Friendly matches

• Germany vs. Slovenia 3:0 (25-22, 25-22, 25-20)
    Federations match report: http://www.volleyball-verband.…o9r5dp6gdrd5vttakpnguksc5

France vs. Serbia 1:3
    I only saw the last rallies of the match. Obviously France fielded almost their complete second row. For Serbia i didn't see Atanasijevic.

• Planning to attend the Berlin qualification tournament with some German friends, hopefully it will be worth the money ... at least for the Germans.

About the friendly tournament... I really hope Heynen is preparing some magic trick that we cannot see, because at the moment they look like a complete mess.

• About the friendly tournament... I really hope Heynen is preparing some magic trick that we cannot see, because at the moment they look like a complete mess.

Germany-Serbia: http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/liv…hland-serbien/392685.html

Germany is leading 2:0. The last set was far away from being a mess :thumbup:

France-Slovenia 1:3

• Germany vs. Serbia 3:0 (26:24, 25:18, 30:28 )

Jochen Schöps 8o :heart: :obey: :super:

• Bulgaria - Slovakia 4-0 (25:23, 28:26, 25:22, 25:22) stats

Played in a smaller sports hall in Sofia without audience. Today's game will be at Armeets Arena but still without audience, media, and online coverage.

• Bulgaria - Slovakia 4-0 (25:23, 28:26, 25:22, 25:22) stats

Played in a smaller sports hall in Sofia without audience. Today's game will be at Armeets Arena but still without audience, media, and online coverage.

And? How's the second game? Rosters, maybe? :)

• And? How's the second game? Rosters, maybe? :)

Bulgaria - Slovakia 3-1 (25-19, 25-16, 29-31, 25-21) stats

The first of the two friendlies with Serbia was played last night. The second one will be open for fans and will be shown on BNT HD at 19:30 CET.

Bulgaria - Serbia 1-3 (15-25, 27-25, 19-25, 22-25)

Bulgaria: Agontsev, Vl. Nikolov 9, Aleksiev 5, Penchev 4, Todorov 11, Yosifov 6, Salparov - libero, G. Bratoev 3, Gradinarov 4, Uchikov 7, Petkov 2, Gotsev 2.
    Serbia: Jovovic 3, Starovic 11, U. Kovacevic 11, Petric 3, Podrascanin 10, Lisinac 10, Rosic - libero, Ivovic 9, Atanasijevic 12, Brdjovic, Stankovic 1, Majstorovic - libero.

• Finland was defeated twice by Paykan Iran.
    First match: FIN-PYK (21-25, 25-23, 25-22, 23-25, 9-15)
    Second match: (25-19, 25-20, 17-25, 22-25, 13-15)

• Thanks a lot, Yavor! If you find any links tomorrow for the game, I would thank a million ;)

Actually, the game was played last night. I wasn't active here, otherwise I would have provided you with a link. However, the game was a real friendly indeed, nothing spectacular, so you shouldn't worry you have missed it.

Bulgaria - Serbia 3-0 (25-23, 25-20, 25-16) stats

• Actually, the game was played last night. I wasn't active here, otherwise I would have provided you with a link. However, the game was a real friendly indeed, nothing spectacular, so you shouldn't worry you have missed it.

Bulgaria - Serbia 3-0 (25-23, 25-20, 25-16) stats

Craaaaap, donnu why did I get it wrong and understood that the game will be played today! Thanks, anyway! In a few days I will watch them ;)
    Btw where is Skrimov?

• Craaaaap, donnu why did I get it wrong and understood that the game will be played today! Thanks, anyway! In a few days I will watch them ;)
    Btw where is Skrimov?

On a side court doing exercises. He will, hopefully, be ready for Friday. Stanislav Petkov and Skrimov had medical examinations in Italy due to problems with attacking shoulders. Petkov seems to be fit, whereas Skrimov might use a couple of days more to recover, but we don't know if he will be ready for the start of championship.

• Germany vs. Russia 3:1 (25-17, 23-25, 25-23, 25-23)

Germany vs. Russia 2:3 (25-22, 17-25, 17-25, 25-23, 11-15)
    starting line ups:
    Kampa/Schöps, Broshog/Böhme, Schwarz/Fromm, Steuerwald
    Grankin/Mikhailov, Musersky/Vlasov, Klyuka/Sivozhelez, Verbov

• Since there is no thread for it and I don't where else to post it, here's the squad of Argentina for OG qualification tournament in Venezuela:

OPP: Ramos (?)
    S: De Cecco, Uriarte
    OH: Conte, Palacios, Poglajen, Quiroga, Filardi, Zanotti
    MB: Sole, Crer, Imhoff
    L: Closter, Santucci

Gonzalez still can't play because of injury, Zornetta also injured so Filardi was called back to replace him. Also Quiroga (the elder one) has been called again after good SA championship with B team.

Kicked out: Garrocq (Santucci in his place) and... Gauna, I assume because of his arguement with Velasco in WC match vs Canada.

• Why was Quiroga out of the main team in the first place? Never understood that.

Something big must've happened between Velasco and Gauna for him to be out of the team completely.

• A friendly between Giuliani's Slovakia and Antiga's Poland in Bratislava.

Slovakia - Poland 1-3 (19:25, 18:25, 25:19, 21:25)

Slovakia: Michalovic 17, Kohut 10, Ogurcak 7; Poland: Kurek 10, Buszek 10, Mika 10, Kubiak 9.

• A friendly between Giuliani's Slovakia and Antiga's Poland in Bratislava.

Slovakia - Poland 1-3 (19:25, 18:25, 25:19, 21:25)

Slovakia: Michalovic 17, Kohut 10, Ogurcak 7; Poland: Kurek 10, Buszek 10, Mika 10, Kubiak 9.

Where were Poland's MB during the match?