2016 FIVB World League

• There it goes another chapter of the story of Anderson The Lionheart, "MVP of 2015 World Cup" (sic), he who once again disappears from court everytime US is losing :lol:

There is Leon in Zenit and he is "Leon" in USA. That's the difference. USA lost SF, this shouldnt happen. Big bow to the Brazilian players which fought hard. USA lacks killer opposite, sth they dont have since Clayton Stanley retired. Troy is solid player for PanAm Cup or some similar tournament. And "balls" also.

12:9 to 12:15 :rolll:

• Military in Turkey want control the Country and probably at the moment have control but President is safe so far.

Who is key Person in turkish Military?

Air zone is closed, TV off, home war is close.

And Military say They want to keep peace with Country Partners. Are They serious?

How did happen?

• This thread since the game started has been absolutely hilarious. :gone: Things change so quickly lmao

Kinda wish USA had advanced instead, but hey, no problems from me. Good display from Brazil's bench overall; fight for the third MB slot between Isac and Éder is still 100% open.

• I honestly don't understand all the hate that Anderson's getting. People just want to blame and bash him for the errors him made. I am not saying he's playing good today and he did have some error at crucial points but he was solid today. He had some even worse matches this world league and I am satisfied how he performed today.

• Turks began to take Their money from banks.

I see black future for Turkish Volleyball in the situation.

• This thread since the game started has been absolutely hilarious. :gone: Things change so quickly lmao

Kinda wish USA had advanced instead, but hey, no problems from me. Good display from Brazil's bench overall; fight for the third MB slot between Isac and Éder is still 100% open.

IMO this loss is going to have huuuge impact on USA players. Brazil reserve players, 2:0 in sets, 2 match balls and they are going home. Sounds brutal :white: Since Speraw took NT I can't remember single important match they've won. World Cup is minor tournament for me, results there depends on various reasons etc. Either Speraw doesn't posses enough quality to lead this great group or they dont have selfconfidence.

• I don't think he is unfair... I mean, Brazil is qualified so why he should risk any injury of his main players? Or why should't he rest them for the semi final? I know it might be hard if you are an Italian fan, but it has been done many times, by many teams

I'm italian and I do understand why he chose to play with the subs and I don't blame him, even if I don't like that very much.

Imho one thing is losing on purpose to have a better formula (like in the 2010 WCH), another thing is giving a chance to the bench player + letting the titular rest before the most important matches.

Though, before the match I thought that at least for the first set (since they needed a set to be first in the pool) he would have used the titular and only then put the subs in.

• IMO this loss is going to have huuuge impact on USA players. Brazil reserve players, 2:0 in sets, 2 match balls and they are going home. Sounds brutal :white: Since Speraw took NT I can't remember single important match they've won. World Cup is minor tournament for me, results there depends on various reasons etc. Either Speraw doesn't posses enough quality to lead this great group or they dont have selfconfidence.

Good comeback from Brazil, I wont call it great....but I still hope Brazil looses tomorrow, and Serbia wins the tittle this time.

After just what happened in France, now this happening in Turkey..I feel bad for the Turkish people, hopefully this wont go into war. This world is just going crazy.

• For me it is not open at all. Eder should be the 3rd MB... Eder has a killer serve while Isac struggles to get a single serve in. And Eder is much better a blocker than Isac. Today Eder got 4, Isac only 1....Isac is just a better attacker ..

• Scarpetta is it all ended now? *off topic*

About the WL final, I would really like Italy to go to the semi (it's a long while we only grab the bronze – or nothing – in the WL) but honestly I'm not that sure I want them to win ^^' We aren't the team that can win twice in a row, and I would prefer a gold in Rio :P

BTW, the match vs Serbia will be really difficult for us, they are our 'black beast' of the last 5 years and theirs MBs are on another planet...
    Ps actually also this France (last two year France) is a 'black beast' for us.

• :offtopic: What a shameful and ridiculous night for my country ;( ;(
    We couldn't sleep until 5 a.m because of bomb sounds, F-16's ;( There are too many questions, too many things to say. Now I'm in waiting mood for the ISIS or PKK (Kurdish terrorist group)'s next suicide bombing :S :offtopic:
    For the real topic; France -Brasil will be very interesting

• :offtopic: What a shameful and ridiculous night for my country ;( ;(
    We couldn't sleep until 5 a.m because of bomb sounds, F-16's ;( There are too many questions, too many things to say. Now I'm in waiting mood for the ISIS or PKK (Kurdish terrorist group)'s next suicide bombing :S :offtopic:
    For the real topic; France -Brasil will be very interesting

I thought you were Italian