Friendly matches

• Oh Christ, this is the shittest game and atmosphere on the court ever!!!

Never again in Legionowo, guys.

Yawn.

Exactly. I'm not watching it now.

EDIT: I thought, that Andrea will do something with Czarnowski's serve, but I'm wrong, I see...

• I don't like Zygadlo now.
    Anastasi is trying different lineups now.
    I heard Czech coach say something about Zibi during the break, is he playing good so far? My live stream is very very out of work.

• Exactly. I'm not watching it now.

EDIT: I thought, that Andrea will do something with Czarnowski's serve, but I'm wrong, I see...

Andrea isn't a magician :D Patryk's serve is a really hard nut to crack, but if he helped Bartek with his serve, maybe he will also do
    something with Patryk :) Btw, Patryk isn't alone today, whole team sucks today on serve....as most of the time :D Generally he plays good so now. Whole team is better than before, but it's really hard to play worse :rolll:

The worst thing for me is our terrible reception!!! Jesus, even Winiar sucked today at the beginning!

Block saved our butts, 'cause the efficency in attack...god, I'm not sure if I want to see stats from first two sets :D

• I don't like Zygadlo now.
    Anastasi is trying different lineups now.
    I heard Czech coach say something about Zibi during the break, is he playing good so far? My live stream is very very out of work.

Zibi? *cough*, not really. Somwhere in the middle of second set he landed really dangerously. It looked like an injury. He didn't get up for a moment, but then everything was fine. When I saw the replay of this action, damn I had shivers, it looked really bad, almost as if he twisted his ankle, but luckily he has his protectors on, so it just looked bad, but nothing more.

Oh...Zibi's playing pretty good now. Not full power all the time, he mixes his game, sometimes softer, sometimes stronger. His game looks definitely better than in these first two sets, but...come on, as I said, it's almost impossible to play worse :D

Ruciak on the court, our joker :)

• Finally some emotions! :D

Czechs had matchball, and then Ruciak (I think) was spiking the ball, but he probably spiked it out, at least that was what referee said at the beginning. Czechs were already hugging, almost celebrating their vicotry, while our guys were seriously mad, they couldn't agree with this decision and started to argue with the referee (our coach went crazy as well :D ), the referee was kinda under the pressure and he changed his decision :D Czechs obviously couldn't accept this decision. But the game was on.
    Then Ruciak was serving again and he hit an ace :obey: Platenik applauded the referee :D
    We won this set :rolll: But we totally shouldn't have. Platenik was seriously angry, he took off his shirt, as if he didn't want to play anymore, but then he decided to put it on, ostentatiously, obviously :D

Then our commentator said that they saw a very close replay of this questionable action on Czechs' matchball, and there was no way for it to be in, or even touch the block.

So basically it should have been 3:0 for Czechs now.

• That's why we call it a friendly...
    Czech would be happy to play another one or two sets, they need to warm up for pre-qualification as well.

• I feel like on WL a little bit :D

Czechs slowed down, and we're kinda on fire.

I love my team, but damn, I really feel sorry for Czechs, it should have been over. Czechs are so resigned now, even their coach. Poor guys.

Czarnowski :obey: Ruciak :obey:

• Oh my God I love Czechs even more than ever now :rolll: After every point they're celebrating it as if they won the match :lol:

PLATENIK :obey: :obey: :heart:

• Ufff...it's finally over :D

BRAVO CZECHS!!!! :obey:

I was almost falling asleep during these first two sets, and then.... :D Greaaaaat. It was Peter Platenik show. I love this man.
    I'm curious what he said to the referee when he knelt :D

And what a wonderful moment after the match, Czechs were standing close to the referees and applauding them :rolll:

Besides being totally delighted by Peter, I was obviously disgusted with referees' attitude.

• I don't think, that is any thing to adore Platenik, I have in mind his behavior. It was only friendly match, referees made mistakes of course, but Czech theater was pitiful.

Oh really? It's easier to say such things, when you sit in front of TV, but try to put yourself in their situation. Everyone would get totally mad, 'cause imo referees' behaviour was just disgusting, even worse than Czechs. What did you want them to do? Stay calm, and just obediently accept the fact that someone has just stolen your point, which could have finished this match? Come on.

• I understand their situation really good, believe me. I'm not telling, that reefers had right, no. But it was just FRIENDLY match and as a spectator I couldn't look at that behavior. It was just stupid. Furthermore you're suggesting Drzyzga and Swędrowski comments, and it's really interesting, that our players knew better and protested, that it was block.
    And understand work, that all teams had to do to play good, and FRIENDLY match is really needed to be in good shape. We could see sport class.

• Gooooooooooood that the World Cup is in Japan because if was in Poland referees would give Them the Cup :dance6:

But sorry Bulgaria and Brazil in 2014 Poland will be World Champion. Everyone will help Polish NT even Opponents [ like Argentina in the World League Finals ] :roll: :rolll:

Czech Republic I love Your irony against Polish NT and referees :rose: .. hmm maybe because I have near to Czech Republic so irony is very developed here too. :rolll:

• I understand their situation really good, believe me. I'm not telling, that reefers had right, no. But it was just FRIENDLY match and as a spectator I couldn't look at that behavior. It was just stupid. Furthermore you're suggesting Drzyzga and Swędrowski comments, and it's really interesting, that our players knew better and protested, that it was block.
    And understand work, that all teams had to do to play good, and FRIENDLY match is really needed to be in good shape. We could see sport class.

Come on man, I just mentioned what our commentators said. They didn't say what they saw, their workmates told them that they made a very close replay and it was no way for the ball to touch the block. I'm not saying it's 100% right or anything like that, I just mentioned what our commentators said.

Yes, I understand that it was 'only' a friendly match, but such refereeing should never happen! And it really doesn't matter whether it's friendly match or not.

Plus, Czechs lost yesterday 3:0, they wanted to recover after this defeat for sure, and they could have done it in first 3 sets, but....we all know what happened later. Who wouldn't get pissed?

• Everything what you wrote is conjecture, so I won't comment that.
    I wrote about Czechs behavior and someone can like it or not. I don't have anything against them, because they played in Poland, no. For me it was pathetic behavior and it's not good way to be somebody.

• The only possible cojecture I wrote, could be that ----> 'Czechs lost yesterday 3:0, they wanted to recover after this defeat for sure, and they could have done it in first 3 sets', the rest is not conjecture, these are facts.

• It was really funny, because we should lost 0:3, but our great referees gave us this 3rd set. Of course, I don't really know, that there was block or not, because I didn't have my glasses :(
    Match like match, it was match about nothing, so I don't know, for what were these quarrels, misunderstandings, gestures from both sides. I should say, that Czech was more 'agressive', but we know why.
    Zygadlo was very weak today! I don't know why. He played with almost all of these guys in World League, in ECH. Just with Czarnowski his cooperation wasn't so good(but we must say, that Patryk was great in attack today). With Zagumny everything looked much better, which is quite suprising.
    I can talk about this match long, but I don't have to. It wasn't important match.

• What about Kurek, guys? Did he play? How many points has Mozdzonek today? :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................