You are not logged in.

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 6:21pm

I went through the last 4 years pool by pool to look at whether the teams had played each other and what we can potentially expect.

Yes, some of the players have changed, but what are some surprising things from the data and then who do I think will win each pool?

Last 4 Years Results Analysis by Pool

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, December 29th 2017, 4:10pm

Crossing of the second phase: https://www.volleyball.it/mondiali-2018-…a-seconda-fase/

But Italy and Bulgaria if qualified to second phase will be assured to play in their own country. May be not if they got 4 in the first pool, it isn't clear.

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Friday, December 29th 2017, 4:43pm

Pool E or F looks pretty difficult.

Pool E

Italy/Argentina
Brazil/France
USA/Russia/SerbiaSlovenia/Belgium/Japan
Bulgaria/Poland/Iran/Cuba

Pool F

Brazil/France
Italy/Argentina
USA/Russia/Serbia
Bulgaria/Poland/Iran/Cuba

Pool G

USA/Russia/Serbia
Bulgaria etc
Canada
Belgium/Slovenia/Japan

Pool H

Bulgaria etc.
USA/Serbia/Russia
Australia
Bulgaria etc.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rains_of_Castamere" (Dec 29th 2017, 4:48pm)

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:51pm

Tomorrow at 3pm the italian tickets will be on sail for Rome, Milan, Turin, Florence.
For Bologna and Bari not yet.

Yes, they let us wait for months, and know they advise us only one day before (not even 24h, actually), and WITHOUT GIVING THE PRICES.

Madness.

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 4:07pm

any idea when the final ticket will be sold? or ideas of different sites to buy tickets from? i have signed up for alerts for whe the tickets come out, but the pol play sold out so quickly today I'm afraid I might miss them!!!

Italians help!!!

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 7:01pm

I copy your answer here as well for everybody:

Hi!

I'm pretty sure they will open the sell of other sectors time by time, no way it's already sold out.
We all think the same in the Italian fans blog, but of course it's just a guess.
Last year with the CL final4 in Rome it was the same.

Also in Rome they started selling only in two (big) sectors, of course the one on the referee side, because it would be too right to let the people that buy the ticket first pick the best spot :down:
[sorry, I'm pretty mad about it, I had to fight with it as well for Rome, and I will think later if I'll buy ticket for Turin as well. I'm also astonished there isn't a single ticket for the whole final4]

I think they do that to:
- have the 'TV side' full
- force people to buy tickets thinking they're almost gone

Sorry Italian organization is making this mess, I feel ashamed for their behavior, first giving only one day of advice and without prices, then this...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kk15" (Feb 15th 2018, 7:06pm)

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 9:04pm

It's Italy, not Germany: nothing works well in this country. :whistle:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Friday, February 16th 2018, 12:36am

Well I enjoyed all the Italian matches in Rome since 2010 WCh and I've never had this problems... That's irritate me even more

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Yesterday, 2:09pm

Now they opened another sector in Turin, at 28 euros (not numbered, on the short side of the court)

Social bookmarks