2013 FIVB Junior World Championship - Turkey - 22/08

• I've never seen such domination as this Russian team showed. Even they've 4 youth players among junior NT. Poletaev, Pankov and Goncharov won 3rd gold medal in just 2-3 months, dunno did anyone managed to do that. I remember Poletaev on youth ECH, he looked like an alien comparing to others, I said this kid is a monster and soon will get into Zenit's senior squad. Im sure about that, Alekno simply have to take him.

Brazilians also deserves praise, this same team was 9th on Youth WCH 2 years ago and now they are 2nd. Italians won 3rd place, good for them but I feel really sorry about France.

Biggest disappointment are Turkey and Serbia. Not the best ending for Kovačević and Brđović.

• It was far too easy for Russia. Poletaev+Pankov this duo has very bright future ahead of them.

• There is no word to describe Poletaev's jumping. He is like male version of Mireya Luis. He will soon rule the volleyworld.

Actually you can translate his surname as "Flying around" :D

• Congrats Russia (they're in anoter level :super: :white: :obey: ) :cup:
    i'm surprised for brazil, i didn't expected this silver medal
    but they played a great championship :thumbup: ^^

• best players? :sos:

MVP:

Victor Poletaev (RUS)

Best team of the World Championship:

Setter: Murat Yenipazar (TUR)

Opposite: Alan Souza (BRA)

Outside Spikers: Egor Feoktistov (RUS), Thibault Rossard (FRA)

Middle Blockers: Edoardo Picco (ITA), Ilyas Kurkaev (RUS)

Libero: Alperay Demirciler (TUR)

• congrats to Italy, I'm really happy for this result and for the god game they managed to show in the last matches..I hope that some of these young players manage to grow up and reach the senior NT, especially the setter :whistle:

• There is no word to describe Poletaev's jumping. He is like male version of Mireya Luis. He will soon rule the volleyworld.

Became curious and searched on the net. This guy is pretty impressing. Hope he stays healthy. Landing from that height could become a problem over the years.....