Friendly matches

• WOW.................

Congrats, really I'm again impressed. How many points Kaliberda scored? :super:

Both federations seem to be a bit timid with detailed infos. The above is all i got.......

If i understand it right Italy played first two sets with Zaytsev as OH.
    Both teams still played two additional sets, which both Italy won.

http://www.federvolley.it/index.php?idnews=12573

• Lol meanwhile some users are demanding immidietely full stats of foreign national teams on our site, but here is not even told how many points score each player. Is this a crime? :obey:

Really I'm impressseeed. I remember interview with Heynen who said he is going to won WCH with German men NT. I think not everyone treat him serious, but really level of many national teams are growing every and every year. I know these are only sparings after hard preparations but I must admit it was 3:3 between our team with German. So you're making big problems, it's a warning for other NTs. Grozer makes difference also. Form from Bielgorod and big show. :thumbup:

• I don't know if Argentina squad was told but I think it's next interesting not calling player with "surname" playing bad after Kurek.

Federico Perreira is not going for WCH. Jose Luiz Gonzales called by Velasco! :thumbsup: I think he will be key player on attack for Argentina, played in Poland very well in Bielsko Biała, in club from the last place of table but I think Argentina will be dangerous with him, it's not fault like Romanutti was. And such big coach like Velasco knows what he doing.

Honestly, I won't be surprised when Argentina will have also starter seter Uriarte from what I observed. Velasco is trying to solve problem of Argentina to be again team whose last success was 4th place in WL 2011.

• I don't know if Argentina squad was told but I think it's next interesting not calling player with "surname" playing bad after Kurek.

Federico Perreira is not going for WCH. Jose Luiz Gonzales called by Velasco! :thumbsup: I think he will be key player on attack for Argentina, played in Poland very well in Bielsko Biała, in club from the last place of table but I think Argentina will be dangerous with him, it's not fault like Romanutti was. And such big coach like Velasco knows what he doing.

Honestly, I won't be surprised when Argentina will have also starter seter Uriarte from what I observed. Velasco is trying to solve problem of Argentina to be again team whose last success was 4th place in WL 2011.

Well, Gonzalez in WL didn't present so good, but Pereyra was even worse. On the other hand I agree about performance by Gonzalez in +Liga, where he was a true hero of his team, fortunatley he stays in Bielsko-Biała :D; coming back to Argentinian NT - in WL Conte played mostly as OP and it worked not bad, for WCH Valeasco called Gonzalez and Santiago Darraidou - who is this guy ?(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Give Argentina time, I think on big, main torunaments like Olympics they present well and I really didn't recognize them at London from what they presented in WL. Gonzales must train cooperation with seter like he did in Bielsko and he will play the same like in Bielsko.

And about German NT; other players instead of Grozer signs every year better and better contracts with clubs. Fromm Perugia, Kaliberda Jastrzębie, Bohme Fenerbahce, Tille Skra. It will only help Grozer to be supported by more and more guys. :white:

• Gonzalez has been underwhelming so far for the national team, I really don't think he can solve our enormous problems in attack, he's not that reliable for me.

Darraidou is a 33 year old guy who was a brakout player back in 2002, was supposed to be Milinkovic's replacement, but his career never really took off. Now he plays in Argentine league pretty well again and was called by Velasco after 12 years of absense from the NT (!).

Honestly, I have 0 expectations for our team in this WCh :S I only expect to win against all the weak teams and lose to all the strong ones, team hasn't shown any sign of progress this year, infact, it seems to keep getting even worse... I hope we don't lose to Australia at least.

• Gonzalez has been underwhelming so far for the national team, I really don't think he can solve our enormous problems in attack, he's not that reliable for me.

Darraidou is a 33 year old guy who was a brakout player back in 2002, was supposed to be Milinkovic's replacement, but his career never really took off. Now he plays in Argentine league pretty well again and was called by Velasco after 12 years of absense from the NT (!).

