2014 Hubert Wagner Memorial - Kraków / Poland - 8/16

• You and who else?
    P.S. Your opinion on Bulgarian game today besides setting? :)

All I want to say Zhekov as a veteran today didn't play at the level he should be at all.

• All I want to say Zhekov as a veteran today didn't play at the level he should be at all.

I saw him playing a lot better with MB's today and a lot more, but some passes to the wings are wildly inaccurate.

Kondzio, will we have stats from this match? Please, someone upload all Wagner matches :sos:

• I will try to find stats, but I'm worrying that there are no stats sheets available ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, our team is struggling with some serious stuff, I can't even say how awesome Toshko Aleksiev looks to not sound ridiculous... Considering all the drama with Wlazły in main role and the second one which is a big mistery for me - no Kurek at all.

So, I decided to only write shortly that I was positively surprised how good Winiarski phisically looked and how good he played. Long time no see such a performance. And leave it that we lost. We lost it more than Bulgarians won it. Too many mistakes from our side. I'm also glad to see Bulgarians in so much better shape than in last few weeks. Great power on serve. Pleasure to see Todorov and Zhekov back.

I wouldn't pay so much attention on that lost match. I just know we will be playing better and better. Actually don't want our guys to win this tournament. It's still fresh in my memory how many times we lost the tournament and win medals later and how many times we did great during tournament only to completely collapse after that...

• Thanks. Looking into stats I am positively surprised by Karol Klos. I am not surprised of Winiarski, he was big part of early Trentino success, when they were not so dominant on serve and had to compensate with block and defense. From Bulgarian part, Todorov was a big reason to win the match, while all wing spikers suffered. Zhekov didn't give them the best passes, he was all MB yesterday, but their stupidity, especially Sokolov's behaviour is very annoying to watch. Great serve line - Penchev, Sokolov / if he trains like in Trentino/ Skrimov, Bratoev, Zhekov, Yosifov, Todorov /one of the deadliest floats, almost never errors it too/, but we can do much more in block and attack. I hope they watched what Poland does in defense and will try to do it too.

I am sorry for Wlazly. May be he should think about putting 5-10kgs of muscle to lose the fragility and make stronger bones and ligaments.

Bella, as stats you look like you lost the match, but watching it - it was in our control and we gave you the tiebreak. Stats speak for the overall quality of the game, but not for the deciding moments and control of the match after the 20th point.

• Getting rid of Kurek is a surprise, fortunately Wlazły's trauma isn't really serious and he should be back soon ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I am sorry for Wlazly. May be he should think about putting 5-10kgs of muscle to lose the fragility and make stronger bones and ligaments.

Well, actually this time the fact he isn't that strongly built save him. The experts said if he was heavier, his ankle would look much worse. For me his body construction is sth that makes him a kind of exceptional. Can't imagine him with 5-10 kgs more. Can you? True that, seeing him live I was like "looks like hanger for tracksuit" and it was kinda creepy, I mean the way he's built. And trust me, on tv he is not even close to be that slim he is in fact. But still it didn't stop him from being the best OPP we've had for a long time.

• Experts know knowthing of strength training. I am much heavier than him and lifting big weights helped me get uninjured in similar and worse situations. In one of that I had a wet floor in the gym and 120kgs falling on my back without even a scar left, other was similar attempt for ankle twisting. If he was a little bit heavy, he would also have been with much thicker bones and stronger ligaments.

He is your best opposite, but he can be healthier too :)

• Thanks. Looking into stats I am positively surprised by Karol Klos. I am not surprised of Winiarski, he was big part of early Trentino success, when they were not so dominant on serve and had to compensate with block and defense. From Bulgarian part, Todorov was a big reason to win the match, while all wing spikers suffered. Zhekov didn't give them the best passes, he was all MB yesterday, but their stupidity, especially Sokolov's behaviour is very annoying to watch. Great serve line - Penchev, Sokolov / if he trains like in Trentino/ Skrimov, Bratoev, Zhekov, Yosifov, Todorov /one of the deadliest floats, almost never errors it too/, but we can do much more in block and attack. I hope they watched what Poland does in defense and will try to do it too.

I am sorry for Wlazly. May be he should think about putting 5-10kgs of muscle to lose the fragility and make stronger bones and ligaments.

