Friendly matches

• Bulgaria defeated Chile 3:0 with Kazyiski and Alexiev as the big guns - 72 and 93% in attack!
    http://www.feva.org.ar/noticia…=categoria_ingles&id=3361
    P.S. Salparov with 100% positive reception

• their ?! Don't you mean our presentation :what:

• Poland-France 3-2(30:28, 21:25, 25:23, 23:25, 15:10)

perfect match for friendly meeting. tight and long. the level was not very high lots of chaos from both sides. in Poland the best players were Gruszka and Czarnowski(those blocks and attack :thumbsup: ) in FRance really good match from Ngapeth amazing guy :drink:

Poland started with Kurek, Ruciak Gruszka Zygadlo Czarnowski Mozdzonek and Zatorski(L)
    France starting six Rouzier Vodeleuxe Sol Ngapeth Samica Henno(L) and the setter which i can't remeber the name xD

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Argentina - Bulgaria 3:2, Alexiev again top scorer, Vladimir Nikolov out of shape for now, Tsvetan Sokolov in shape.
    http://www.feva.org.ar/noticia…=categoria_ingles&id=3363

• Poland-France 3-2(30:28, 21:25, 25:23, 23:25, 15:10)

perfect match for friendly meeting. tight and long. the level was not very high lots of chaos from both sides. in Poland the best players were Gruszka and Czarnowski(those blocks and attack :thumbsup: ) in FRance really good match from Ngapeth amazing guy :drink:

Poland started with Kurek, Ruciak Gruszka Zygadlo Czarnowski Mozdzonek and Zatorski(L)
    France starting six Rouzier Vodeleuxe Sol Ngapeth Samica Henno(L) and the setter which i can't remeber the name xD

I agree with everything. I hope for another good game today.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Konrad, can we watch it somewhere?

• Konrad, can we watch it somewhere?

On the internet? I don't think so...

The most important 3:

• Poland France0:3
    (20:25, 22:25, 20:25)
    Poland
    Wiśniewski, Kurek, Łomacz, Jarosz, Kłos, Bartman, Gacek (L) oraz
    Ruciak, Mika, Drzyzga, Gromadowski,Czarnowski
    FranceSamica, Rouzier, Bazin, Vadeleaux, Kieffer, Geiler, Henno (L)

very poor performance by POland this time. we started with Kurek and Bartman therefore our reception sucked big times. well it was completly different starting six than yestarday Daniel Castellani wanted to give chance to other players as you can see by the results they did not do very well :lol: but if Czarnowski will keep playing like that we already know who will be the best blocker after continental round of world league :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Weak play by Poland, but we had many young and unexperienced players in the roster, while Frans playee with their almost the best squad, so the result is not a big surprise.
    Against Germany we won't have such a squad rotation during the game, so I hope for completely different result.

The most important 3:

• Argentina - Bulgaria 2-3 (18-25 22-25 25-23 25-14 15-13)

Argentina - Luciano De Cecco - 2 (2 aces,0 attacks,0 blocks), Gustavo Scholtis 5(0,5,0), Guillermo Garcia 8 (1,7,0), Lucas Ocampo 16 (3,11,2), Alejandro Spajic 13 (0,2,2), Martin Blanco Costa 8 (0,6,2), Pablo Meana (L), Sebastian Sole 11 (0,7,4), Javier Filardi 1 (0,1,0), Nicolas Uriarte 1 (1,0,0), Lucas Chavez 6 (1,5,0), Gaston Giani 6 (1,4,1), coach Javier Weber

Bulgaria - Andrey Zhekov 7 (1,2,4), Vladimir Nikolov 14 (1,10,3), Matey Kazyiski 18 (4,10,4), Todor Alexiev 10 (0,9,1), Viktor Yosifov, Nikolay Nikolov 14 (0,8,6), Teodor Salparov (L), Teodor Teodorov 17 (2,9,6), Vladislav Ivanov (L), Vlanetin Bratoev, coach - Silvano Prandi

• Teodor Todorov with 17 pts - (2, 9/10, 6) /ace, spike, block/
    Nikolay Nikolov with 14 pts - (0, 8/10, 6)
    Vladimir Nikolov with 14 pts - (1, 10, 3)
    Andrej Zhekov with 7 pts - (1,2,4)
    Todor Alexiev with 10 pts - (0, 9, 1)
    Matey Kaziyski top scorer with 18 pts - (4,10,4)
    Blocks - 24, aces - 8, spike efficiency in the middle of the net over 70% and more than 33% of all attacks
    P.S. Sorry, Superbobo, I didn't see that you are editing your post :lol:

• Argentina coach brought 3 reserves in the 2nd set, nowhere I couldn't watch this game.

• Jekov and Prandi kicked some ass here, I like the pt distribution in these beautiful stats :love:

• Jekov and Prandi kicked some ass here, I like the pt distribution in these beautiful stats :love:

Great performance by Zhekov, very good that he had used the middle-blockers in attack quite a lot. Teodor Todorov is an amazing talant - 17 points in the game just one point less than Kaziyski...Nikolai Nikolov also played very good with 14 points....31 points from the MBs...that's quite unusual for our team having in mind that sometimes we count too much on Kaziyski and Nikolov to finish the attacks. But the future is bright with these MBs...good luck to Bulgaria against Brazil :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Zhekov did great job, but obviously Prandi had the right tactics, because they had 17 out 20 spikes in the middle of net. This happens when the opposite team doesn't know when and where it's comin :bump:

• Bulgaria junior team - 2 : 3 Spanish junior team - http://www.rfevb.com/home/prensa/rfevb_noticia.asp?id=9060 I hope some of our spanish friends can provide us with more details about the game, like which players were strong for both teams, or stats? :drink:

• Bulgaria junior team 3:2( 23:25, 25:19, 25:20, 19:25, 15:5) Russia junior team. Nikolay Penchev with 23 pts and 61% in attack

• Second friendly game with Russia - Bulgarian junior team 3:2 (25:18, 20:25, 11:25, 25:16, 16:14) Russian junior team.
    Petar Karakashev with 14 pts - 70% in attack and he wasn't blocked even once, during the game.

• Third match with Russia - 3:1 for Bulgaria. Nikolay Penchev with 20 pts. This is the first time Bulgaria has defeated Russia three consecutive times at any age both for official and unofficial games. Penchev, Karakashev, Ragin, Dimitrov will form good generation for the next olympic cycle, Penchev can decide games with serve even now.