Honestly, I have 0 expectations for our team in this WCh :S I only expect to win against all the weak teams and lose to all the strong ones, team hasn't shown any sign of progress this year, infact, it seems to keep getting even worse... I hope we don't lose to Australia at least.

Last big tournament was olympics, look how you presented yoursef, you made nice results like win with Australia or Bulgaria. I think your players needed motivation and new coach being bored by Weber who didn't want to change anything. World League this year and judgement? Why? They need to know how to play in system of new coach. Velasco did good job in Iran, Iran didn't have some players like you Conte, De Cecco, Uriarte, Sole, Quiroga at the beggining, compared to you they had anonymous players and Velasco had more difficult job with them. And I think with Iran it took more time than it may be with Argentina.

• I don't know why nobody mentioned about last friendly matches USA - Iran in USA? USA beat Iran 3 matches of 4. Nice result! :super: Unfortunately i couldn't watch because in this time in Europe was about 3 or 4 a.m.

• Does someone knows where Kovar is? I didn't see him in the stats of the last two friendly against Germany!

็He still got the injury i think. I didnt think it will take this long to heal to be honest. But if he doesnt make it to WCH it'd be interesting to see what ITA coach gonna do. Maybe move Zaytsev to OH, pair with Lanza and use Vittorio as OP?

Saw the last friendly match of USA-Iran and i got so much worried for ITA. Christenson the setter getting so good at it, and Sander is keep getting better and better. I wish ITA could have some killer OH as well. I dunno - kovar , parodi, lanza are all great i guess but they didnt stand out like Zaytsev. I wish Juantorena could have join national team, then we will get amazingly killing team. But they dont like each other so i guess it wont happen :(

• I don't know why nobody mentioned about last friendly matches USA - Iran in USA? USA beat Iran 3 matches of 4. Nice result! :super: Unfortunately i couldn't watch because in this time in Europe was about 3 or 4 a.m.

All of the matchs are on utube except the first one i think :)

The is the final match, full team played on both side. Matt, Christensen and Sander are so amazing. The new player like David Smith is quite good too. I think he will play on WCH with Holt too if David Lee still not recovery from kneel injury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R15cZypMNE

• There're more of Italy friendly match coming, Im dying to see them. Anyone know if there re any broadcast at all?

Competition program
    24 August 20.00 - Cavalese (TN): Italy-Serbia referees: Zanussi - Di Perna God
    25 August 20.00 - Cavalese (TN): Serbia-Brazil Referee: Florian - Lot
    26 August 20.30 - Trento: Italy-Brazil Referees: Pol - Zanussi

• From CBV facebook page :-

GOOD NEWS! Guys, we have some good news here direct from Bulgaria! The Brazil got the better of the France in the training game that the two teams made a few moments ago, and won by 3 sets to 1.
    We are doing very well in preparation for the World Championships, which will be of 30 August to 21 September in Poland!
    Congratulations, boys! #MundialdeVôlei #rumoaotetra http://www.cbv.com.br/v1/noticias.asp?IdNot=20172

Anyone with details?

• ^ We probably won't get many details. The news piece you linked just says that Brazil started with Bruno-Vissotto, Lucão-Sidão, Murilo-Lucarelli and Mário Jr. Éder, Renan (as OPP), Lipe, Maurício and Felipe also entered during the game. Wallace seems to have not played.

• Bulgaria - France and Bulgaria - Brasil will be transmitted on our national tv, so I expect good streams in the net :)

• France - Bulgaria 1:0 and 13:11 in the second set. I don't like how Plamen Konstantinov is leading the team. It reminds me of Martin Stoev - no tactics explanation for all players, like Stoychev and Placi always did, zero defence, only the subs are good. I hope we will see better things at the world championship, but for now he is behing Placi and Stoychev.

• France - Bulgaria 1:0 and 13:11 in the second set. I don't like how Plamen Konstantinov is leading the team. It reminds me of Martin Stoev - no tactics explanation for all players, like Stoychev and Placi always did, zero defence, only the subs are good. I hope we will see better things at the world championship, but for now he is behing Placi and Stoychev.

Could you provide a working link? Id love to see this game :)