Niemcy - Rosja
    Polska - Holandia

Rosja - Holandia
    Polska - Niemcy

Holandia - Niemcy
    Polska - Rosja

• Poland for Wagner's Memorial:
    Setters: Łukasz Żygadło, Fabian Drzyzga
    Middle Blockers: Piotr Nowakowski, Marcin Możdżonek, Łukasz Wiśniewski, Andrzej Wrona
    Outside Hitters: Bartosz Kurek, Michał Winiarski, Michał Kubiak, Michał Ruciak, Wojciech Włodarczyk
    Opposites: Jakub Jarosz, Grzegorz Bociek
    Liberos: Paweł Zatorski, Damian Wojtaszek

No Bartman 8o It seems that he's also out of Euro Volley :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• :lol: :lol: :lol: This is worst opposite double in last how much years? Jarosz :lol:

• It would be funny if the only ECh Zibi participated in ended up with a championship.

• do you know why he hasn't been chosen for the ECH??

He was just weak throughout this NT season. Bociek proved in league and now in friendlies against Serbia that he's in better shape.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• do you know why he hasn't been chosen for the ECH??

Bartman gave an interview and he said, that he had conversation with Ansatasi before matches in Belgrad and Andrea said everything than, and as like kondzio wrote, he was to weak. Bociek is growing up for 1st Opp of our NT and Jarosz was better than Zbyszek.

• Bartman gave an interview and he said, that he had conversation with Ansatasi before matches in Belgrad and Andrea said everything than, and as like kondzio wrote, he was to weak. Bociek is growing up for 1st Opp of our NT and Jarosz was better than Zbyszek.

thank for the explanations...I didn't follow Poland NT this summer, so I didn't know that Zibi was so weak..I just remembered what he did last years and it looked strange to me that he was cut!

• Today in polish press was publishes an interview with Paweł Papke (ex Polish volleyball player) and he said, that Bartman was excluded out of NT because of conflict between him and some other players. He also said, that he saw pictures from matches in Belgrade and even on photos it didn't look good.

• Today in polish press was publishes an interview with Paweł Papke (ex Polish volleyball player) and he said, that Bartman was excluded out of NT because of conflict between him and some other players. He also said, that he saw pictures from matches in Belgrade and even on photos it didn't look good.

Loads of bullshit. With all due respect to Papke, he should just keep his mouth shut. The last thing this team needs is another ridiculous scandal. He's seen some photos and thats how he knows? I mean... really?
    EDIT: I'm not saying these guys don't fight, because they do, just like everyone else. But let's not blow things out of proportion, shall we?

• Loads of bullshit. With all due respect to Papke, he should just keep his mouth shut. The last thing this team needs is another ridiculous scandal. He's seen some photos and thats how he knows? I mean... really?
    EDIT: I'm not saying these guys don't fight, because they do, just like everyone else. But let's not blow things out of proportion, shall we?

I'm also angry, that Papke decided to say anything in this area. He could say something about sports cases of NT, but not about conflicts! I'm disappointed about Papke. What he wished to attain? :cursing:
    Reaction of Anastasi also says a lot.

• Kurek in the first two sets really contributed little... but gave away too many points.

Hope next game he can be better, or Poland keeps under huge pressure.

• Kurek in the first two sets really contributed little... but gave away too many points.

He had no serve but did decent in attack, esp. against triple block.