Friendly matches

• Jastrzębski Węgiel Jastrzębie Zdrój - Iskra Odintsovo 3:2 (25:19, 26:24, 23:25, 20:25, 15:13)
    It looks like an interesting match it was.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Jastrzębski Węgiel Jastrzębie Zdrój - Iskra Odintsovo 3:2 (25:19, 26:24, 23:25, 20:25, 15:13)
    It looks like an interesting match it was.

And my heart is broken 'cause I can't even watch it ;(

• Poland - Czech Rep. 3:0(25:21, 26:24, 27:25),
    Poland: Zagumny, Bartman, Kubiak, Winiarski, Mozdzonek, Nowakowski, Ignaczak(L), Zygadlo, Jarosz, Ruciak, Zatorski(L)
    I don't remember well, who played in Czech, but Tichacek didn't start this match in first six.

What should I say, nice match by Poland, especially in first and second sets, Zagumny's sets was fantastic. He played with Kubiak, like he playing with him for many years. Mozdzonek, as a new captain started to play better, but in third set he got few blocks :| Nice Winiarski, weak Bartman - Jarosz was much better.
    Something happened with Ignaczak, I don't know what, but Zatorski had to change him on third set.

• Poland - Czech Rep. 3:0(25:21, 26:24, 27:25),
    Poland: Zagumny, Bartman, Kubiak, Winiarski, Mozdzonek, Nowakowski, Ignaczak(L), Zygadlo, Jarosz, Ruciak, Zatorski(L)
    I don't remember well, who played in Czech, but Tichacek didn't start this match in first six.

What should I say, nice match by Poland, especially in first and second sets, Zagumny's sets was fantastic. He played with Kubiak, like he playing with him for many years. Mozdzonek, as a new captain started to play better, but in third set he got few blocks :| Nice Winiarski, weak Bartman - Jarosz was much better.
    Something happened with Ignaczak, I don't know what, but Zatorski had to change him on third set.

Thank you for the summary, Aga :)
    So the result is good and apparently there are a lot of positives in the game, too. It is a very good news that Zagumny is cooperating well with Kubiak, indeed. As I see Kurek hasn't played but was he in the hall? I am a little bit surprised that Brtaman didn't play well, but I guess this is just a temporary phenomenon. I hope that Ignaczak is not seriously injured or something :S ...Zatorski is very good and promising young player, but for now Ignaczak is irreplacable IMO. I hope he is fine! If any statistics appear, share please :flower:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Decent match by our guys. As I already said- it wasn't the highest level game, but it was kinda expected.
    I really loved Winiarski today. He was our best player. He played very solid in almost every element, besides serve, but serve sucked today in general, so it wasn't only Michał's weakest point.

I also really liked middles today, they were pretty solid, although Captain Planet and his buddy made some silly mistakes, but it's also nothing surprising, day by day and everything will look better.
    We had some great blocks, basically I think block was our strongest point today. Passive block was also very good, it helped us a lot with creating our counter attacks.

Guma :heart: It was so great to see him again, God it's just unbelievable how much I missed this guy. He was...ok. I think we need to improve our cooperation between setter and middles and everything will be ok :) It's just a matter of time.

Reception was...uhmm...mediocre. I mean...we're definitely able to recieve a lot better than today. We had some problems with Hudecek's serve.

Now some words about Zibi Bartman. Zibi ?( what the heck? That was a really average performance. Maybe he needs some time to get used to his 'new' position again. I dunno, but he definitely can be better than this. It was so frustrating to see Czech guys defending so many Zibi's attacks.

Igła was great as always. No more words needed. I was a little bit anxious, 'cause I really don't want another injured guy in our team, especially not Igła! But then in interview he said that he felt some pain, guess where :D Well yeah...his butt :D

Captain Planet didn't have many chances to show his 'captian' skills, but....I'll watch him carefully anyway ;)

Oh and one more thing, Bartek Kurek feels A LOOOT better and there is a serious possibility to see him on the court tomorrow :)

• Since the beginning of the season for him, Winiarski is only getting better in his shape - we saw it already in the last Skra match against JW. I expect him to be even more shining in the WC matches.

