Friendly matches

• I don't know right now, but since French NT is not playing in OG, they don't need to play such a tournament and therefore will probably not organize one ...

Predicition for Venezuela - France (saturday and sunday in Caracas) :whistle:

And also football: France - Nethelrands tonigh

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• France should win in Venezuela, but Exiga is injuried and will be replace by young Rowlandson.
    I don't know if other important players will miss the game, but I think France is able to win theses games.

And I think that France will win the game against Netherlands. At least I'm pretty sure they won't lose ...

• France should win in Venezuela, but Exiga is injuried and will be replace by young Rowlandson.
    I don't know if other important players will miss the game, but I think France is able to win theses games.

And I think that France will win the game against Netherlands. At least I'm pretty sure they won't lose ...

oh, shit! Exiga is out?
    I hope they win this games. They HAVE TO!!!
    I'm not on time so I'd like to aks: why Granvorka is out of range?

• why Granvorka is out of range?

Because Philippe Blain is stupid.

• Venezuela, who are also preparing to compete in the Beijing Games, have a team consisting of some players coming from the European leagues but are missing leading player and diagonal Ernardo "Harry" Gomez.
    The French team, guided by Philippe Blain, arrived last Thursday with a team without setter Pierre Pujol.
    i also think it will be a clear win for france despite the absence of granvorka and kiefer , absence of gomez is very big blow for venezuela ,
    pujol will be replaced with le marrec he is also very good setter,

but i think we are in wrong topic,
    it should be in WL not friendly matches :teach:

• Because Philippe Blain is stupid.

:what:
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha :D :D yeah, it is a reason.

• The French team, guided by Philippe Blain, arrived last Thursday with a team without setter Pierre Pujol.

pujol will be replaced with le marrec he is also very good setter,

but i think we are in wrong topic,
    it should be in WL not friendly matches :teach:

how could it be without Puj' if he's on pics from Caracas? hę?

:teach: yes dear teacher, you are right :)

• If Bulgarian NT doesn't qualify for the Finals of the WL in Brazil, it will probably play 2 friendly matches with Germany as a preperation for the OG. That will happen on 26 and 27 July.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• where this matches could take place?

• On July 26th(stuttgart) and 27th(Heidelberg) there's two test matches between Germany and Bulgaria before heading off to China! This should be nice :)
    Letzter Olympia-Test: Volleyball Länderspiel der Männer im OSP Rhein Neckar am 27.07.2008

Bulgarien gegen Deutschland könnte eine Viertelfinal-Begegnung bei den Olympischen Spielen in Peking lauten, die deutschen Fans dürfen sich bereits vorher auf diesen „Leckerbissen“ freuen: Am 26. Juli (18.00 Uhr in Stuttgart) und 27. Juli (18.00 Uhr in Heidelberg) absolvieren die deutschen Männer zwei letzte Testspiele gegen den WM-Dritten Bulgarien, bevor es am 2. August nach Peking geht. Den deutschen Männern kommt der Test wie gerufen: Nach harten Trainingswochen im Olympiastützpunkt Heidelberg sollen die Spiele gegen Bulgarien Bundestrainer Stelian Moculescu letzte Erkenntnisse bringen, der mit 14 Spielern die Partien bestreiten will und nach den Bulgarien-Spielen seine zwölf Olympia-Fahrer nominieren will.Für dieses Länderpiel in Heidelberg gibt es Tickets an der Abendkasse (Einlass 17 Uhr).

sorry for the German!

• Ben, you can await for the Bulgarian olympic squad to come in Germany because this 2 games are preparation for the Olympic Volleyball Tournament in Bejiing. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I know, i'm looking forward to it! Stuttgart is out, but I'll just walk to the one in Heidelberg:) If I make any good pictures, I'll try to post them.

• Bulgarian NT will probably play some friendly matches with Hyundai Volley in Korea as a preparation for the OG.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• Two Bulgarian loses against Germany!

Hello, here is Mickey Mouse calling! :wall: :lol: AFROMAN and sNeige should remember what I am talking about.
    Did teams played with their first roster?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• A bit surprising ... But not more than WL final round results.

Hard to say if this proves anything or not for now...

• Two Bulgarian loses against Germany!

Hello, here is Mickey Mouse calling! :wall: :lol: AFROMAN and sNeige should remember what I am talking about.
    Did teams played with their first roster?

Hahahahaha! See the 4rd set 12-25. I'm really surprised with this loss. Hello this is Goofy! :wavy:
    And Pluto says baf, we'll see Poland how will do in OG 2008 and who to whom will laugh more!