Bulgaria etc
    Canada
    Belgium/Slovenia/Japan

Pool H

Bulgaria etc.
    USA/Serbia/Russia
    Australia
    Bulgaria etc.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Tomorrow at 3pm the italian tickets will be on sail for Rome, Milan, Turin, Florence.
    For Bologna and Bari not yet.

Yes, they let us wait for months, and know they advise us only one day before (not even 24h, actually), and WITHOUT GIVING THE PRICES.

Madness.

• any idea when the final ticket will be sold? or ideas of different sites to buy tickets from? i have signed up for alerts for whe the tickets come out, but the pol play sold out so quickly today I'm afraid I might miss them!!!

Italians help!!!

• I copy your answer here as well for everybody:

Hi!

I'm pretty sure they will open the sell of other sectors time by time, no way it's already sold out.
    We all think the same in the Italian fans blog, but of course it's just a guess.
    Last year with the CL final4 in Rome it was the same.

Also in Rome they started selling only in two (big) sectors, of course the one on the referee side, because it would be too right to let the people that buy the ticket first pick the best spot :down:
    [sorry, I'm pretty mad about it, I had to fight with it as well for Rome, and I will think later if I'll buy ticket for Turin as well. I'm also astonished there isn't a single ticket for the whole final4]

I think they do that to:
    - have the 'TV side' full
    - force people to buy tickets thinking they're almost gone

Sorry Italian organization is making this mess, I feel ashamed for their behavior, first giving only one day of advice and without prices, then this...

• No Sokolov for the NT season.

He will undergo knee surgery on June 4.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• No Sokolov for the NT season.

He will undergo knee surgery on June 4.

It's not the first time that Sokolov misses the NT season. It's a pity that Bulgaria NT has lost the most important player again.

Has the Bulgarian volleyball federation ever discussed with Lube the timing of the surgery, for example, the beginning of the club season?

• It's not the first time that Sokolov misses the NT season. It's a pity that Bulgaria NT has lost the most important player again.

Has the Bulgarian volleyball federation ever discussed with Lube the timing of the surgery, for example, the beginning of the club season?

The Federation surely not, perhaps only Konstantinov, but he already declared that he hadn't talked to Sokolov. It was partially Lube's, partially Sokolov's decision, as far as I know, to take painkillers in order to complete the club season and then undergo a surgery during the summer. I don't know when exactly the problem first occurred but it is obvious now in April-May that a surgery cannot be avoided and should be scheduled as soon as possible. Based on Sokolov's interviews in Sofia these days, he seemed totally aware and willing to sacrifice the NT season. Well, it isn't the first time that a player prefers the club paycheck to time with the NT. And whereas the Bulgarian NT might suffer from his absence, I still hope the duo Uchikov-Yordanov could deliver instead.

• He extended with Lube for 3 more years so that tells you how he values his club over his messy NT led by Konstantinov. :white:

I think Sokolov was already feeling the pain in December 2017 He only played 3 less games than what he should've played in his condition for this season I'm not even counting World Club Championship and Champions League. :white:

Konstantinov should have probably used all in his power to put less strain on Tsetso during the club season considering they are the co-host of the world championship but it's too late and I couldn't see Bulgaria taking a podium anyway. I think Sokolov made a wise decision for his career.

I still hope Bulgaria makes a surprise but I am not very optimistic with their chances. I think everything lies within R. Penchev and his improvement and the opposite replacement.

#FreeBritney

• HI,

I know this question has been asked before.

Anybody have news update about where or when are they gonna sell the ticket for Semi and Final in Turin? Im leaving outside Europe and intend to fly there just for this. I have to book flight (at least 2 flights since i have to connect from rome - turin) and hotel. And it would be disater to book a flight then cant find the ticket anywhere untill last moment.

I do some google and found some guy post in his instragram since Feb 2018 that he got ticket for semi and final. That 's why im very concern.

I think few month ago, i see they open for semi final for sale, one seat left. And i keep looking at the seat map and somehow the seat is gone. Since then it's not open anymore for sale.

