Friendly matches

• Poland lost 3:1, but showed some good volleyball. I liked especially Konarski who was doing very well.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Friendly game between Poland and Brazil on 18 August.

Will the game be broadcasted online?

• Poland-Brazil 3:2 :drink:
    At last we have got them. Although it was only friendly game, it is always great to beat Brazilians in volleyball. Two very good sets by Poland, two weak and amazing tie-break (20-18). Nice. I hope we won't have to wait next 8 years for another victory over Brazil ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Finally someone beat them in tie-break this year :drink:

• Poland 3-2 Brazil: 25-21/25-18/14-25/17-25/20-18
    Poland: Zagumny, Gruszka, Kurek, Winiarski, Mozdzonek, Nowakowski and Gacek. After: Wlazly, Lomacz and Bakiewicz.
    Brazil: Bruno, Vissotto, Murilo, Dante, Lucão, Rodrigão and Mário Jr. After: Marlon, Théo and Sidão.

This is a great game!
    I wait the Polishes in this forum post it to download!
    Congratulations, Poland! You're great today! I love your volleyball!
    Congratulations to Polish people that are a fantastic fans too!

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's World Championship 2010
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's World League 2011
    :super: :thumbsup:

Edited 3 times, last by NathaN ().

• Yeaah! Finally great victory over Brazil!! Thank u guys, thank u for this amazing match! Both teams didn't show their highest level, but it doesn't change the fact that this match was really great! First two sets were really solid, then something weird happened, we lost next 2 sets almost without fight. We were sooo inconsistent, we made so many mistakes :what: I know, it was just friendly match, but I was so pissed off, such inconsistent game! More than 30 mistakes by Poles, damn!
    Anyway, although it was just friendly match I'm so glad that we won! Good job boys, but reduce mistakes, pleaseee!! :)

• It is almost impossible to beat Brazil in straight sets no matter of the place and time of the game :whistle:

• good thing is-we won
    bad thing is-when Brasil played on their high level we were helpless, overall we only play well in tie break. first to sets were given to us by Brasilians who played horrible. than they started to play on their high level and we could do nothing.

anyways finally we beat them xD i don't care that was friendly we waited 8 years for that victory :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Tunis 05-07-10: England 3-0 Tunisia

Qatar: 16-07-10
    England 3-1 Qatar (22-25/25-19/25-23/27-25)
    Egypt 3-0 England (25-18/25-15/25-16)
    Egypt 3-0 Qatar

Should be Great Britain, not England :teach: also
    Cairo 10-08-10 Great Britain 3-2 Egypt (Full World League team) (23-25, 25-21, 20-25, 25-20, 18-16)

• Why? :mirror:

Because it is Great Britain that is playing these games in Africa and the Middle East, the organisers of the competition in Qatar have wrongly put them as England

• Damn it! We play so average! Poland vs Bulgaria 0:2 so far :wall: Goddamn it! I can't watch this match... :down:
    Pathetic reception, no assurance -.-' What the hell...