Friendly matches

• Antea, did you like Henry Bell? He played smart and almost all the time was able to find holes in our block

yes...he is most experience player in this realy young cuban team...but i think if your team played with full strength it will be 3-0,
    21-12 in first set, and stoychev saw that he could rotate his team, pull out kazo and vlado...cuba took some easy points, but I saw that in every bit of game your team have aituation in theire hands

is it tomorow secund game or in monday?

• :lol: raylight what' s so strange about that - we started the match with the bench players in team B? You seem to underestimate the Romanian volleyball :lol:

Those guys from the team have never played toghether before so no surpirse at all!

well, there is nothing really to underestimate, Romania is ages away from Bulgaria in terms of volleyball potential (no offense!), even our B team should have a calm game against them. And it's not true that they haven't played together, they had a few weeks of practices together, some of them have already played together before, so I think this result is bad. So was the one against Serbia in the first friendly game. Serbians were way too young to beat Bulgaria (even without Kaziyski, Nikolov, Sokolov) 3-0. It's obvious that the time for preparation before the WL is too little, Russians seem to have the same problem.

• well Yavor, if that's make you any calmer - we took the second match today vs Romania 3-0 :lol: . Hope that helps!

yeah, I heard about it, but things remain the same :) I don't care just because it is a friendly, but I don't think it is OK :)

• Who played for Croatia, I mean, Omrcenland? :wavy:

• Who played for Croatia, I mean, Omrcenland? :wavy:

Omrcen said that he will join the team later...the information about our volleyball team her in croatia is funny, i didnt found anything in any newspaper or other media, i read that raic scored 15 point sand galic 12 in today victory...that was in austrian official site

sadly

• 21.05.2011 Finalnd - China 2-3 (25-20, 20-25, 26-24, 19-25, 14-16)

today is second match..

21.05.2011 Portugal - Spain 3:0

dunno result per sets, just that for Portugal played Lopes and Teixeira. They missed first match which Spain won 3:2... also no Pinheiro for Portugal

• 21.05.2011 Portugal - Spain 3:0

dunno result per sets, just that for Portugal played Lopes and Teixeira. They missed first match which Spain won 3:2... also no Pinheiro for Portugal

today was the third match and portugal again won 3-0 25-23, 25-23, 25-22

España Inicial: 1 Hernán (0), 9 Rocamora (12), 5 Altayó (4), 10 Fernández (7), 3 Noda (10), 17 Palharini (14). Sustitutos: 23 Gámiz (líbero), 6 Delgado (0), 7 F Rodríguez (0), 14 Pérez (1), 16 Gª-Torres (1), 21 Viciana (0). No juegan:, 12 Llenas (L), 20 Sugrañes.

Portuga: 8 Violas (1), 3 M. Silva (6), 12 Joao (14), 13 Sequeira (11), 14 Flavio Cruz (13), 15 Santos “Ruca” (10). Otros: 17 J. Fidalgo (L), 9 C. Fidalgo (0), No juegan: 1 Marcel Gil, 4 Malveiro, 5 Marco Ferreira, 11 Frederico Siqueira, 16 Gaspar, 20 Simoes.

• 2nd match Poland-Russia 1:3 (23:25, 25:23, 23:25, 22:25)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 2nd match Finland - China 3:0 (25-22, 25-23, 25-23)

I must notice there is no Pasi Hyrvarinen :what: he had quite good season in Ajaccio, is there possibility that Castellani didn't called him for WL ?(

• Pasi is in the 20 player roster of Finnish NT. Before he got contract with Ajaccio due to previous libero's doping ban, he was planning to quit volleyball and start to play badminton, because it is so hard to make a living as a libero player. Maybe he is taking a rest after the season (like Kunnari) or doing some studies he did not doduring the winter.
    I hope he just taking some rest and then coming back later on in the WL and for the EC, because he is the best libero we got.
    I went to see the latter game in Helsinki. It seemed that the team had been training especially serve and block, it seemed to be well controlled. Otherwise the game was not very good volleyball. Finland played with the rookie setter Jani Sippola, who will be our third setter once Esko (finger injury, already training) and Tervaportti (French LNB playoffs, lost decisive game yesterday) are back. Esko is not yet playing against Portugal, but he should back in the games agains Serbia. Tervaportti will probably be the starting setter against Portugal

• Pasi is in the 20 player roster of Finnish NT. Before he got contract with Ajaccio due to previous libero's doping ban, he was planning to quit volleyball and start to play badminton, because it is so hard to make a living as a libero player. Maybe he is taking a rest after the season (like Kunnari) or doing some studies he did not doduring the winter.
    I hope he just taking some rest and then coming back later on in the WL and for the EC, because he is the best libero we got.
    I went to see the latter game in Helsinki. It seemed that the team had been training especially serve and block, it seemed to be well controlled. Otherwise the game was not very good volleyball. Finland played with the rookie setter Jani Sippola, who will be our third setter once Esko (finger injury, already training) and Tervaportti (French LNB playoffs, lost decisive game yesterday) are back. Esko is not yet playing against Portugal, but he should back in the games agains Serbia. Tervaportti will probably be the starting setter against Portugal

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

so better money is in badminton :what: :rolll:

hope he will return because he is good libero :drink:

• :lol:
    I think he would have been focused on studies and playing badminton for hobby.