Friendly matches

• Damn it! We play so average! Poland vs Bulgaria 0:2 so far :wall: Goddamn it! I can't watch this match... :down:
    Pathetic reception, no assurance -.-' What the hell...

Don't worry. Now when Jekov is playing, your team will win :D

Kaziyski, try here: http://www.gledaisport.com/v-0/2/184/v-38463.html

• Very good game between two of the top teams in the world. I want especially to acknowledge Mariusz Wlazly for his incredible serving in this game, he was the Star for Poland. Kazyiski played high level today, so was Bratoev in the ciritcal moments and Yosifov. I think that both Poland and Bulgaria are growing this summer and if both team continue to develop well, they can meet each other in battle for medals at the WCH. I hope it will be on the final :drink: :win: :bump:

• Ahh...goddamn it! We lost 3:1 :| Alright, alright we didn't play really well, but I have to admit that Bulgaria was just better today...unfortunately. What else to say...Bulgarians are deserved winners, they just outplayed us today.

• I ask our Polish friends to upload all games from this tournament so we can enjoy them on full quality.
    I ask also for some statistics for this game and the Brazil-Czech rep. game if there are any :)

• once again Polish looser mentality comes up :whistle: :obey: they can have best players in world but looser mentality can't be erased :wavy:

Damn, I should know that u'll write it! :lol: What's going on with u? Why u're always keep writing about our 'weak mentality'?
    Why do u treat normal defeat by Poles as a sign of their mental weakness? We just lost that match, something like this happens. Bulgaria was just better today, that's all.

• Bulgaria is a team who can beat anyone, anytime, just not every time. It is not shameful to loose from Bulgaria :whistle: Brazil, Poland, Russia, Cuba, Bulgaria - no one should be ashamed from loss from one of these teams.

• Yes Poland have always mentality problems. We have word clas player ( with fantastic ability) as : Wlazły Zagumny Winiarski Świderski Kurek Możdzonek but we sometimes loses matches with like today with second team of Bulgaria. I think that coach Castellani can help with this porblem which Poland have from year and in Word Championship we win gold medal. Maybe Poland was tired today but the main reason why wy loses match were ends of sets.

• Damn, I should know that u'll write it! :lol: What's going on with u? Why u're always keep writing about our 'weak mentality'?
    Why do u treat normal defeat by Poles as a sign of their mental weakness? We just lost that match, something like this happens. Bulgaria was just better today, that's all.

simply because Poland is looser team. Poland always have one of the best players in the world and results are poor. in last 20 years only 2 medals from WC & EC, not to mention WL. You can be angry with me but these are facts, and that you always have great players :wavy:

• Bulgaria is a team who can beat anyone, anytime, just not every time. It is not shameful to loose from Bulgaria :whistle: Brazil, Poland, Russia, Cuba, Bulgaria - no one should be ashamed from loss from one of these teams.

Sure, it's not shameful. Bulgaria is very classy team. We just lost, you were better and you won. That's simple.

• simply because Poland is looser team. Poland always have one of the best players in the world and results are poor. in last 20 years only 2 medals from WC & EC, not to mention WL. You can be angry with me but these are facts, and that you always have great players :wavy:

I'm not angry with u...I just can't agree with u if it comes to talking about our mentality.
    Results are poor? Oh...so tell me something about volleyball results of ur NT, I'd like to listen about rich and succesfull history of ur country :) No just kidding, but ok, u can say that we're mentally weak, I don't care. To me it's terrible inconsistency, but u can call it weak mentality if u want... :roll:

• Today Winiarski Bąkiewicz played terrible. Our playing in defense is very poor. We have much elements which we should improve but we cant lose 3 sets in match 25:23. We have always problems where we lead e.g. 23;17 23;20 and we can lose sets in very stupid way. in last two years we lost with e.g. Estonia, Belgium we can't do anything like this again. In last few years we have much this situations. It sometimes isn't clear volley but psyhical problems. I belive that we improve this because we should with every country in the world

• in last two years we lost with e.g. Estonia, Belgium we can't do anything like this again.

Don't compare our today's defeat to those from 2008 :D lol At the time when we lost against Estonia, Belgium, Montenegro we were totally out of shape, even our commentator said that we played like amateurs :D Our game didn't look that bad today, but definitely we have to improve our reception, assurance, serve and...hmm...defense.

• yes Poland is weak mentality team and there's no doubt about it. we showed it so many times over last 10 years since i started to watch Volleyball. we can loose match while leading 2-0 and 23-17. there's been so many embarrising results of our team when we had big lead and couldn't close the match out. but i didn't see our looser mentality in this match...

we played quite bad today specially in reception (however Bulgaria's serve was outstanding) but i excpect lot more from players like Winiasrki Ruciak or Bakiewicz. and our block was nonexisting apart from 3rd set.

congrats Bulgaria :drink:
    PS Mozdzonek is awsome :lol: i laugh so bad when he blocked and spiked standing on his feet :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Ojla

how do you comment this? Poland came on EC 2007 in Russia as 2nd from last WC, with same squad and then not advancing from group. In group were Russia, Belgium and Turkey :drink: then losses against Estonia :rolll:

In club competition in last 10 years Polish teams only 2 times reached FF when they not were hosts (ZAKSA Kedzierzyn Kozle and Jastrzebski Wegiel) and even in those occasions (when they were hosts) never reached finals... SKRA was host of CL Final Four 2 times in 3 years and never passed into finals :aww: and SKRA is Polish NT..

I know you're polish fan but be real and look all Polish NT & Polish clubs results...and don't see winning mentality. Losing so many important matches can't be accidentally. For me that is sign of loser/weak mentality. Don't see any other reasons :white:

• Możdżonek the most funniest moments in match :lol: . In few situation Zagumny showed blockers how should behave in fatal situations where ball is near net

@ Kaziyski

Season 2007/2008 in Rzeszów Final Four Chellenge Cup. Poland was host but Resovia Rzeszów was promoted to final normal they win all matches before Final Four in Challenge Cup was other rules than in CEV Champions League

Season 2002

Top Teams Cup (now it is Cev Cup) AZS Częstochowa 3rd position

• P.S. Don't think I have something against Poland :drink: ... I simply lost my nerves watching so many bad results, unbelievable losses etc that I don't know what are reasons for those results but loser mentality :lol:

• U just made me smile by reminding our great results from ECh 2007 :D lol That was so pathetic...
    But back to the topic about our mentality...well...alright...maybe I'm not objective...but I completly don't see our 'weak mentality' as the reason of our today's defeat. Bulgaria was just better, that's all :)
    Ok, maybe our mentality is really weak, nevermind, let's just stop talking about it :D :drink: lol

• mate I didn't talked about winning matches in Main draw but on Final Four. In both cases Polish teams were hosts of Final Four and didn't won competition.