Bad reception combined with bad serving is really not good, but it is not so scarying. You know, one day you can serve great and on the other - failure. They will correct the tunings, I guess.

Don't even want to start the topic about the opposite position and who should be there now X( . I will just say that I belive Bartman will adapt qiukly - he has already done it, it is normal that in the first match as an opposite after so long pause he was not on the top, but he will manage, I am sure.

That Igla... :lol:

Don't worry Ola, Captain Planet is saving his skills for the important matches, it isn't worth to waste his energy for some friendlys :roll: ....I am sure he's gonna show us some tricks when the WC starts. Just wait! :lol:

Wow, great news for Bartosz :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh really pathetic serve didn't surprise me at all :D I got really used to it this season :D But yeah, as you said, they will correct things for sure.

Igła :D Yeah, he's just brilliant, I love this man so much. This interview was generally so much fun, it's always a pleasure to listen to this guy, 'cause he is a huge chatterbox.
    Jurek Mielewski asked him what happened, and he said that he felt some pain you-know-where....I guess Jurek thought about his leg or something, and he said, no no a litte bit higher :D my butt :rolll: :heart:

Oh no, Captain Planet showed some of his skills in an interview :D But...I dunno if it counts, 'cause we have already known that this guy is simply brilliant in interviews, so...no that does not count :D
    He was obviously asked about his new role in the team. And he nicely said that it is rather a temporary role, he's substituting our true captain- Piotrek Gruszka :) And then he also added that he was chosen unanimously...by Andrea, but in English it doesn't sound so funny as in Polish, but anyway it was kinda funny. He's always hilarious during interviews :D

• I'm extremely optimistic after today's performance! It wasn't the best from our guys, it wasn't very exciting game or memorable but it just showed that our team is on a good way. I'm more happy after I heard that the atmosphere in the team is nice. It's important. Our team is again a big family. So nice ^^

Hmmm, what more... Awful serves. And the masters of this "awfulness" on serve were Winiarski & Bartman. I used to these pathetic serves from Bartman but Winiarski? Come on! Almost every ball in out or net. A nightmare I would say :pinch: But beside this drama on serve Misiek was good. I thin serves were our weakest point today. Only two aces on our side. Guess who. Captain Planet and Red Head :thumbsup:

Talking about Captain Planet. He started the match in impressive way. It's a pity that he didn't have a chance to show his special skills in talking with the referee but it was only a friendly match so.... we have to wait for WC :D

Kubiak was better today than in last matches. I hope he will bring his badass skills on time and on WC he'll be in best shape. Anyway, his cooperation with Guma is better than I expected.

Zibi... Well, I think that all we have to do is to chill out. He will play better, for sure :win: We'll see tomorrow if he needs just more playing or it was only the weaker day for him today. Kuba Jarosz, not bad, not bad... :P

Zagumny... I think I don't have to say much about him. He brought a new hope coming back to team. Like a Jedi knight :super:

Igła ^^ He was absolutely back with his monster skills. I'm happy 'cause lately he didn't show all of his skills in Plusliga matches. But today... Oh, gosh :roll:
    In the end of the second set my heart stopped for a moment. And to the end of the match, until I saw the interview with Igła I was worrying like crazy. But then he appeared talking something about... how it was?
    - Poczułem lekkie ukłucie...
    - W pachwinie?
    - Nie, tam z tyłu... na czterech literach
    (-I felt a slight twinge of ...
    - In the groin?
    - No, back there ... on my four letters.
    )
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :lol: Brilliant guy!
    Oh and btw. Igła said that Kuraś will fly to Japan. I guess it's almost certain. More certain than not certain, at least :D

Czech squad was like that if I remember well: Zapletal, Stokr, Hudecek, Platenik, Mach, P. Konecny, Krystof. Later Tichacek, Vesely and D. Konecny appeared on the court.

