Friendly matches

• Italy - Czech Republic 2-3 (26-28 24-26 25-21 25-16 10-15)v :wavy:

Italy: Buti 9, Travica 6, Kovar 4, Mastrangelo 14, Lasko 12, Savani 11 oraz Giovi (libero), Parodi, Bari (libero), Barone 3, Maruotti 4, Boninfante, Sabbi 8.
    Czech Rep.: Tichacek 4, Platenik 20, Vesely 9, Stokr 20, Hudecek 3, P. Konecny 12 oraz Krystof (libero); Hrazdira, Zapletal, D. Konecny 1. Popelka 2, Holubec.

2nd match:
    Italy - Czech Rep. 2-3 (23:25 23:25 25:23 25:22 11:15)
    Italy: Buti 9, Travica 6, Kovar, Mastrangelo 8, Lasko 15, Savani 13 oraz Giovi (libero), Maruotti 14, Boninfante, Della Lunga 1, Sabbi 7
    Czech Rep.: Popelka 13, P. Konecny 7, Tichacek 9, Platenik 19, Vesely 5, Stokr 15 oraz Krystof (libero), Holubec, Hudecek, Hrazdira, Zapletal, D. Konecny 5.

• 2nd and 3rd match between FIN and NED:
    Finland - Netherlands 3:0
    (25:14, 25:21, 25:19)

Finland - Netherlands 3:1
    (25:20, 20:25, 25:20, 25:18 )
    Mikko Oivanen 16 points, Tuominen and Kunnari 10, Lehtonen 9

• Australia win final match in Brazil against SESI-SP

AUSTRALIA v SESI SAO PAULO

Friday 19 / 8 / 2011 - Sao Paulo, Brazil.

RESULT - 3 : 2 (19 - 25, 25 - 18, 25 - 15, 15 - 25, 15 - 10).

Playing in the final match of their Brazilian tour, Volleyball Team Australia played SESI Sao Paulo for the second time in front of a loud and supportive home crowd. Australia started slowly, struggling to find their rhythm in offence, and early errors were the difference in the first set.

Australia played much more consistently in the second and third sets, dominating in attack and creating a number of break points through excellent strategic serving and block and defence. Unfortunately the fourth set saw a complete mental lapse from the Aussies who made errors and lost their focus in attack. SESI seized on the opportunity and ran away with the fourth set.

For the second time in two matches VTAM and SESI went to a fifth set to decide the outcome. Australia lead at the change of ends and produced their best attack stats of the match to dominate the set winning 15-10.

This concludes the teams South American tour and they return to Canberra tomorrow to begin final preparations for the Asian Senior Men's Championships in 4 weeks time.

• I want to join the club! I was already called "emo" and "metal" and "punky girl", so whatever... I'm close to be a perfect member of your club :D

First watch "Eyes wide shut" and then think about it :roll:

• Bulgaria - Czech Republic 12.08.2011 Arena Sofia, Sofia is uploaded in Youtube:

[media]

[\youtube]

• Bulgaria - France 14.08.2011 Arena Sofia, Sofia is uploaded in Youtube

• Bulgaria - Serbia 3:0 25-17 25-20, 25-20. Miljkovic and Nikolov played half of the game.
    Statistics:
    http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/7528.pdf

• Serbia really sucks tonight! What is Petkovic thinking!
    Miljkovic 4pts, W-L=-2pts
    Starovic 4pts, W-L=-2pts
    Lol :rolll:

Starovic 4pts, W-L=-2pts

It is not easy to play against our block if the reception is not perfect

• Zhekov with 22 serves, 2 errors and 3 aces,almost like Juantorena!

• I cannot say that Serbia sucks tonight. The Truth is that we became very strong and powerfull with every next game. Serbians play only if we allow them. Today Matey and Vlado made a fun of them.

• I cannot say that Serbia sucks tonight. The Truth is that we became very strong and powerfull with every next game. Serbians play only if we allow them. Today Matey and Vlado made a fun of them.

And the serve ot Zhekov helped. Stoychev was not satisfied, and I agree, because of the third set. About Serbia, they will play better at the ECH when Milijkovic is back in form. It is true that our block stopped their attacking but this won't always work so well against them.

• I'm really surprised about the easy victory. Our reception is again worse than the other team, but Jekov managed to give good balls. And I haven't seen him serving stronger than today, Yosifov had some very powerful also. Matey's serve is almost back, which is a very, very good thing :). Just can't wait the EU championship and my girlfriend is starting to hate volleyball :D.

• I'm really surprised about the easy victory. Our reception is again worse than the other team, but Jekov managed to give good balls. And I haven't seen him serving stronger than today, Yosifov had some very powerful also. Matey's serve is almost back, which is a very, very good thing :). Just can't wait the EU championship and my girlfriend is starting to hate volleyball :D.

So do mine :D

• You know what, raylight? You're for me like a youtube-god. :obey:
    Thanks for all uploads! I'll watch it in free time. ^^

Starovic 4pts, W-L=-2pts

Petkovic is not thinking! He thinks that he's the most important and he's allowing himself to put his personal relations with players back on the field. It all started on the beginning of World league...he was destroying Starovic with bad balls.During one match they even had fight on the court (btw. Starovic is very nice person and he is never fighting with anyone). We are all hoping that Miljkovic will change something,because for now...relations between players (and coaches too) are bad...

• This sounds so Balkan, Aurora :)

VIdeo from the match:

http://volleyball.sportal.bg/video.php?video=37823

• Bulgaria - Serbia 3:1 29-27 25-19 21-25 25-22
    Statistics:
    http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/7588.pdf