Men's World Championship 2018

• What I know for sure is CT sport is showing all Czech NT matches. Try LAOLA1.TV, their coverage of Estonia-Romania was broadcast in TV quality, just without commentary, so perhaps other matches will be too.

Hm, I didn't think Laola was broadcasting it. Thanks!

• I would like to see Netherlands playing a WCh again.

I dont know why Ter Maart is not there, he had a good season in Berlin. I dont like Van Dijk.

• I would like to see Netherlands playing a WCh again.

I dont know why Ter Maart is not there, he had a good season in Berlin. I dont like Van Dijk.

Wouter ter Maat participated in the Korean V-League trials. Therefore he couldn't attend the first week(s) of preperation. He is out of the selection for WCQ, but the coach will make a new selection for the World League. Don't know if he will be selected then, because I think the coach didn't like the choice of Ter Maat travelling to Korea instead of training with NT.

• Wouter ter Maat participated in the Korean V-League trials. Therefore he couldn't attend the first week(s) of preperation. He is out of the selection for WCQ, but the coach will make a new selection for the World League. Don't know if he will be selected then, because I think the coach didn't like the choice of Ter Maat travelling to Korea instead of training with NT.

I didn't know that. Thanks.

• Scenarios for European Qualifying 2nd Round

Pool A
    France and Germany are on a collision course for Sunday if they both win on Saturday. Also, if both win on Saturday, both teams would be guaranteed a 3rd Round berth.

Pool B
    If Netherlands win, they will be guaranteed to place 2nd or better. Loser of the Slovakia-Greece will need to win on Sunday to have a chance at 2nd place.

Pool C
    Belgium and Slovenia are on a collision course for Sunday if they both win on Saturday. Also, if both win on Saturday, both teams would be guaranteed a 3rd Round berth.

Pool D
    Russia and Estonia are on a collision course for Sunday if they both win on Saturday. Also, if both win on Saturday, both teams would be guaranteed a 3rd Round berth.

Pool E
    Serbia would clinch their ticket to the World Championships with a win on Saturday. They'll be at 4 wins, 12 points, and a sets ratio that can't be beat. The winner of Switzerland-Belarus will most likely finish 2nd.

Pool F
    The winner of Finland-Spain on Saturday will be in the drivers seat for Sunday. A Finland win and a Czech Republic win on Saturday would move the Czech Republic into 2nd, with Finland on Sunday. If Spain win on Saturday, they'll have an easy match against Northern Ireland, getting the ticket to the World Championships. Then the winner of Finland-Czech Republic would battle for 2nd.

• So there is big rumble today and a lot of "do or die" matches. :box:
    France vs. Germany and Slovenia vs. Belgium should be the most interesting. And lets see how far Estonia can push the russian team in front of their home crowd......

I haven't followed the german campaign very deeply so far and only watched some excerpts of yesterdays match against Turkey. Giani said that, generally, he wants his team to play with more aggression on offense and serve. So accordingly there were a lot of good impact serves (even Böhme is trying spike serve again) but a lot of missed serves too. I hope they can find a good balance tonight. Regarding aggression on offense, i was amazed with home many high tips behind the block they were successful against Turkey. :lol: I guess that won't work tonight against France.
    Starting line-up will consist of the well known faces, i assume: (Kampa/Grozer, Böhme/Collin, Kaliberda/Fromm, Steuerwald). I hope the guys can do it tonight, no matter how. :obey: i wouldn't miss a third round drama tournament at all.

• Really great game going on between Belgium and Slovenia right now! 30-28 for Belgium in the first set and them 26-24 for Slovenia in the second. Lots of great defenses and overall an awesome atmosphere. :D

• Estonia :super:
    If they can keep that level from thze service line, this could still become a fun evening......

• somebody watched Netherlands-Slovakia? it looked liked they made an agreement before the match, that they will let them that 1 point they needed :lol: really it was painful to watch how Netherlands stopped playing in the half of first three sets when they were leading...

• Wow, Russia looks horrible and completely unprepared. 1:0 and 16:14 for Estonia :obey:

EDIT:
    From 18:21 to 25:21 for russia with Zhigalov from the service line :white:
    the match may go its way now....

• Oh Poor Estonia! They were leading 21-17 in the second set, but Russia closed 25-21. Let´s see if this wont end for a 3-1 for Russia, as I expect.
    Home crowd was doing an amazing job!