Bella, as stats you look like you lost the match, but watching it - it was in our control and we gave you the tiebreak. Stats speak for the overall quality of the game, but not for the deciding moments and control of the match after the 20th point.

Yes Raylight that's right. Winiar became huge volleyballer because he was trained by your famous trainer Stoychev so you must confirm that. :lol: Sorry Raylight for my next rude post to you, but you are really not impartial expert here. Winiar was key player in every club he was.

Am i better expert than you? Yes, I feel like God when i saw my previous comments here about kicking off Kurek from national team because he is being very weak for a long time and national team plays the same or better without "new" Kurek. His career failed. I predicted that first about month ago that something is wrong with him.

Breaking news, Mariusz Wlazły injury will last only about 3 days. It seems it looked only dangerous. And I have big request for Bulgarian national team, i don't know what the hell they doing but they land on the floor they first come into our field, behind the line, that our anorectic Wlazły fell into Alexiev's foot and Wlazły's foot twisted. Good that it ended with that result and thanks God we won't play before WCH with Bulgarians who has this way of "landing after blocking" that suddenly they come into rival's side of field, it's dangerous when one of player of their rivals attacking and doesn't know totally what is happening under him and is focused about break the block. Maybe it's Alexiev problem that is way too fat that he has problems with controlling of his body. It's warning for EVERY TEAM who will play sparing matches with Bulgaria before WCH. I'm not in this case rude or joking. I'm serious.
    Look: https://twitter.com/a_brzozows…00733345656217600/photo/1 8|

• Winiar didn't become big in Trentino, he helped Trentino become big. Get smarter, DarkHorse.

• Winiar didn't become big in Trentino, he helped Trentino become big. Get smarter, DarkHorse.

It would be better you to say what you think about this situation the way of landing Alexiev? Look where are even Nowakowski's feet after landing and where are Todor... I think today Russians must be careful especially for Pavlov in this place of squad on the field, because it would be tragedy they have young headless horseman like Moroz we - Bociek or Konarski without experience on the backup not ready to be starter for WCH with Mikhaylov injury.

• Nobody in Bulgaria wants to injure a colleague on purpose. They know how it feels.

• Nobody in Bulgaria wants to injure a colleague on purpose. They know how it feels.

Again we can't understand with each other. Alexiev is too fat and when he's landing after blocking he is "flying forward" and his enourmous weight causes that he is unable to retreating from the wrong place dangerous for rival who is landing on his foot after breaking his block.

• I'm watching RUS-BUL, it seems it's match rather for checking new players. We can say we did almost the same, unlike to Bulgarians. Thanks to Wlazły's accident we were forced to test how bad Konarski is and Kubiak hit his knee landing on the floor during defence and he said Antiga to be off the court and we played with brilliant classy Winiar but with youngster Mika. Bulgaria played whole match with starting six for the WCH i think.

I cannot wait to see Berezhko on the court.

Next match Poland-China will be funny for our backup attacker because I bet Konarski will have problems with China middle blockers, unfortunately I know him very well... It was said to Kurek play as attacker in next memorial matches but he quit, left city and probably arguing with Antiga about his decision.

• Valentin Bratoev is not using his chance to play for now. Georgi Bratoev, too. Milushev is very good. Russia plays well as always.

• I wouldn't pay so much attention on that lost match. I just know we will be playing better and better. Actually don't want our guys to win this tournament. It's still fresh in my memory how many times we lost the tournament and win medals later and how many times we did great during tournament only to completely collapse after that...

Now that's something new :D I remember how people used to freak out when things were looking kinda bad during HJW Memorial in the past. Glad to see that attitude is gone :)

I, on the other hand, am not so relaxed. It's not that I freak out or something, I just have very "distant" feelings for our team. For THIS team. I don't know if it's because I haven't had time to watch them lately, but I feel kinda detached from this team. This is not what it used to be.

• Georgi Bratoev played as retard giving the 14th point to the Russians.

• Next match Poland-China will be funny for our backup attacker because I bet Konarski will have problems with China middle blockers, unfortunately I know him very well... It was said to Kurek play as attacker in next memorial matches but he quit, left city and probably arguing with Antiga about his decision.

:aww: :aww: Does anyone still believe our "coach" hasn't lost it yet? I seriously can't see how Konarski can be more helpful.

• Ojla, give the man a chance. If he make something on the worlds, then his decisions are good, if not, then call the hounds :)