2014 FIVB Club World Championship - Brazil - 5/5

• What a shame .... I did not know they were so desperately poor ... It'll be a long time to become European champions again :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• What do you expect? Mosna sold the whole team but two players - Sokolov and Birarelli and Serniotti is clearly not as good as Stoychev as coach. Sokolov was never been so weak player. In Cuneo he beat Macerata and brought his team on CL finals while playing half of the time as MB, here he is shadow of himself. Ball distribution is poor, the team makes much more errors than before /when I wrote that Al-Rayan play like machine I meant that they didn't do much errors/. Getting to semifinals is the most they can do unless Sokolov starts playing like last year.

• What do you expect? Mosna sold the whole team but two players - Sokolov and Birarelli and Serniotti is clearly not as good as Stoychev as coach. Sokolov was never been so weak player. In Cuneo he beat Macerata and brought his team on CL finals while playing half of the time as MB, here he is shadow of himself. Ball distribution is poor, the team makes much more errors than before /when I wrote that Al-Rayan play like machine I meant that they didn't do much errors/. Getting to semifinals is the most they can do unless Sokolov starts playing like last year.

Serniotti made some mistakes last night but how can you say this about coach who won CL with Tours back in 2005, CEV Cup with Roma etc.? Serniotti is a good coach, there is no doubt about that. It's different thing he was lost last night.

• The fact Al Rayan just gathered don't make them weak, AT ALL, they were clearly the favorites, the individual quality of them is much bigger especially Simon compared to others. I actually think they can pull out a surprise and go to the final, tough Belgorod and Sada are the favorites, i am looking forward to that battle.

OBS: So great to see Sanchez again on a top tournament, hope he returns to russian league next year

• Serniotti made some mistakes last night but how can you say this about coach who won CL with Tours back in 2005, CEV Cup with Roma etc.? Serniotti is a good coach, there is no doubt about that. It's different thing he was lost last night.

I am speaking for the whole season of Trento, I don't say he is not good coach, I said he is not as good as Stoychev with Trentino /more errors from the team, worse ball distribution, Sokolov plays differently/

Scarpetta, Stoychev won everything before Juantorena to appear and he had equal star teams as opponents. Remember Iraklis or Piacenza? Winning Seria A in the first season is done only by two coaches so far

• Bairami Ali helps a lot in block!

Edit: This time Simon didn't get nice sets so Kaziyski and Sanchez won the battle, the first MVP. Al - Rayan without Simon on power are not very convincing, if they want to beat Sada or Belogorie on semifinal /if Matin Varamin do not surpise one of these teams/ they have to use all weapons they get. The libero and Bairami have to be able to receive Grozer and Muserskiy's serves / I know, sounds like science fiction/ without letting series of points, Raphael have to show his best skills in setting. I hope they will be able get to the final, I want to see Simon playing in it!

• What low viewership, Horror .... Do not give them any more of these Brazilians such households....... :hit:

• Do not give them any more of these Brazilians such households.......

Hmmm? ;)
    Anyway, there is nice echo in the hall when Belogorie hits the ball to floor :lol:

I just don' want to believe, that we are actually missing some great matches of russian play-offs for this stuff (my first three ideas for this word were censored) :wall:

• Hmmm? ;)
    Anyway, there is nice echo in the hall when Belogorie hits the ball to floor :lol:

I just don' want to believe, that we are actually missing some great matches of russian play-offs for this stuff (my first three ideas for this word were censored) :wall:

Just thank FIVB for this circus :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• This grill looked how Muserski :rolll:

• I don't know, how much effort he is putting in today, but it looks like as if Khtey still has to work on his athletics for NT season.

• I don't know, how much effort he is putting in today, but it looks like as if Khtey still has to work on his athletics for NT season.

You know he missed most of the season as he was recovering from an injury/surgery, right? I doubt he will have an impact on the NT season, he almost didn't play for Russia (if at all) after the Olympics.

• Day ends easy victory by Sada Cruzeiro over Matin Varamin 3-0 (25-22 25-16 25-21) - Wallace 17 points, both Leal and Luis Diaz 12.

Tomorrow: Trentino - UPCN (19:00 CET), Matin - Guaynabo (22:00 CET), Cruzeiro - Belogorie (01:00 CET)

Unfortunately the most exciting game tomorrow at night in Europe and I won't be able to watch it :mad:

• Trentino is the team with the worst setting to the opposite location I have seen on that level.

• Trentino is the team with the worst setting to the opposite location I have seen on that level.

Is Suxho that bad? :lol: