Friendly matches

• I only didn't get the part with Bartman :roll: What do you mean - that he sucked or that he was great as OPP? And did Jarosz play, too? Maybe not? (since both Konarski and Bartman played, so probably there was no time for him ...)

I mean that I kinda expected to see Bartman having a lot of meetings with Australian block and growing red with anger then or hitting the balls out most of the time and any other mistakes from him... There were no such things. Ok, it wasn't perfect too but he played much better than I expected. Looking at him, how fast he was moving on the court I had Speedy Gonzales on my mind and I like the determination with which he was about to attack. Ok, 'cause I'm talking and talking... :D The thing is that I can see him trying to show his best. He trusted Andrea with this change and I think that it's the start of something good. It wasn't Andrea who changed Fei's position from MB to OPP? And then Fei became one of the best on his position. I trust Andrea too. Especially that I have always seen Bartman as OPP.

Kuba Jarosz wasn't even in Łódź 'cause next day he had a big day - he changed marital status :D

• I mean that I kinda expected to see Bartman having a lot of meetings with Australian block and growing red with anger then or hitting the balls out most of the time and any other mistakes from him... There were no such things. Ok, it wasn't perfect too but he played much better than I expected. Looking at him, how fast he was moving on the court I had Speedy Gonzales on my mind and I like the determination with which he was about to attack. Ok, 'cause I'm talking and talking... :D The thing is that I can see him trying to show his best. He trusted Andrea with this change and I think that it's the start of something good. It wasn't Andrea who changed Fei's position from MB to OPP? And then Fei became one of the best on his position. I trust Andrea too. Especially that I have always seen Bartman as OPP.

Oh, thanks, I got it now :thumbup: Well, Bartman gained some experience as an OPP in NT and it's natural to be going further in his development. I remember that in the transfer news thread, it was mentioned that exactly this was the reason to change club - he chose to be an OPP but can't fight the competition of Lasko, right? As an OPP he definately has bigger chances to be part of NT :)

Kuba Jarosz wasn't even in Łódź 'cause next day he had a big day - he changed marital status :D

Good luck, Kuba! :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Well, Bartman gained some experience as an OPP in NT and it's natural to be going further in his development. I remember that in the transfer news thread, it was mentioned that exactly this was the reason to change club - he chose to be an OPP but can't fight the competition of Lasko, right? As an OPP he definately has bigger chances to be part of NT :)

Yep, that's right. Since Lasko is staying in club for next season, Bartman decided to leave the club and search for some other where he would be first OPP. I hope he'll find a good club :S He really wanted to stay and he thought about his future in Jastrzębski but... someone just had to leave. And Bartman as an ambitious player didn't want to sit on the bench. Though I'm happy for Lasko and his decision to stay, it's a real pity losing Bartman. It was a nice trio, I mean Lasko-Bartman-Kubiak. True fighters, true Jastrzębie.
    Ok end of :offtopic: :D

• The Netherlands - Australia 3:1 (25:23, 26:28, 25:22, 25:21)

Australians really want to play friendly matches with as many teams as they will manage to play with :lol:
    Ok... be serious :D Rosters?

• Australians really want to play friendly matches with as many teams as they will manage to play with :lol:
    Ok... be serious :D Rosters?

Nimir Abdelaziz (spelverdeler), Tony Krolis (diagonaal), Jelte Maan en Jeroen Rauwerdink (passer/lopers), Wytze Kooistra en Thomas Koelewijn (middenblokkeerders) en Gijs Jorna (libero)

Bontje has slight injury while Klapwijk is seriously injured (shoulder)

• Australia won an warm-up match against Iran today.
    Australia 3-2 Iran (22-25, 22-25, 25-23, 25-22, 17-15)
    Western Australian 21-year-old Outside, Luke Smith at 79 percent kill statistics and zero errors was Australia’s best.

Details

• Australia won an warm-up match against Iran today.
    Australia 3-2 Iran (22-25, 22-25, 25-23, 25-22, 17-15)
    Western Australian 21-year-old Outside, Luke Smith at 79 percent kill statistics and zero errors was Australia’s best.

Details

wrong ! the match was yesterday and Iran won 3-2 ! stats

it was Iran's first friendly match after a month !! thanks to Czech, Netherlands and Cuba, they all cancelled their friendly matches against Iran.

• wrong ! the match was yesterday and Iran won 3-2 ! stats

it was Iran's first friendly match after a month !! thanks to Czech, Netherlands and Cuba, they all cancelled their friendly matches against Iran.

Ah... my bad, I just read the title and thought Australia was the winner. :what:
    Well, congratulations to Iran. Iran is still the biggest favourite Asian team in this tournament.

• Ah... my bad, I just read the title and thought Australia was the winner. :what:
    Well, congratulations to Iran. Iran is still the biggest favourite Asian team in this tournament.

lol, their head to head record is terrible against Iran (something like 1-20), and they are happy with a 2-3 defeat because of that :D they always play better against JPN/CHN/KOR. even when they qualified for Athens 2004, they still lost 3-0 to Iran ! :lol:

I'm not that optimistic on this tournament ;( 3 or 4 very important players are out because of injury and the preparation didn't go well as the plan. still I believe in Velasco :box:

• Who is out mosi :white:

Mohammad MohammadKazem, Arash Kamalvand, Farhad Nazari-Afshar and Mojtaba Mirzajanpour. Velasco dropped some players as I said in another post but these are the players that we will miss, especially MMK, Kamalvand and Mirzajanpour.. MohamamdKazem is injured for more than a year, We were hoped to have him for this tournament but unfortunately he still needs time for recovery. Mirzajanpour was supposed to be our star in Japan but he missed the tournament after a late injury. he missed the World Cup for an administrative problem but he had a fantastic season in Iran league, single handedly carried his team to the semifinal.

but we had the same problems before the World Cup, Velasco brought some new players to the team and they played great with zero preparation :thumbsup: I hope it works again for this tournament. The first match with Korea is the most important match for Iran. I think that match will determine our fate

• Mohammad MohammadKazem, Arash Kamalvand, Farhad Nazari-Afshar and Mojtaba Mirzajanpour. Velasco dropped some players as I said in another post but these are the players that we will miss, especially MMK, Kamalvand and Mirzajanpour.. MohamamdKazem is injured for more than a year, We were hoped to have him for this tournament but unfortunately he still needs time for recovery. Mirzajanpour was supposed to be our star in Japan but he missed the tournament after a late injury. he missed the World Cup for an administrative problem but he had a fantastic season in Iran league, single handedly carried his team to the semifinal.

but we had the same problems before the World Cup, Velasco brought some new players to the team and they played great with zero preparation :thumbsup: I hope it works again for this tournament. The first match with Korea is the most important match for Iran. I think that match will determine our fate

Have faith in Velasco, I have :drink: