Friendly matches

• Who played in this match? :drink:

The regular lineup. Unfortunatelly Stoychev is hiding the team and not showing any stats :roll:

Unfortunatelly Stoychev is hiding the team and not showing any stats

Why do you think that someone hides stats and informations. Slovaks have stats and video in their site.

Bulharsko - Slovensko 3:0 (21, 19, 17) extra set: 22:25
    Zápas trval: 65 minút.
    Bulharsko: Žekov 0, V. Nikolov 10, Kazijskij 15, Aleksiev 14, N. Nikolov 7, Josifov 5, libero Salparov (Penčev 1, Skrimov 2, Todorov 8, Gadžanov 2, Sokolov 7). Tréner: R. Stojčev.
    Slovensko: Masný 2, Bencz 13, L. Diviš 15, Ogurčák 8, Kohút 6, Joščák 6, libero Hupka (Skladaný 1, Michalovič 1, Piovarči 4, Chrtiansky 4). Tréner: Š. Chrtiansky.
    Štatistiky:
    BUL: útok: 56 percent, servis: 7 es, 13 chýb, blok: 14 blokov.
    SVK: útok: 49 percent, servis: 4 esá, 20 chýb, blok: 7 blokov.

• Victory for Slovakia in second match.

Bulharsko - Slovensko 0:3 (-21, -16, -21) - extra set 25:19
    Zápas trval: 65 minút.
    Bulharsko: Žekov 3, Sokolov 12, Gadžanov 3, Kazijskij 18, Aleksiev 5, N. Nikolov 1, libero Salparov (Skrimov 0, Josifov 3, Penčev 2). Tréner: R. Stojčev.
    Slovensko: Skladaný 5, Bencz 9, L. Diviš 11, Ogurčák 15, Kmeť 8, Kohút 8, libero Hupka (Michalovič 0). Tréner: Š. Chrtiansky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=wCP_ADBara8

• There is a video from the friendly match in Samokov between Bulgaria and Slovakia.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…Y&feature=player_embedded

Victory for Slovakia in second match.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=wCP_ADBara8

Thanks a lot for these videos! Niko's attack and Matey's hard spike... :super:
    Is it only my impression or Toshko really looks more, ekhm... "rounded"?

• Thanks a lot for these videos! Niko's attack and Matey's hard spike... :super:
    Is it only my impression or Toshko really looks more, ekhm... "rounded"?

And the fast set from Zhekov :)

• Friday

France - Korea 3:2

Sunday

France - Korea 3:1 (23-25, 25-23, 25-15, 25-22)

France: Pujol - Rouzier - Hardy-Dessources - Trèfle - Ngapeth - Tuia - Exiga (L) plus Grebennikov - Le Roux, Toniutti, Tillie.

• 3rd match

France - South Korea 3-1 (25-18, 19-25, 25-22, 25-22)

Squad 1 and 2 set : Toniutti - Rouzier - Sol - Trefle- Tuia - Ngapeth - Exiga (L)
    Squad 3 and 4 set : Pujol - Moreau - Hardy-Dessources - Sol - Tillie - Samica - Grebennikov (L)

• I just have watched a replay of Poland - Australia from Friday. I haven't expected to see fireworks but I have to say that it wasn't that boring :) Wojtek Drzyzga said that our guys were "przymuleni" :lol: (I don't know how to say "przymulony" in English, it's something like "groggy" and this word is like an adjective of "mud"). But continuing my reflections and leaving aside brilliant commentators' expressions... Though our guys were after the deadly force training they played with the hearts. Both sides had great moments in defense, really, from time to time I did: :obey: Especially when Żygadło made nice dig with his head... it was beautiful :D And it was a pleasure to see our rising star Konarski (this 25 on his jersey - wtf? I think I haven't seen such thing before :D). Anyway, he played as if he wasn't a debutant, with no stage fright. As commentators said this guy had strong psyche and it's good 'cause we need such OPP. I hope to see him playing on WL. As well as Wiśniewski. Mr Muratore :super:

BTW. Bartman looks as if he was saying "hello" to Nikic and "I will have cooler mustache than you" :aww: Shave off this beard, maaaan... Sorry. I couldn't resist.

PS. I liked the poster dedicated to Bartek Kurek: "Mówię ci 'Hello', a potem 'Good bye', na wszystko jest czas i na Skrę i na Moskwę". This refers to his ekhm... favourite song :D and by the way it has nice rhymes. It means "I say to you 'Hello' and then 'Good bye', for everything is a time, for Skra and for Moscow".

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 2 times, last by bella ().

