You are not logged in.

mosi

Intermediate

• "mosi" is male

Favourite Team: Iran NT, Italy NT, Japan NT, Bulgaria NT

Favourite Players: Alessandro Fei

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:23pm

i saw on wikipedia that in the 2nd match, CHN had no trouble with KAZ. and a few weeks ago, KAZ finished 2nd at AVC and CHN, 8th. weird... also noticed KAZ has a 7-footer MB (212 cm)???? that's crazy tall... is he any good?

QAT players are all from balkans, brazil and africa...
that's because of the AVC format of the competition, in second round you can lose all 3 matches and still you will have a chance in quarterfinal. Kazahstan was lucky to face Chinese Taipei in QF and they had one great match vs Korea in SF. if we had all top 10 teams playing in a round robin, China probably would finish 3rd or 4th, Kazakhstan 7th or something like that.

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 6:02am

mosi, but what you say also applies to the olympics.

the AVC had some weird results. TPE beat both CHN and AUS in first round... then all 4 teams in pool E beat all teams in pool F to make the semis (that happened in the olympics too, in the women's tournament). also INA eliminated IRN... etc.

CHN and AUS didn't do well in that tournament... also QAT eliminated in first round by KAZ and INA.

i see on wikipedia IRN beat KOR 3-0 and CHN beat QAT 3-0. seems like these two teams will qualify to WCh.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ossubtus" (Aug 13th 2017, 1:18am)

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:06pm

I*****h eagle eye, it's "a good job".
In the first day, it's a video.
In the third day, it becomes a photo.
So cool!!!
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:20pm

IRN and CHN qualified to the WCh 2018 (joining JPN and AUS), they beat QAT, KOR and KAZ.

i guess now all european and asian teams are finished with Q, one slot left in s. america, and all of NORCECA and africa still to go.

Social bookmarks