Friendly matches

• How can you not like Aleksiev? :what: He's such a brilliant player, very helpful!!! :whistle: I like him, I'm always very grateful to him!
    Oh and he's funny :D He always looks so confused :D

So, you don't like Kazyiski, Nikolov and Sokolov then? :P

• So, you don't like Kazyiski, Nikolov and Sokolov then? :P

Oh it's a different kind of liking :rolll: I WORSHIP Vlado Nikolov, but he's (and all above) usually not so helpful for us as Aleksiev :D

• Oh it's a different kind of liking :rolll: I WORSHIP Vlado Nikolov, but he's (and all above) usually not so helpful for us as Aleksiev :D

Kazyiski can be volley player of the year in Bulgaria, But Toshko Alexiev can be volley player of the year in Cuba(he's a national hero in Cuba after WCH 2010), Poland, Russia, Brazil and many other countries.
    So who's better now? :lol:

• Kazyiski can be volley player of the year in Bulgaria, But Toshko Alexiev can be volley player of the year in Cuba(he's a national hero in Cuba after WCH 2010), Poland, Russia, Brazil and many other countries.
    So who's better now? :lol:

Dilemma, what a dilemma! :sos:
    As a Pole I'm gonna say- Todor. He's always so helpful and nice, that's really sweet of him. He loves us so much! We love you too, Toshko :drink:
    As a volleyball lover- Matey :D

• Where is Carroll?

Information from ozvolley.org:

"Paul is recovering in the USA (where he lived when he played for Pepperdine). His left shoulder became very tired this season, so he is taking time off there.
    He'll be back for his new club, SCC Berlin in 2012, and it is unclear if he will play in the Asian Championships later this year."

• I watched the game with France and it was amazing. 12 000 people is not something you see every day, amd I'm a bit disappointed that the game was only 3 sets :(. Only the idiot that was warming up the crowd made things a bit worse, I just don't get how the most annoying people always get the spotlight. I'm also wondering about Alexiev, he has some great games, some games he sux big time. This time he was not bad, compared to Nikolov and Sokolov, both who played with 30% attack. 3 coaches let him in the starting 6, so there must be a reason for that. I wanted to see Skrimov and Bratoev in play, but I think that Stoychev is a coach that doesn't like to make changes in the starting 6. And even he can't fix the MB attack :wall: .
    Kazyiski is getting back in shape, hope for the EU championship he will be a killer :).

• I watched the game with France and it was amazing. 12 000 people is not something you see every day, amd I'm a bit disappointed that the game was only 3 sets :(. Only the idiot that was warming up the crowd made things a bit worse, I just don't get how the most annoying people always get the spotlight. I'm also wondering about Alexiev, he has some great games, some games he sux big time. This time he was not bad, compared to Nikolov and Sokolov, both who played with 30% attack. 3 coaches let him in the starting 6, so there must be a reason for that. I wanted to see Skrimov and Bratoev in play, but I think that Stoychev is a coach that doesn't like to make changes in the starting 6. And even he can't fix the MB attack :wall: .
    Kazyiski is getting back in shape, hope for the EU championship he will be a killer :).

Patience is a virtue :whistle:

• Nice to see, that Polsat will show this matches.
    :thumbsup:

If Polsat tried not to show, then... :evil:
    But, anyway, I'm glad to see French friends again :whistle:

I watched the game with France and it was amazing. 12 000 people is not something you see every day, amd I'm a bit disappointed that the game was only 3 sets :(. Only the idiot that was warming up the crowd made things a bit worse, I just don't get how the most annoying people always get the spotlight. I'm also wondering about Alexiev, he has some great games, some games he sux big time. This time he was not bad, compared to Nikolov and Sokolov, both who played with 30% attack. 3 coaches let him in the starting 6, so there must be a reason for that. I wanted to see Skrimov and Bratoev in play, but I think that Stoychev is a coach that doesn't like to make changes in the starting 6. And even he can't fix the MB attack :wall: .

and Penchev, please :win:

I hope someone will upload this match. I enjoyed watching Bulgaria vs Serbia, so I'm waiting ;)

• Information from ozvolley.org:

"Paul is recovering in the USA (where he lived when he played for Pepperdine). His left shoulder became very tired this season, so he is taking time off there.
    He'll be back for his new club, SCC Berlin in 2012, and it is unclear if he will play in the Asian Championships later this year."

Thank you Justyna ;-)

• Australia suffer lose to SADA CRUZEIRO VOLEI in Brazil
    AUSTRALIA V SADA CRUZEIRO VOLEI

Saturday 13/8/2011 – Belo Horizonte, Brazil

RESULT 1 : 3 (19 – 25, 25 – 16, 19 – 25, 23 – 25)

Playing their fourth match in a row in Belo Horizonte, VTAM faced SADA Cruzeiro in their return fixture and expected a tough rematch from the Brazilian Superliga Vice Champions.

From the outset, Australia were not as consistent in reception or offence as they had been in the first encounter with SADA and were made to pay for direct errors. SADA served strongly all match, limiting the Australian’s ability to run their full offence, but to their credit the Aussies maintained their cool, out attacking their Brazilian opponents in 2 of the 4 sets and in fact the match as a whole.

Australia played their best Volleyball in the second set. Serving very aggressively and only making 6 total errors for the set whilst recording 74% kill in attack. Unfortunately they were unable to maintain this level of play against a quality opponent for the entire match.

Australia had a chance to level the scores at 21-21 in the fourth set after trailing by 4 points earlier in the set, but SADA controlled the transition for point attack swing by Australia and won the point maintaining their 2 point buffer at 20-22. Both teams were siding out strongly in attack at this stage and Australia could not close the gap losing the set 23-25.

Statistically this match was very close, with Australia slightly ahead in most areas of the game except for reception. SADA created a number of points through some exceptionally heavy jump serving and were very good at taking chances when they had them. Australia were very good again in attack, particularly considering the ups and downs in reception, but gave up too many direct points in this area against a strong serving team.

• Shortcut of match Bulgaria - Czech Republic 12.08.2011, Arena Sofia, Bulgaria

• Can some of our Polish friends offers us link to watch Poland - France match? :drink:

• Poland-France 0:1(21:25).
    Poland: Jarosz(Gruszka changed him), Zygadlo, Nowakowski, Mozdzonek, Kubiak(Mika changed him), Kurek, Ignaczak
    France: Pujol, Rouzier, N'Gapeth, Vadeleux, Hardy-Dessources, Tuia, Grebennikov.
    France started very good, Poland horrible, no reception and attack. French team won in this set 2-8, 9-16, but they made some mistakes in the end of the set.

• Can some of our Polish friends offers us link to watch Poland - France match? :drink:

You can watch here, just install vShare plugin, doesn't work in Google Chrome.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game