Friendly matches

• Hej friends from Brazil, woul you be so kind and inform me what time today's match BRA-POL starts?

Our TV will not show the matches, its strange as it ussually does, don't know why not this time ?( ?( ?(

Anyhow, do you have any website where I can watch the game???? HELP PLEASE!!!

The next game is at 1 hour (10:00 GMT). The channel that Brazil will be broadcasting the games is the SporTV. I'll try to find some site that streams the game.

• The next game is at 1 hour (10:00 GMT). The channel that Brazil will be broadcasting the games is the SporTV. I'll try to find some site that streams the game.

Thanks , I woud really appreciate

• Please somebody to provide BRA-POL the score online, please please please!!!!! :obey: :obey: :obey:

What is starting six in both teams???

Is anybody watching the game right now???

• Hello. Does anyone know if there will be other teams participating in the friendly tournament in Belgrade (8-10 September) besides Serbia and Bulgaria? Thanks

Russia and Cuba..
    -
    Friendly match:

September, 3
    GERMANY 0 - 3 RÚSSIA (16:25, 22:25, 18:25).

Russian starting-six:: Grankin, Mikháilov, Berezhko, Khtei, Musersky, Volkov, Komarov (l).

• Two Polish defeats in straight sets against Brazil. Was it worth to take so long journey? I have doubts...
    And in the second game Brazil played with substitute players... :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Two Polish defeats in straight sets against Brazil. Was it worth to take so long journey? I have doubts...
    And in the second game Brazil played with substitute players... :(

Exactly :( Unfortunately... Maybe they will learn something of their defeat of world champions at last..

Only not harmed... I hope that tomorrow will be better :)

• Was it worth to take so long journey? I have doubts...

IMO, it was very bad idea. I understand that playing with Brazil is really precious, but flying to South America only can make a problems. It was our ace, that WCH are in Europe and we just cast it! After these matches long travel to Poland, and again acclimatisation... As I said, it may breed new problems.

• Brazil: Bruno, Théo, Éder, Sidão, João Paulo Bravo, João Paulo Tavares e Alan (Líbero). / Giba and Marlon.

Poland: Lomacz, Nowakowski, Gruszka, Ruciak, Winiarski, Winiarski e Zatorski (Líbero). Bartman, Bakiewicz, Zagumny ad Jarosz.

brazil dominated all the match...i will try to watch the last match tomorrow..but hope they play with full power and we have a tie-break :box:

• ITALY 3 - 2 SERBIA - 3:2 (25:16, 25:22, 19:25, 30:32, 22:20)

VOLLEYSERVICE.RU

• Brasil 3 x 2 Poland (19-25, 25-19, 29-27, 20-25 e 15-13)..It was a nice game...Kurek played in this last game.

Brazil: Giba, Marlon, Vissotto, Lucas, Rodrigao and Dante
    Poland: Wasly, Kurek, Nowakowski, Zagumny, Bakiewicz, and Mozdzonek.

• Hej Moreira, do you have any statisticks?

Brasil 3 x 2 Poland (19-25, 25-19, 29-27, 20-25 e 15-13)..It was a nice game...Kurek played in this last game.

Brazil: Giba, Marlon, Vissotto, Lucas, Rodrigao and Dante
    Poland: Wasly, Kurek, Nowakowski, Zagumny, Bakiewicz, and Mozdzonek.

• Germany — Russia 1:3 (25:18, 20:25, 22:25, 14:25).

Russia: Grankin, Mikhaylov, Sinvozelez, Khtei, Muzersky, Astanshenkov, Verbov

Russia: Muzerski 15, Mikhaylov 11 pts
    Germany : Grotser 25, Kromm 11

• I watched this match but only up to 4 set and was pretty good :) This match was to win!

I do not know what happened in the 5 set... :( very pity that they could not maintain the advantage..

• Kurek played in this last game.

yes..and committed that stupid service mistake in the last point.. brazil last 2 points were due to polish service..
    -

poland had 5-1 in tie-break but brazil made 5 consecutive points and took control of the set...

• Yes.. Kurek played ! :) Though he... because I was afraid thath the injury is more serious..

Only now I don't know what to Pliński.. :( After the matches with Brazil coach has to announce who will go to the fourteen world championships.. if he don't played in these matches is unlikely to go :(