Friendly matches

• Germany — Russia 1:3 (25:18, 20:25, 22:25, 14:25).

Russia: Grankin, Mikhaylov, Sinvozelez, Khtei, Muzersky, Astanshenkov, Verbov

Russia: Muzerski 15, Mikhaylov 11 pts
    Germany : Grotser 25, Kromm 11

I just love Dmitri Muzersky :) . Is Berezkho injured?

• Is it true that 8 players in Modena(Serbia-Italy matches) poisoned from foods?I have read first Savani,Marra,Birarelli after Cernic and Mastrangelo became sick and lastly Lasko didnt complete match coz of posion.From Serbia Milijkovic and Milos Terzic have stomach problems and both turned Belgrad for therapy.Any info?

Source:http://voleybolx.com/haberdeta…enada-8-Oyuncu-Zehirlendi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yes.. Kurek played ! :) Though he... because I was afraid thath the injury is more serious..

Only now I don't know what to Pliński.. :( After the matches with Brazil coach has to announce who will go to the fourteen world championships.. if he don't played in these matches is unlikely to go :(

Pliński won't play at WCH. It's unoffcial, but sure, unfortunately.
    And Castellani already know who will he take to Italy as receiver. I think, and it's not only my opinion, that Bartman will stay at home.

• Pliński won't play at WCH. It's unoffcial, but sure, unfortunately.
    And Castellani already know who will he take to Italy as receiver. I think, and it's not only my opinion, that Bartman will stay at home.

Exactly .. I thought soo :(

But... I don't agree with you..Bartman is better than Świderski in the moment.. This proved in the match Poland - Czech Republic. :)

I think this 14 is a good choice :) (but Pliński :( )

• International tournament „Belgrade trophy 2010.“

Wednesday, 08. september:

Bulgaria-Russia 17,30
    Serbia-Cuba 20,15

Thursday, 09. september:

Russia-Cuba 17,30
    Serbia-Bulgaria 20,15

Friday, 10. september:

Cuba-Bulgaria 17,30
    Serbia-Russia 20,15

Any infos about lineups of these teams?Seems to be ultra-strong tournament :whistle:

• Yes, and some broadcasting info, please :call:

• List of players for the first match Russia-Bulgaria at 17:30h

Russia : Sivozhelez, Poltavski, Khtey, Grankin, Biryukov, Berezhko, Makarov, Muserskiy, Astashenkov, Volkov, Mikhaylov

Bulgaria: Tsvetanov, Zhekov, Kaziyski, Ananiev, Bratoev, Nikolov Vladimir, Yosifov, Salparov, Aleksiev, Nikolov Nikolay, Sokolov, Mitev

Now...2:2 :)

• is it finished?

any livescore available?

• Any link for Serbia - Cuba?

• We really need Teodor Todorov in the center. He is the only one who ca block effectively the Russian towers and to spike over their block. We need more stable receiving or better use of the bad reception, too. The difference with Russia is much smaller than the difference with Brazil, but it could be enough to prevent us from winning at the WCH

• Czech Republic - Tunisia 3:2 (25:19, 20:25, 25:19, 19.25, 15:5)

surprising result for me :what:

You mean, that Czechs won 3:2 (not 3:0 or 3:1), not generally that Czechs won, don't you? ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Here are the stats: