You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

raylight

young padawan, defensive tackle

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Team: Levski

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 10:24pm

Bratoev could be our Winiarski - Good serve, good single block, good defending skills, determination and courage. If he can level his reception to Winiarski's level will be great :)
Full matches and volleyball videos from me:
http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234/featured
http://vimeo.com/user9567204
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/raylight234/1

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:34am

I didn't expect all the OH's to play so well. Aleksiev got really good on reception, and Bratoev also, if someone can judge from 7 receptions :). Any stats from the games in Romania? I wonder if Skirmov played.

raylight

• "raylight" is male

Favourite Players: Jekov, Nikolov, Кaziyski, Todorov,Tsvetanov, V.Bratoev, Zlatanov, Huantorena, Simon, Ball, Leon, Salparov

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 1:06pm

I didn't expect all the OH's to play so well. Aleksiev got really good on reception, and Bratoev also, if someone can judge from 7 receptions :). Any stats from the games in Romania? I wonder if Skirmov played.

They went only with two OH, so he must have played every set :serve:

RESULTS:
The observed results indicate that, sooner or later, weight training leads to full recovery and as such is therapeutically indispensable. ... As a result, all the patients recuperated. ... All the patients who enrolled in the weight training programme were able to avoid back surgery.

antea

Trainee

• "antea" is male

Favourite Team: MLADOST ZG, Croatian NT, Bulgarian NT,

Favourite Players: Coskovic, Kovacevic,Omrcen, Kaziyski, Yordanov, V. and N.Grbic,

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:24pm

France Slovenia 4-1(25-19,25-17,25-23,21-25,25-16)

Slovenian team who traveled to france and will play first matches against Belgia

Reprezentanca za prvo tekmo evropske lige proti Belgiji:

setters: Dejan Vinčić (ACH Volley), Gregor Ropret (Calcit Volleyball/ACH Volley);

libero: Sebastijan Škorc (Budvanska rivijera), Miha Plot (Lennik);

OH: Tine Urnaut (Zaksa Kozle), Vid Jakopin (ACH Volley), Alan Komel (Lamia/ACH Volley), Jan Planinc (Calcit Volleyball);

MB: Davor Čebron (Hypo Tyrol), Alen Pajenk (Marmi Verona), Dragan Radovič (noliko Maaseik);

Opp: Mitja Gasparini (Jastrzebski Wegiel).
i red an slovenian articles , and they said that slovenian team played the game as just arrived in the france,
no much time for warming up...and in the 4th set Blaine played with the second team
slovenian team stayed in france 2 more days and then go to antwerpen where they played first matches of this year erupoean league

antea

Trainee

• "antea" is male

Favourite Team: MLADOST ZG, Croatian NT, Bulgarian NT,

Favourite Players: Coskovic, Kovacevic,Omrcen, Kaziyski, Yordanov, V. and N.Grbic,

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:28pm

GB team preparing for the EL in Norway :white:

they played 4 games with host team and all four won by british team(how suprising :P )

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:33pm

21.05.2011 Belgium - Holland 2:3 (20-25, 25-23, 25-21, 21-25, 9-15).
22.05.2011 Belgium - Holland 3:2 (18-25, 24-26, 29-27, 25-14, 15-13).
Shiva :heart:

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:47pm

17.05.2011 Holland - China 3:1 (25-21, 27-25, 15-25, 26-24)
18.05.2011 Holland - China 2:3 (18-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-23, 16-18 )
19.05.2011 Holland - China 3:1 (no result)

Holland squad in first match : Nimir Abdelaziz - Sjoerd Hoogendoorn, Rob Bontje - Tije Vlam, Floris van Reekom - Jeroen Rauwerdink, Dirk Sparidans (L). In third match rest was given to Bontje and Rauwerdink

rugby

Troll

Favourite Team: CSKA, Trentino volley, Skra

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:19am

Didn't expect Cubans to be that bad- losing 3 times to out-of-form Bulgaria and taking only 2 sets. Without Leal and Simon their attack is not balanced at all.
Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

raylight

• "raylight" is male

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:28am

Didn't expect Cubans to be that bad- losing 3 times to out-of-form Bulgaria and taking only 2 sets. Without Leal and Simon their attack is not balanced at all.
Everyone is talking about 3 victories, but we heard of two matches and got stats from two :what:

RESULTS:

rugby

Troll

Favourite Players: The coolest names in volleyball: Armando Danger & Destinee Hooker :D

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:58am

It was more of a training between the teams than a real game. AFAIK they played 4 sets and Bulgaria won the first 3. Dunno what happend in the 4th

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:10am

Expected results IMO... Simon and Hierrezuelo are key players, no one can replace them. According to stats Bell replaced Leal quite good in attack but not on reception.. I see Cuba struggling in WL :whistle: althought Italy dont have strong squad, Frenchmen are always unpredictable and Korea without Moon is unknown for me I dont see Cuba dominating in this group :wavy:

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 2:25pm

23.05.2011 France - Cameroon 3:0 (25-22, 25-21, 25-14)

Armel

Professional

• "Armel" is male

Favourite Team: Tours Volley Ball

Favourite Players: Alexandre Sloboda, Slobodan Boskan, Hubert Henno, Vladimir Nikolov, Nikola Grbic, Loïc de Kergret, Hichem Guemmadi, Petr Konecny, Earvin Ngapeth,

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 7:00pm

Expected results IMO... Simon and Hierrezuelo are key players, no one can replace them. According to stats Bell replaced Leal quite good in attack but not on reception.. I see Cuba struggling in WL :whistle: althought Italy dont have strong squad, Frenchmen are always unpredictable and Korea without Moon is unknown for me I dont see Cuba dominating in this group :wavy:
Plus they are going to play all matches away ... Defenitely a tough task for them.
I think that for once, the french NT is going to try to be doing good in WL. With all majors changes (Henno, Antiga, and Kieffer retiring from NT, Ngapeth being suspended by the federation, Bazin ... Huh ... Still arguing with Blain) many players will have the opportunity to prove what they're worth and Blain will have no choice but use this WL to build a new NT for the OG qualification process. It would be stupid to wait for European Championship, and for once the team might be aiming at a good performance in WL (which is often not the case, WL games being mostly seen as official friendly matches)

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 7:13pm

Plus they are going to play all matches away ... Defenitely a tough task for them.
I think that for once, the french NT is going to try to be doing good in WL. With all majors changes (Henno, Antiga, and Kieffer retiring from NT, Ngapeth being suspended by the federation, Bazin ... Huh ... Still arguing with Blain) many players will have the opportunity to prove what they're worth and Blain will have no choice but use this WL to build a new NT for the OG qualification process. It would be stupid to wait for European Championship, and for once the team might be aiming at a good performance in WL (which is often not the case, WL games being mostly seen as official friendly matches)

Same opinion here... IMO France have nice chance to take this group... Italy squad is pure joke obviously they arent interested in WL, Cubans have lot of internal problems and will play all matches away. I see Blain presented good squad for matches vs Italy (gald to see Lyneel in squad and probably in starting 6) and with proper approach France could go in Poland on Final round :whistle:

Baz

Player

• "Baz" is male

Favourite Team: Kilmarnock VC, Scotland, GB, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Chris Lamont, Dante, Katarzyna Skowrońska, Ricardo, Lynne Beattie

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 9:10pm

25/05/2011 Great Britain 3 - 1 China

nadejda

The Shepherd

• "nadejda" is female

Favourite Players: Dobri is in my heart <3

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 9:21pm

:white: Great Britain, new black horse on the horizon?

Have I missed something or Great Britain has actually a decent team? ?(

EDIT: Lol just saw now they trashed Norway 4 times in a row...mhmh..whatever that means???

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:28pm

24/05/2011 Turkey 1-3 Iran (19:25, 19:25, 25:16, 21:25)
25/05/2011 Turkey 2-3 Iran (25:22, 25:22, 16:25, 17:25, 12:15)

The Iranian team is almost B-team (if not C) plus the reserve setter of the A team coached by Julio Velasco.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:46pm

24/05/2011 Turkey 1-3 Iran (19:25, 19:25, 25:16, 21:25)
25/05/2011 Turkey 2-3 Iran (25:22, 25:22, 16:25, 17:25, 12:15)

The Iranian team is almost B-team (if not C) plus the reserve setter of the A team coached by Julio Velasco.

I've read Turkey won one match 3:2 ?(

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 9:22am

25/05/2011 Great Britain 3 - 1 China

Who played for GB? I've read Haldane isn't in squad for matches vs Croatia :whistle:

rugby

Troll

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 12:20pm

Italy squad is pure joke obviously they arent interested in WL

My opinion is a bit different. The team is very far from being a joke, on the contrary- it's a nice young and promising team. The only problem imo is the opposite- I've never liked Lasko, and his sub Sabbi is totally inexperienced.

Social bookmarks