Friendly matches

• I've read that judges gave the third set to Germany. Some fatal error home gift.

where did you read that?
    I've read the match summary and there was nothing written about a possible mistake etc.
    It was just written that germany was leading throughout the whole set and then suddenly bulgaria leaded 21:19. Thanks to Popp the team was able to tie again 22:22 and then even start leading 23:22.
    Then its said that Böhme scored an ace and the German Nt had a setball, which Popp was able to realize after 2 points. so a normal 25:23....

where did you read that?

It's the main volleyball article in sportal.bg today. It says Martin Stoev wanted to take the team out of the court after the third set because of the referee's decisions. I don't know what the truth is, actually it does not matter at all. If Germany think they can beat Bulgaria in this way, it's their problem. I just want Andrey Zhekov to overcome his current shoulder injury as he could not sleep in the night between the two games. This is just a friendly and no one cares about the result that much as long as the players are healthy and show good game!

• In gong.bg was written that Kaziyski hit Hubner with the ball (by accident of course :D when he spiked it ) and it was even necessary doctors to appear on the court to help him, because of the strong hit. But do you know what the referee's decision was ? He said that the ball is out!!!!! OUT, when Hubner was on the ground and it is more than clear that he touched it, or it will be more correct to say when the ball touched him :lol: ( actually the whole situation is more funny than other, if we exclude the strong hit that Hubner got ;( . I hope he is ok now, cause it's very unpleasant feeling )

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hmm, did Huber get hit with the ball in Stuttgart or in Heidelberg? I was at the match in Heidelberg and I don't remember him getting hit. Maybe I just missed it! ;)
    Zhekov looked really good in Heidelberg, no sign of a shoulder injury. Must not be his serving arm, because he had a couple nice serves!
    Best thing thing of this match: Bulgarian fans.(except in the last set where too many errors were made). They were for the most part so much louder than the german fans, so respect! Oh yeah, the players were really nice to the fans as well. People were just lining up to get their pictures taken with them!

• Yeah, Bulgarian fans are really noisy no matter where they are - at home or abroad. The atmosphere in the hall in Varna for the WL is just increddible. All the teams that played here were amazed by our fans. I read that your team played very well and is in a good shape, so if that's true you have the chance to reach the 1\4 on the OG but the groupe is very difficult so it won't be easy. Oh, and it's true that the palyers never cancle autographs and pictures! Really very nice guys :)

Wild Wild West!

• I am sorry, but when the ball hits a player and make him fall down ..then it's given OUT... then I don't agree it is just a mistake...you decide for yourself but I don't remember any of the bulgarian coaches so far Brunko Iliev, Milorad Kiac, Martin Stoev aslo since 2005 to want to get the team out of the court...so you decide what it was..

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Yeah, Bulgarian fans are really noisy no matter where they are - at home or abroad. The atmosphere in the hall in Varna for the WL is just increddible.

It is true ,but speccialy for me, DJ Teddy Djordjo' s urges for hissing the visitors team before their serving is disguisting.

• Bulgaria - Korean Air 3:2 (24:26, 20:25, 25:13, 25:18, 15:6)

Bulgaria: Kostadin Stoykov, Matey Kaziyski, Andrei Zhekov, Vladimir Nikolov,
    Evgeni Ivanov, Hristo Tsvetanov,Theodore Salparov (L) (Boyan Yordanov,
    Krassimir Gaidarski

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Bulgaria (junior) - Austria (junior) 4:1 (25:20; 25:16; 25:22; 16:25; 25:17)

The two teams will paly one more game tomorrow at 10.00 o'clock bulgarian time. The two games are part of the Bulgarian preparation for the junior european champions in Roterdam next month.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Brasil will play 3 friendly matches against Germany.

22.05.09 in Düren

24.05.09 in Tübengen

25.05.09 in Darmstadt ( Darmstadt, I will be there :super: )

• Poland(junior) hosted Bulgaria(junior) for two friendly games:

Poland - BULGARIA 2:3 ( 25:21; 25:21; 21:25; 17:25; 17:19)

Poland - BULGARIA 2:3 (29:27, 17:25, 17:25, 28:26, 11:15)

Bulgarian team will face Italy in the first game of the junior Euro 2009 in Roterdam, (Netherlands)

• Youth, not Junior ;)

Yeah, sorry, sure youth. ;)

• Bulgarian youth NT will face Brazil in three friendly matches in Samokov (BUL). Here is the result from the 1st match:

BULGARIA - BRAZIL 2:3 (25:23, 25:18, 28:30, 19:25, 9:15)

Bulgaria:
    Manchev 6, Dimitrov 11, Sokolov 17, Penchev 7, Gocev 12, Todorov 11 - Karakashev (L) ( Georgiev, Ninov 2)
    Head coach: Plamen Hristov

Brazil: Bruno 1, Grasiano 2, George 4, Kleist 4, Renan 6, Izak 10, Alexandro (L) (Danilo, Rodrigo 7, Andre Rjuma 13, Rikardo 4)
    Head coach:
    Persi Onken

Wild Wild West!

• the 2nd match:

BULGARIA - BRAZIL 3:2 (31:33, 25:23, 15:25, 25:18, 15:12)

Bulgaria: Manchev, Sokolov 30, Vulchev 6, Penchev 2, Gocev 6, Todorov 7 - Karakashev (L) (Paliyski 4, Yonev 1, Ninov 6, D. Dimitrov 2, Al. Dimitrov 7)
    Head coach: Plamen Hristov

Brazil: Aleshandro 1, Nazhari 20, Franko 14, Andre Rjuma 13, Renan 13, Pedro 9 - Kleist (L) (Danilo 2, Rikardo, Rodrigo 2, Izak)
    Head coach: Persi Onken

Wild Wild West!

• Apparently Polish Representation has played a meeting with Egypt. Someone knows something more?

• Italy - Slovakia 2-3 (21-25 25-19 23-25 27-25 7-15)

ITALIA: Cernic 7, Fortunato 22, Lasko 10, Savani 14, Sala 9, Sintini 5. Libero: Maniá. Cazzaniga, Forni, Gavotto 3, Maruotti 5, Parodi 5. Non entrati: De Togni, Travica. All. Anastasi.
    SLOVACCHIA: Joscak 5, Masny 5, Ogurcak 16, Piovarci 6, Nemec 26, Divis 14. Libero: Pipa, Kubs, Cerven 2, Bencz. Non entrati: Hukel, Zatko. All. Zanini.

Italia: a, bs 22, mv 15, e 13, ric 54% (14%)
    Slovacchia: a 9, bs 15, mv 7, e 8 ric 57% (22%)