2012 CEV Junior Volleyball European Championship

• Bulgarians... How could they not win a single set? And now what? They have to wait. If Turkey win 3:2, who will be in semifinal? Bulgaria has beaten Turkey but I don't know if it counts or set ratio.

Greetings from Gdynia :wavy:

So you are alive :D

• Bulgarians... How could they not win a single set? And now what? They have to wait. If Turkey win 3:2, who will be in semifinal? Bulgaria has beaten Turkey but I don't know if it counts or set ratio.

So you are alive :D

If we win 3-0 or 3-1 against Greece, then we will advance semifinal. The other results would be in favor of Bulgaria.And we won first set and leading the 2nd set wtih 3-4 points.

By the way, thank you for the link guys :drink:

• Congrats Turkey. That was through the eye of a needle :lol:

Bulgaria... I guess they got mentally exhausted after the Pyrrhic victory over Turkey. Or maybe the boys from Spain are too good.

• İnteresting,Belgium could be out of the semis if POland wins with 3 points!

Indeed, Belgium doesn't have its faith completely in its own hands: they have to take 3 points against Finland and hope that Poland looses at least 1 point in its upcoming matches against Russia and Servia.

Apparently, Belgium didn't manage to put pressure in service against Italy like they did in previous games. Italy played with few mistakes (so a read from the match report, published at a Belgian site).
    This is typical for these kind of youth and junior tournaments: you can't expect consistency like in senior tournaments.

• İnteresting,Belgium could be out of the semis if POland wins with 3 points!

God...I would be so disappointed if we are out of semis...We are the best team right there, I hope we will have a chance to fight but what a mistake to lose against Italy when you have won against Serbia and Poland...:o =(
    BTW Poland is leading 2-0 against Serbia...It seems that Serbs don't want to play...the just let the ball fall on their floor and are waiting until the end of the match :down:
    I really doubt Russia will take a point against Poland so...

• Maciek Muzaj rocks! He ended it with an ace :thumbsup: Poland - Serbia 3:0.

I feel sorry for Bulgarians... But sincere congrats for Spain and Turkey ;)

• They played their best match vs Turkey and got nothing left for Spain. We get no presents from anyone and if we don't play 100% every game,no medal is possible

• God...I would be so disappointed if we are out of semis...We are the best team right there, I hope we will have a chance to fight but what a mistake to lose against Italy when you have won against Serbia and Poland...:o =(
    BTW Poland is leading 2-0 against Serbia...It seems that Serbs don't want to play...the just let the ball fall on their floor and are waiting until the end of the match :down:
    I really doubt Russia will take a point against Poland so...

What are you talking about?! score in Poland-Serbia seems reasonable (-21, -16, -22).
    This is wat Belgian coach warned for after 3 wins: "we haven't actually achieved anything yet and still could miss semi finals or in worst case be eliminated all together".

In confrontations between top 3 (Belgian, Italy, Poland), Italy won 4 points, Poland 3 points and Belgium 2 points.
    So I wouldn't actually claim that we're the best team at this point.

C'mon, be a sport.