Mail to ask this at ticket one, they cant give me answer when it will be open or it's sold out yet. They just reply the same that i have to check regulary.

Anyone here already get those tickets maybe?

PS. KK15 - I really wanna ask you lot of question since you are local. But that damn PM system is not working :aww:

• According to this article in March, there were only 600-700 tickets for the semifinals and finals remaining at that time. I am betting that the matches are sold out. There are some tickets on the secondary market, but the federation/ticketone are not wanting people to purchase on the secondary market.

It does look like final group tickets are available. If the Italian do not make the third round, some tickets for the semifinals might become available.

• According to this article in March, there were only 600-700 tickets for the semifinals and finals remaining at that time. I am betting that the matches are sold out. There are some tickets on the secondary market, but the federation/ticketone are not wanting people to purchase on the secondary market.

It does look like final group tickets are available. If the Italian do not make the third round, some tickets for the semifinals might become available.

Oh nooooooo, does this mean i purchase flight for nothing? Could u tell me where is this secondary market is? Will i able to ask the local friend to buy it for me?

Anyone have suggestion? ,my heart is broken here. The ticketone and Federal Volley admin in FB told me that it has yet to open for Sales and I thought I still have time.

• Found the site selling ticket in UK and anotherone. Before i try to seach using wch term in google and ut didnt come up. Now i type full name and found it.

The final ticket, for the best seat, lower part, has now gone up to more than 1,500 usd. Crazy!!!!

• Found the site selling ticket in UK and anotherone. Before i try to seach using wch term in google and ut didnt come up. Now i type full name and found it.

The final ticket, for the best seat, lower part, has now gone up to more than 1,500 usd. Crazy!!!!

For the best matches, the prices always go up. When the Lakers were good in the NBA, foreign classmates in my grad school in Portland would see that they were coming into town and say “I want to go.” My response immediately was you’ll have to pay a lot of money. Because you did not buy tickets as soon as they went on sale.

For the big events, just get a seat. You may not like it, but with prices increasing as the the matches get important, just being in the building is a positive. If you want good seats, see the early rounds which will be cheaper and usually less crowded (if not for the home team). Got to see World League in my hometown in 2007, which was a surprise that it came to my hometown for two nights. I bought the best seats possible and sat court side. It cost about $45 a night, but was great.

FIVB is trying to put the Finals in bigger arenas, but in Italy even the big venues will be full for the final.

• Thanks you anyway for ur info. Now i bought all the ticket. Hope it's a ligit one.

For the best matches, the prices always go up. When the Lakers were good in the NBA, foreign classmates in my grad school in Portland would see that they were coming into town and say “I want to go.” My response immediately was you’ll have to pay a lot of money. Because you did not buy tickets as soon as they went on sale.

For the big events, just get a seat. You may not like it, but with prices increasing as the the matches get important, just being in the building is a positive. If you want good seats, see the early rounds which will be cheaper and usually less crowded (if not for the home team). Got to see World League in my hometown in 2007, which was a surprise that it came to my hometown for two nights. I bought the best seats possible and sat court side. It cost about $45 a night, but was great.

FIVB is trying to put the Finals in bigger arenas, but in Italy even the big venues will be full for the final.

• It seems Iran is going to sacrifice the World Championship to win the Asian Games title ! while they were supposed to send a "B team" to Jakarta, all of a sudden they changed their mind (because of the order they got from the Iran NOC and the sport ministry) and they will send the A team to Jakarta to defend the gold medal they won 4 years ago.
    Asian Games will finish only few days before the World Champs and this is going to ruin their normal preparation plans, and beside that there will be only 2-3 good teams in Jakarta (China and Japan likely to send B teams even though I'm not sure) playing likes of Maldives and Hong Kong won't prepare you for Poland !

but I think younger players are probably happy with this. winning the gold medal in AG will make them exempt from the military service. for this reason Javad Manavinejad wanted to play for B team in AG instead of the A team, problem solved for him now.