I was irritated by Drzyzga & Swędrowski some comments :aww: They confused Platenik with Popelka. Popelka didn't even appear on the court.
    and Drzyzga with his wise opinions. He started to talk about it in how good shape Platenik is. And how lucky we were that on ECh he wasn't in so good shape. But I remember that during the match Poland - Czech Republic he said that Platenik is clearly in the best form in his life. Gosh. Drzyzga is so confusing man :aww:

• Oh no, Captain Planet showed some of his skills in an interview :D But...I dunno if it counts, 'cause we have already known that this guy is simply brilliant in interviews, so...no that does not count :D
    He was obviously asked about his new role in the team. And he nicely said that it is rather a temporary role, he's substituting our true captain- Piotrek Gruszka :) And then he also added that he was chosen unanimously...by Andrea, but in English it doesn't sound so funny as in Polish, but anyway it was kinda funny. He's always hilarious during interviews :D

Hahah after the journalist asked him about his new captain role he "dried up" for a moment, there was a brief moment of silence, I thought he wondered what to say. It was so funny :lol: And of course our commentators commented that Marcin always answers briefly and concretely. Considering the fact how many words was said about new role for Możdżonek everybody are kinda excited about this :D

• Ola, bella, Mozdzonek must be really proud now with his new role of "The Captain" in the team, levitating somewhere high in the clouds, so this time there would be no chance for Woicki to reach him :rolll:
    oh, dear baby Igla ;( It must have been rally painful :roll: :D

Wild Wild West!

• Ola, bella, Mozdzonek must be really proud now with his new role of "The Captain" in the team, levitating somewhere high in the clouds, so this time there would be no chance for Woicki to reach him :rolll:
    oh, dear baby Igla ;( It must have been rally painful :roll: :D

Oh he surely is proud as hell :D Our commentators said that Captain Planet is probably the tallest captain in the world :D Now he will totally fly to a different galaxy :D

• Oh he surely is proud as hell :D Our commentators said that Captain Planet is probably the tallest captain in the world :D Now he will totally fly to a different galaxy :D

My mum started to laugh like crazy after she heard it :D Man, everything today was so funny. Uh, except this Igła's butt-pain. But finally it was kinda funny as well :P

• My mum started to laugh like crazy after she heard it :D Man, everything today was so funny. Uh, except this Igła's butt-pain. But finally it was kinda funny as well :P

Well...I wasn't so calm when I saw Igła's pain as well, but this interview totally made me feel better :D
    And this part when Jurek mentiond Marcin as our new captian and Igła said in an absolutely lovely way: 'Yes and blablablah' goood, I love this man :heart: :lol:

• Well...I wasn't so calm when I saw Igła's pain as well, but this interview totally made me feel better :D
    And this part when Jurek mentiond Marcin as our new captian and Igła said in an absolutely lovely way: 'Yes and blablablah' goood, I love this man :heart: :lol:

+ this adorable smile :heart: I can't help it. I'm delighted by my guys today and Igła wins the whole competition.

• Poland: Zagumny 2, Bartman 8, Winiarski 13, Kubiak 9, Nowakowski 6, Możdżonek 12, Ignaczak (libero) and Żygadło, Jarosz 6, Ruciak, Zatorski

Czech Republic:
    Zapletal, Stokr 9, Hudecek 5, Platenik 18, P. Konecny 5, Mach 4, Krystof (libero) and Tichacek, D. Konecny 4, Vesely

Can you imagine? Captain Planet and 12 points. I can't believe it's true :white: :lol:

• Poland: Zagumny 2, Bartman 8, Winiarski 13, Kubiak 9, Nowakowski 6, Możdżonek 12, Ignaczak (libero) and Żygadło, Jarosz 6, Ruciak, Zatorski

Czech Republic:
    Zapletal, Stokr 9, Hudecek 5, Platenik 18, P. Konecny 5, Mach 4, Krystof (libero) and Tichacek, D. Konecny 4, Vesely

Can you imagine? Captain Planet and 12 points. I can't believe it's true :white: :lol:

Damn, I thought the same!!! Planet second best scorer :obey: Jest moc.

• Oh Christ, this is the shittest game and atmosphere on the court ever!!!

Never again in Legionowo, guys.

Yawn.