Friendly matches

• Two days after the surprisingly win, Germany lost today 1:3 against Brasil.
    Best Player: GER Schöps (22), Andre (13) ; BRA Visotto (19), Dante (13), Sidao (13)
    Tuesday both teams will play last match before the WCH

• Two days after the surprisingly win, Germany lost today 1:3 against Brasil.
    Best Player: GER Schöps (22), Andre (13) ; BRA Visotto (19), Dante (13), Sidao (13)
    Tuesday both teams will play last match before the WCH

I think Germany can be the surprise in this WCH. If i were Lozano i would use Grozer as OH, with him and Schops Germany will be powerfull..

• Austria - Puerto Rico 3:1 (23:25, 35:33, 25:19, 35:33)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :obey: :obey: :obey:

PR is pathetic team, can't believe this team will play in WL next year :what: on WC they will be ''cannon meat'' :lol:

Puerto Rico is not a strong team. And the problem is the players are too old. For example, Rodrigues (MB) is 41 years. It's hard to believe that they can find a younger MB. But at the same time it will be nice to see them in WL because Puerto Rico likes volleyball.

• Puerto Rico is not a strong team. And the problem is the players are too old. For example, Rodrigues (MB) is 41 years. It's hard to believe that they can find a younger MB. But at the same time it will be nice to see them in WL because Puerto Rico likes volleyball.

:white: :what: :lol:

Austria is really poor team, even in european circle, but PR is worse :what: i watched match and they made so many idiotic mistakes, forcing strong serves (and obviously they don't have enough quality for strong serves), reception is unbelievable poor :lol: how they managed to beat China in WL qualies?? No responsibility in defense, no brain in attack... imo they will be trashed
    from any half serious team

• :white: :what: :lol:

Austria is really poor team, even in european circle, but PR is worse :what: i watched match and they made so many idiotic mistakes, forcing strong serves (and obviously they don't have enough quality for strong serves), reception is unbelievable poor :lol: how they managed to beat China in WL qualies?? No responsibility in defense, no brain in attack... imo they will be trashed
    from any half serious team

China is a nice team only when they play at home..Maybe that's why Puerto Rico won. But i agree with you, Puerto Rico is not a good team.. About Austria, i hope they can do a good job with this team because next ECh will be there.

• Argentina 3 x 0 Spain
    25-21 / 25-17 / 25-21

I like the players of Argentina. I hope they can play good volleyball in Italy. Spain is nothing nowadays.

• Maybe it was not the best decision, but after disaster of WL i think that Webber is trying to play with younger players.They can't win 1 game with Scholtis (he will be in WC), Spaijic and Arroyo, so it can not be worse. I like Conte, Quiroga and Pereyra, they are great players. MB is the problem but i hope that Sole can play in the same level that he played in junior and youth NT.

• Spectacular match between Germany and Brazil. The match was won by Germany 3-1. Vissotto with 19 points and Schops with 22 points were the best. And tomorrow is still playing.

• Spectacular match between Germany and Brazil. The match was won by Germany 3-1. Vissotto with 19 points and Schops with 22 points were the best. And tomorrow is still playing.

The result is not correct. Brasil won the match yesterday 3:1 (24:26, 25:23, 27:25, 25:22) :wavy: Look here

• China - Puerto Rico 3-2 (29:27, 31:33, 25:14, 26:28, 15:11)
    Topscorer: CHEN 26, CUI 16, ZHONG 12 bzw. SOTO 20, FIGUEROA 17, MUNIZ 16

Austria - Iran 0:3 (19:25, 15:25, 21:25)
    Topscorer: ZASS 9, LAIMER 8, GUTTMANN 7 bzw. GHOLAMI 11, KAMALVAND 11, BAKHESI 7

China won tournament with 3-0, Iran had 2-1, Austria 1-2 and Puerto Rico 0-3...

• Today germany beat brasil in a last testmatch before WCH 3:0 (25-17, 25-21, 25-19). :dance6:
    Best scorer: GER: Schöps 22, Kromm 9 ; BRA: Murilo 12
    Grozer did not play today, because his wife get a little baby yesterday.

Click for a report on the german volleyball confederations website.

• We should learn from the Germans how to play with heart

• Well,our game against Germany in WCH might be very difficult this time. Every result is possible.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Ziraat Bankası 3 - 2 CSKA Sofia (25-17, 23-25, 22-25, 25-19, 15-13 )

CSKA Sofia 0 - 3 Ziraat Bankası (22-25, 15-25, 17-25 )

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• HYPO TIROL vs. PUERTO RICO 3:2 (-21, 14, -22, 19, 12)
    Topscorer: Kankaanpää 18, da Silva 17 bzw. Rivera 15, Figueroa 14

HYPO TIROL vs. CHINA 0:3 (-17, -22, -17)

Topscorer: Kankaanpää 11, Joscak 9 bzw. Zhong 14, Yuan 11