Friendly matches

• 1st match Brazil - Germany 4:0
    2nd match Brazil - Germany 3:1
    3rd match Brazil - Germany 3:1
    4th match Brazil - Germany 3:1 (20-25, 27-25, 27-25, 25-19)

1st match Germany - Japan 2:2
    2nd match Germany - Japan 4:0

all matches were played in Brazil

• 01.09 Slovakia - Iran / 2-3 (25-21, 13-25, 21-25, 25-22, 13-15 )

Two more matches on Friday and Saturday, all 3 matches in Slovakia

• Poland B - Austria 2515 2624 2517.

S- Woicki
    MB- Wiśniewski, Sobala
    R- Murek, Gierczynski
    O- Janeczek
    L- Wojtaszek

I'm curious how Brazil played that lost to Austria.

• Italy - Serbia

Today at 18:00 in Monza Italy vs Serbia, last test or Italy before the ECh. I'm crossing my finger :D

as far as I know there won't be even a live score...

Iran-Slovacchia

Masny still not available for Slovakia.

1 settembre
    Slovacchia - Iran 2-3 (25-21, 13-25, 21-25, 25-22, 13-15)
    Top Scorer: M.Nemec 24, Sopko 14, Kmet 12; Bazargarde 27, Zarini 15, Kamalvand 11, Mousavi Eraghi 11

2 settembre
    Slovacchia - Iran 3-1 (25-21, 25-23, 11-25, 25-21)
    Top Scorer: M.Nemec 22, Hupka 13, Kmet 10; Ghafour 21, Zarini 16, Mousavi Eraghi 10

Today the last match.

Polonia B won vs Austria (3:0, I think...)

• Polonia B won vs Austria (3:0, I think...)

Yup, that's right. Andrea gave a chance for Bartek Janeczek, and he was the most effective player, he scored 17 points.

• Anyway, here are rosters:

Austria: Schneider (8 pkt.), Binder (2), Gavan (9),
    Zass (20), Reiser (1), Fruhbauer (4), Laure (libero) oraz
    Wohlfahrtstatter (1), Kienbauer, Guttmann, Koraimann

Polska: Gierczyński (11), Murek (7), Janeczek (19),
    Wiśniewski (7), Sobala (7), Woicki (3), Wojtaszek (libero) oraz Oczko,
    Kaczyński, Hunek, Żaliński, Bąkiewicz

:what: Our squad was very....experimental. Murek? Gierczyński? Alirght, I don't mind :whistle:
    Bąkiewicz and Woicki joined the team for those matches against Austria. The rest of the team is still in Spała, preparing for upcoming tournament.

• Yup, that's right. Andrea gave a chance for Bartek Janeczek, and he was the most effective player, he scored 17 points.

Awww... I don't know what to say, I don't even know some of these guys.
    I heard of this friendly match a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would be the last warm-up match, helping the team construct their confidence.
    But it looks like a real friendly match now.
    Woicki being the starting setter. That's cool!

• I want Wiśniewski in Polonia A. And Wojtaszek instead of Zatorski.

Woicki :down:

Murek & Gierczyński playing in Polonia B. Sounds strange :D But I should used to it that we can't see these players in Polonia A...

• Poland B? I guess, that it was Warszawa, Czestochowa and Woicki :lol: :lol:
    Well, I knew, that Anastasi should take Janeczek to the NT.

• Poland B? I guess, that it was Warszawa, Czestochowa and Woicki :lol: :lol:
    Well, I knew, that Anastasi should take Janeczek to the NT.

I had the same impression :D

Janeczek... I'm starting to wonder now if this guy will be in NT whenever... He is older than Kurek.

• strange roster from Poland ?(
    how on earth Brasil lost to this Austria :white: someone explain this mistery...

• strange roster from Poland ?(

'Cause it is Polonia B, nadejda. You know, these guys who won't play on ECh. Second squad. Pretty good IMO. Murek is a polish legend. Wiśniewski is one of my favourite middle-blockers. Janeczek is young and talented opposite. And Wojtaszek of course, he will be the beast one day, just as Ignaczak :D

• The Brazil team was the one that went to China to play in Universiade, it was also the same roster of players that played the test event in London, so it was a Brazil C/D team

strange roster from Poland ?(
    how on earth Brasil lost to this Austria :white: someone explain this mistery...

• Some sources says Janeczek scored 19, some says 17...anyway he had 70% in attack. I've read that some users favourite setter played pretty good, he led pretty varied game. Poles were way better in every aspect of game, not a suprising news considering the fact that Austira isn't the most demanding opponent to play, but anyway it's always nice to see such statistics...we're not used to see something like that lately...Anyway...we won in block 12-7, in attack 55%-47%, and in serve- Poles made 5 errors, but we scored 6 points with serve, Austrians 17 errors, 3 points with serve.
    Coach Panas was very happy with the way our guys played and after match he said that some players shouldn't be in Graz now, but in Spała, preparing for ECh with our theoretically best players. He meant Janeczek, Wiśniewski and Woicki.

• Woicki in Spala, right? :lol:
    He is irreplaceable, especially, when he appears on court to serve. As I said one day - this serve can kill the opponents.
    Now seriously - of course, he's right, that Janeczek and Wisniewski should be in the NT, I guess, that Bartek could show something, may he could be better than Jarosz(it's not hard), and be in his place now...
    We beat Austria, and it's nice, everybody remember, that Austria beat Brazil(but I think, that it was just lucky win).

• Janeczek was supposedly injured, but he played against Austria anyway...and he showed some good game as it turned out. If there is a slight chance for this guy in Poland A, I really would be delighted to see him in Czech Rep. Too bad Andrea wasn't with the team in Graz...maybe it would open his eyes a little more....or his eyes are already opened, but for some unknown reasons he just resigned from Janeczek. Really hard to say, I believe he knows what to do, I trust him...still.

• Andrea has written in his contract, that he doesn't have to play with young players, so maybe here is the reason?
    Of course, Przedpelski said, that he want to change it, but AFTER ECh...

• Andrea has written in his contract, that he doesn't have to play with young players, so maybe here is the reason?
    Of course, Przedpelski said, that he want to change it, but AFTER ECh...

That's the point...at least imo. Andrea earns good money only after good results, so maybe that's why he plays only with experienced players. Too bad Przedpełski woke up sooooo early.