2016 FIVB World League

• Come on brazil, this is dissappointing now :down:

22 vs. 9 mistakes :white:

• Great game by Serbia and deserved win. They played the best match in the final, Brazil played the best match in semifinal already...

But one factor should be remembered: for Serbia this was the most important match this year, for Brazil it wasn't. I'm sure they'll be better in Rio.

• Im so happy for Serbia....even before the season started I said I could not believe Serbia did not qualify for Rio because all the Serbians were playing so so well in the club season. And I knew they could really win the WL.

And let`s he honest, all the teams wants to say this WL was just preparation for the OG and so on....but at the end of the day, everyone played very much with their full roster, sure making some testes here and there...but Serbia did the same thing....
    But France,Poland,Brazil,USA,Italy played this final round with the same team we will see in RIO...and Serbia payed without their main star Atanasjevic

Well done Serbia...

• Great game by Serbia and deserved win. They played the best match in the final, Brazil played the best match in semifinal already...

But one factor should be remembered: for Serbia this was the most important match this year, for Brazil it wasn't. I'm sure they'll be better in Rio.

OLOLOLO OMG really??? This match was more important for Brazil than for Serbia actually... Brazil had to win this to prove not for anybody, but for themselfs that they can WIN a torunament finally...

play better like what?? what do u think Bernando can change???

Only good news for Brazil is that Serbia wont be there.

• I wanna drink what the FIVB is having on those awards.

• Well done Serbia! :box: :box: :cup:
    A team that in my opinion often collected less than they could have with the player they have.

Can someone write here the awards, please? ^^
    Raisport shut down the transmission.

Kk15. U need to be more optmistic about your own team. Italy did not play that bad. They beat USA and the semi final and the bronze medal was really close. The biggest problem for them is Brazil...

rbdfabio, actually - even if after a defeat I'm sad/disappointed – I'm always quite optimistic about my team and I always watch the matches expecting a lot from them and confident that they can win ^^ That's exactly why I say that in this very moment they aren't in their best shape and didn't play at their best: because I'm optimistic they can do better than this :super:
    Blengini doesn't help my optimism, though, I have to admit that :whistle:

• play better like what?? what do u think Bernando can change???

No need to "change" anything. There's this thing called "sports science". There are different periods and cycles of preparation in the training of athletes, and those are directed usually to one big goal. Athletes never are in the same "shape" for a whole year, their performance is largely dependent from the training cycles. And since Brazil's preparation is directed towards Rio and Serbia's preparation was directed to WL F6, it does make a difference. If Brazil had shown their best performance now, they could impossibly show it again in Rio in just 4 weeks.

• Ivovic deserved it, imho. May be they could have give him the MVP and the best spiker to someone else, though.
    Wallace, the MBs and Grebennikov too (also considering that Sergio didn't play all the matches and Colaci wasn't at his best, so about the liberos there where only two candidate).
    Rouzier best OH is a joke.
    Giannelli best setter is an another joke this time, I hate they always need to give a prize to every team in the semifinal: there isn't an Italian that deserved it, period. I admit I was scared they would have give an awards to some Poland just because the WL was hosted in Poland... But I probably would have preferred that than an undeserved award to Giannelli (which I absolutely esteem, to be clear)

• play better like what?? what do u think Bernando can change???

Well from looking at numbers its quite obvious that the middles got less involvement than usual for brazil. Of course one obvious reason was the service pressure by serbian team but still i think bruno could have done more here.
    For me, at times, it looked like playing less with the middles was part of bernardo' s strategy for tonights game but evidently it did not succeed.

But anyway, it was a great match by serbian team and i am especially happy for Grbic, who is one of my all time heroes as player. Having such a success under his belt will surely be good for his credentials as coach.