• I just have watched a replay of Poland - Australia from Friday. I haven't expected to see fireworks but I have to say that it wasn't that boring :) Wojtek Drzyzga said that our guys were "przymuleni" :lol: (I don't know how to say "przymulony" in English, it's something like "groggy" and this word is like an adjective of "mud"). But continuing my reflections and leaving aside brilliant commentators' expressions... Though our guys were after the deadly force training they played with the hearts. Both sides had great moments in defense, really, from time to time I did: :obey: Especially when Żygadło made nice dig with his head... it was beautiful :D And it was a pleasure to see our rising star Konarski (this 25 on his jersey - wtf? I think I haven't seen such thing before :D). Anyway, he played as if he wasn't a debutant, with no stage fright. As commentators said this guy had strong psyche and it's good 'cause we need such OPP. I hope to see him playing on WL. As well as Wiśniewski. Mr Muratore :super:

BTW. Bartman looks as if he was saying "hello" to Nikic and "I will have cooler mustache than you" :aww: Shave off this beard, maaaan... Sorry. I couldn't resist.

PS. I liked the poster dedicated to Bartek Kurek: "Mówię ci 'Hello', a potem 'Good bye', na wszystko jest czas i na Skrę i na Moskwę". This refers to his ekhm... favourite song :D and by the way it has nice rhymes. It means "I say to you 'Hello' and then 'Good bye', for everything is a time, for Skra and for Moscow".

Nice :)
    Was Zygadlo the setter all the time? What about the MBs? Did Anastazi rotate most of his players to try everyone or he bet only on some of them for this friendly? Are all players healthy? This about Konarski is a good news, moreover considering last updates around Wlazly - Federation saga :wacko:
    Bartman can shave his head, but cannot shave his beard, ah? :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Nice :)
    Was Zygadlo the setter all the time? What about the MBs? Did Anastazi rotate most of his players to try everyone or he bet only on some of them for this friendly? Are all players healthy? This about Konarski is a good news, moreover considering last updates around Wlazly - Federation saga :wacko:
    Bartman can shave his head, but cannot shave his beard, ah? :D

Yes, Zygadlo was the only setter who played in that match, Zagumny was also in Lodz but he didn't play.
    The middles for first two sets were Nowakowski and Mozdzonek, in the third set, Wisniewski played instead of Nowa.
    Only two young players had the chance to play, Wisniewski and Konarski, who both had very good performance in the third set. Ruciak and Kubiak each played half of the match.
    Everyone looks good. :)

• Yes, Zygadlo was the only setter who played in that match, Zagumny was also in Lodz but he didn't play.
    The middles for first two sets were Nowakowski and Mozdzonek, in the third set, Wisniewski played instead of Nowa.
    Only two young players had the chance to play, Wisniewski and Konarski, who both had very good performance in the third set. Ruciak and Kubiak each played half of the match.

Thank you, Martee! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• Yes, Zygadlo was the only setter who played in that match, Zagumny was also in Lodz but he didn't play.

To add: Konarski entered the court in third set, he played from the beginning of it and he started with successful attack ^^ He served very good and his attacks were so powerful. As for Wiśniewski he made some single blocks, I love it :D and though he didn't have accurate sets from Żygadło sometimes he was ending his attacks (and Wojtek Drzyzga kept repeating how flexible arm Wiśnia has :D ). Bartman looked as if he wanted to show that he didn't change position from OH for OPP for nothing. Really, I'm very optimistic if it comes to his "maturation" as OPP. But he have to work hard on his serves 'cause all the time he toss the ball up I knew it's gonna hit the net. Kurek looked as if he was hungry of the game. Tired of course but he attacked with power and some of the attacks were spectacular.
    Our block didn't exist for a long time. But there was a few nice action for example single block made by Rucek :D and of course when Wiśniewski appeared in third set he made some blocks. Cheesus, I still can't get used to this how fast he can move, really...
    I think that Winiarski had some minor problems with health but it's not serious, Andrea gave him a break. But since Winiar is already in Canada with the rest of guys, I'm rather staying calm ;)

• To add: Konarski entered the court in third set, he played from the beginning of it and he started with successful attack ^^ He served very good and his attacks were so powerful. As for Wiśniewski he made some single blocks, I love it :D and though he didn't have accurate sets from Żygadło sometimes he was ending his attacks (and Wojtek Drzyzga kept repeating how flexible arm Wiśnia has :D ). Bartman looked as if he wanted to show that he didn't change position from OH for OPP for nothing. Really, I'm very optimistic if it comes to his "maturation" as OPP. But he have to work hard on his serves 'cause all the time he toss the ball up I knew it's gonna hit the net. Kurek looked as if he was hungry of the game. Tired of course but he attacked with power and some of the attacks were spectacular.
    Our block didn't exist for a long time. But there was a few nice action for example single block made by Rucek :D and of course when Wiśniewski appeared in third set he made some blocks. Cheesus, I still can't get used to this how fast he can move, really...
    I think that Winiarski had some minor problems with health but it's not serious, Andrea gave him a break. But since Winiar is already in Canada with the rest of guys, I'm rather staying calm ;)

Thanks, bella :drink:
    I only didn't get the part with Bartman :roll: What do you mean - that he sucked or that he was great as OPP? And did Jarosz play, too? Maybe not? (since both Konarski and Bartman played, so probably there was no time for him ...)

Wild Wild West!