Friendly matches

• I really like Jarosz but now when he is in rather poor shape Janeczek could be better on ECh... Kuba should get some time to find himself. Now is pressure on him and it won't help him at all. Janeczek and Wiśniewski are cool 'cause they play in Częstochowa :P Just kidding. I like them both because they're just awsome IMO.
    And Panas... He is the coolest coach in Poland. But Woicki? Nah...

• Andrea has written in his contract, that he doesn't have to play with young players, so maybe here is the reason?
    Of course, Przedpelski said, that he want to change it, but AFTER ECh...

That's the point...at least imo. Andrea earns good money only after good results, so maybe that's why he plays only with experienced players. Too bad Przedpełski woke up sooooo early.

Chill out, girls :win: In new season will be new team, I'm sure.

• Chill out, girls :win: In new season will be new team, I'm sure.

You better chill out with chilling us out :P :D 'cause I'm really not so worried, I just expect some good game if it's possible. This team already achieved something really great. With this squad being in F4 would be ENORMOUS success. It will be extremly hard, so I don't have any big expectations, I just want them to fight and show some of their best. No losers attitude, please guys. As long as you fight, I'm with you. But I hate losers, so please, show your teeth!

• I really like Jarosz but now when he is in rather poor shape Janeczek could be better on ECh... Kuba should get some time to find himself. Now is pressure on him and it won't help him at all. Janeczek and Wiśniewski are cool 'cause they play in Częstochowa :P Just kidding. I like them both because they're just awsome IMO.
    And Panas... He is the coolest coach in Poland. But Woicki? Nah...

I got the feeling you will be really surprised from Jarosz at the ECH ;) ...There is always someone who surpirses in a positive way when nobody expect this and it might be Jarosz this time. But there is always someone who dissapoints and fails to meet the expectations...who that would be?

• I got the feeling you will be really surprised from Jarosz at the ECH ;) ...

I wish I could be... I will support him, I'll probably completely destroy my throat screaming "Come on, Red, come on!". If Kuba bring his best on ECh than I would be grateful :P

• And new coach :lol: :lol: :lol:

No big reasons to change our coach. To me Andrea is one of the best coaches in the world, and I've been saying this since I remember.
    Now it's not a matter of coach, it's a matter of players. Let's face it, most of them are rather average. Andrea has already done something amazing despite the fact that he lacked of the best players. Some of our matches in WL were REALLY good, and it was definitely visible that his work paid off. But obviously when players' skills are just average, it's coach's fault. Right now we're in a pretty bad situation, Bartman's after injury, not sure whether he'll be able to play in Czech Rep. the rest of the team out of shape. It's a really tough situation. He won't jump on the court to play the way he wants his players to play, 'cause that's not his role. As Kaziyski once said- without Wlazły, Winiarski and some others we are rather average team, and maybe that's sad, but true.
    I still think Andrea is the best choice ever, and I just trust him, period.

• Well, with Przedpelski and polish federation never know :D

Yup, that's true. They don't really care what's the squad of our team, they expect good results ALWAYS. And when there're no good results, you're out, doesn't matter whether you're one of the best coaches in the world, doesn't matter whether you lacked the best players, doesn't matter whether you had to make a team from pretty average players, you're out. Yeah, that's PZPS.

• We WILL see, whether Andrea is good or not.
    I will abstain myself from praise.
    Because I guess, that the end of his experience with our NT will be similar, like not the same as Castelani.

• And let me remind you (it's generical you) that YOU WON THE BRONZE at the WL!!!!! :woohoo:

In case someone has already forgot that :P

Because, you know, Andrea didn't won a thing with Italy, and after few months with Polish NT, at the FIRST opportunities he brings the team to the podium in Danzica, and losing Bartman, and in a competition with teams like Cuba, USA, Brazil, Argentina... :)

So probably he doesn't know perfectly the skills of all Polish player, may be he will make few wrong choises... But I think that you are right in trusting him, he deserves a chance ^^

I still wonder how it's possible that he, coaching the Spain, won the ECh in 2007 and coaching Italy "won" only the 10th place in 2009 :lol: , but beside that... ;)

