Friendly matches

• Fart Kielce (POL) - Algeria 3:0
    (25:22, 25:20, 25:16)

Fart: Kozłowski (1), Kapfer (7), Staszewski (2), Zniszczoł (7), Kokociński (2), Jungiewicz (7), Żurek (libero) oraz Pawliński (4), Buszek (11), Król (2), Swaczyna (libero) i Sokołowski (1)
    Algeria: Mahmoudo (1), Messaoud, Belaid (3), Kessai (1), Kerboua (15), Azem (5), Mahdjoubi (libero)oraz Khernache (4), Zerrouki (4), Hassissene, Hachemi (3) i Oumessad (2)

• Bulgaria - Serbia 23.08.2011, Friendly, Varna is uploaded in Youtube

• raylight thank you very much for the upload
    just one remark - the match was played on 23.08 not on 12.08 :drink:

I fixed it :drink:

I am uploading other matches in my channel, check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/raylight234

• Bulgarian Nova TV transmitted 15 minutes documentary about our team training. It is uploaded in youtube.

• damn, Stoychev is sooo brutal :lol: I would have hate him if he is my coach but I lough when watched this.
    The team looked like students in 5th grade on an exam.
    "Cmon, are you here on a vacation? Are you sleeping, do you need a pilow? ...lol

• Bulgarian Nova TV transmitted 15 minutes documentary about our team training. It is uploaded in youtube.

Thank you very much for sharing the video! I cannot watch Bulgarian television right now, so the Youtube link helped a big time! This video is awesome even though it only shows very limited aspects of the actions behind the scenes ;)

damn, Stoychev is sooo brutal :lol: I would have hate him if he is my coach but I lough when watched this.
    The team looked like students in 5th grade on an exam.
    "Cmon, are you here on a vacation? Are you sleeping, do you need a pilow? ...lol

This is how the attitude of every dedicated coach should be! Luckily, I also had a coach like him when I was still playing. You might feel underappreciated at moments, but people like these learn you to play the game ;) So, trust me, you would not hate him that much ;)

• What was the exercise of Tsvetan Sokolov in which he lifted 420 kg? Was it leg press?

• Yes, exactly.

But he makes half-press, right? 420 kg are a lot if you make the full motion

• and shouting toward Todor Aleksiev during the match:
    "Toshko I want a defence now! So get prepared your hands and legs"
    LOL :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

And he defended well :thumbsup:

• Holy shit! Rado is a real devil :D
    He is brutal but, you know, I started to like him more. He can achieve a lot with Bulgarians. I wish him that.

• I laughed a lot when he was shouting at them, the pillow killed me :D. He is making it in a way that you don't feel bad, but still know what you need to improve. And Zhekov started to serve like hell, I even see Yosifov serving stronger than before.
    Watched a bit Poland-Russia today, Mihailov was serving like crazy.

• A friendly tournament will be held by France.(2-4 September)

Participants:
    -France
    -Bulgaria
    -Turkey
    -Slovenia

Match schedule:

02.09 (Friday) Turkey-Bulgaria, France-Slovenia
    03.09 (Saturday) Slovenia-Turkey, Bulgaria-France
    04.09 (Sunday) Bulgaria-Slovenia, France-Turkey

• Brazil seal wins over Germany and Japan
    World No.1 Brazil returned to the courts for the first time after finishing second in 2011 FIVB Volleyball World League over the weekend as they beat Japan and Germany at home in Rio de Janeiro.

In the first match on Saturday the side picked up a straight sets (25-20, 25-19, 25-22) win over Japan as middle blocker Sidao picked up 11 points. Then on Sunday the side was back on the court to face Germany as they picked up a 3-1 (33-31, 26-24, 22-25, 25-23) win as Murilo sealed an outstanding 26 points.

“This tournament is important to put the team in shape and I believe that is very useful for Bernardo, as he has many good players and not enough spots in the team for all of them,” Sidao said. “We are all good, confident and looking to improve.”

Giba was not available for selection as he sat out due to an inflamed left leg.

“It was a good test in order to evaluate our real situation now,” Rezende said. “We were not as effective in digging as we are used to and wasted many counter attacks.”

• How nice to hear about Sidao, Murilo and the whole brazilian team :roll:
    Are those matches available somewhere?