• Yes, and that's why I appreciate this bronze medal so much! That's why I consider it as a really huge success! 'Cause we've never achieved such a success in WL, even when we played with our best players in great shape! It was always very close, but overall we always finished WL just behind the podium, but not this time! We used the opportunities of being a host perfectly, showed some nice, but shaky game and we grabbed those bronze medals! It means a lot to me, 'cause Andrea achieved this with second squad of our team.
    And besides that we could really feel this great atmosphere in our team, which I think was also very important! He built a really great team, I just fell in love with this 'new' squad after first matches, 'cause it was already noticable how hard they were fighting! Maybe except 2nd match against Brazil in Katowice. Those matches against USA in Chicago were just amazing, especially the first one, we were really freakin' good. Now we're in eeh...worse shape, and almost everyone in Poland started bashing Andrea... :down: Poles are really...annoying.
    We have sooo many great coaches in Poland, but unfortunately only in front of computer screens :down:
    It's sad, but we're just fans of success.

• No big reasons to change our coach. To me Andrea is one of the best coaches in the world, and I've been saying this since I remember.
    Now it's not a matter of coach, it's a matter of players. Let's face it, most of them are rather average. Andrea has already done something amazing despite the fact that he lacked of the best players. Some of our matches in WL were REALLY good, and it was definitely visible that his work paid off. But obviously when players' skills are just average, it's coach's fault. Right now we're in a pretty bad situation, Bartman's after injury, not sure whether he'll be able to play in Czech Rep. the rest of the team out of shape. It's a really tough situation. He won't jump on the court to play the way he wants his players to play, 'cause that's not his role. As Kaziyski once said- without Wlazły, Winiarski and some others we are rather average team, and maybe that's sad, but true.
    I still think Andrea is the best choice ever, and I just trust him, period.

I completely disagree. I don't know if Kurek isn't one of our best players ever. And we can't say sth like that if we don't know what Bartman is capable of as opposite. About Wlazły, IMO he shows his best only in Skra. I remember him playing good in NT only on WCh 2006. Winiarski isn't irreplaceable as well. What we dramatically lack is a good setter. So I can say that we are rather average team without Zagumny. I don't think Żygadło become one day an amazing setter. No. I just don't believe in him. That's why I count on Fabian. He is our hope.
    Wlazły and Winiarski... They wouldn't be so good without Guma.

It's sad, but we're just fans of success.

Not everyone. I have been always with our guys, no matter how much they would fucked up. As well as you, I guess. And maaany others ;)

• I completely disagree. I don't know if Kurek isn't one of our best players ever. And we can't say sth like that if we don't know what Bartman is capable of as opposite. About Wlazły, IMO he shows his best only in Skra. I remember him playing good in NT only on WCh 2006. Winiarski isn't irreplaceable as well. What we dramatically lack is a good setter. So I can say that we are rather average team without Zagumny. I don't think Żygadło become one day an amazing setter. No. I just don't believe in him. That's why I count on Fabian. He is our hope.
    Wlazły and Winiarski... They wouldn't be so good without Guma.

Not everyone. I have been always with our guys, no matter how much they would fucked up. As well as you, I guess. And maaany others ;)

You have full rights to disagree with me, that's obvious, but don't take everything I said so literally. When I said we're pretty average, I didn't mean Kurek or Bartman, but team in general. We don't have good OPP, our OHs are also pretty shaky, excluding Kurek ofc. Our setter is also rather...poor, middle-blockers are not that bad, but lately they didn't get many chances to show their skills. Volleyball is a team sport. Individualities won't win matches. Look how our game looks totally different when we lost Bartman, it's almost all the time Kurek, Kurek, Kurek, even when Zibi played Bartek was the most exploited player. Imagine what could happen if we lost Kurek, we would totally collapse! Plus if only we could have Zagumny, Wlazły, Kadziewicz, Winiarski, Pliński in the team, most of our current basic players would sit on the bench. Those players would make a huge difference. Now when we're facing some problems, our situation looks even worse, but not hopeless.

Obviously I didn't mean whole Polish nation, but lots of people are just like that, fans of success. And that's really frustrating.

• Wlazły and Winiarski... They wouldn't be so good without Guma.

So why they're so good with other setters? Such an explanation doesn't speak to me. I'm not a big fan of them, but I must admit that they're really good, and we need them, unfortunately.