2016 FIVB World League

• Bulgaria's 21-men roster for the World League:

Setters: Lyubomir Agontsev, Dobromir Dimitrov, Georgi Seganov, Georgi Manchev
    Opposites: Tsvetan Sokolov, Miroslav Gradinarov
    OHs: Branimir Grozdanov, Dimitar Marinkov, Metodi Ananiev, Nikolay Penchev, Rozalin Penchev, Todor Skrimov, Trifon Lapkov
    MBs: Viktor Yosifov, Alex Grozdanov, Krasimir Georgiev, Teodor Todorov, Svetoslav Gotsev
    Liberos: Martin Bozhilov, Vladislav Ivanov, Dobromir Ivanov

Obviously Konstantinov plans to play with Sokolov all the time and without a real back-up opposite.

• First round in Brazil, on June 18, Brazil vs USA will play at 11:10 PM.

I wonder if they posted wrong time ???, even at the Olympics the last match of the day will be at 10:30 PM.

• Conte won't play the world league due to some bullshit reasons about resting and recovery.

Why does he always get injuries when national team season starts... other players finished season later than him and won't be resting.

• I agree that is all BS.. I hate when players does that....

Conte won't play the world league due to some bullshit reasons about resting and recovery.

Why does he always get injuries when national team season starts... other players finished season later than him and won't be resting.

• YavorD have you list of Bulgarians players who flew to Kaliningrad ?

Rbdfabio what whit Sander, Christenson and Jaeschke? Everything is ok and will they play vs Argentina?

• I don`t know if those 3 players will play vs Argentina or be in Rio this weekend, the usa website has not said anything yet, it was said they did not go to Cuba for the friendly`s macthes because they were still "recovering" from the past season but they were all "fine".

• Argentina for first weekend:

S: Luciano De Cecco, Nicolás Uriarte
    OPP: Cristian Poglajen, Bruno Lima
    MB: Martín Ramos, Sebastián Solé, Pablo Crer, Facundo Imhoff
    OH: Nicolás Bruno, Rodrigo Quiroga, Ezequiel Palacios, Jan Martínez
    L: Alexis González, Facundo Santucci

• I don`t know if those 3 players will play vs Argentina or be in Rio this weekend, the usa website has not said anything yet, it was said they did not go to Cuba for the friendly`s macthes because they were still "recovering" from the past season but they were all "fine".

Christenson went to Cuba, I think he was injured so he didn't play

Jaeschke also went to Cuba and started in the 1st match, but he injured his ankle in the 1st match so he didn't play in the 2nd match

As far as i know, Christenson, Sander and Russell all went to Rio, I think Jaeschke's staying at Anaheim

• Im glad Rodrigo Quiroga is back.

Argentina for first weekend:

S: Luciano De Cecco, Nicolás Uriarte
    OPP: Cristian Poglajen, Bruno Lima
    MB: Martín Ramos, Sebastián Solé, Pablo Crer, Facundo Imhoff
    OH: Nicolás Bruno, Rodrigo Quiroga, Ezequiel Palacios, Jan Martínez
    L: Alexis González, Facundo Santucci

• YavorD have you list of Bulgarians players who flew to Kaliningrad ?

Rbdfabio what whit Sander, Christenson and Jaeschke? Everything is ok and will they play vs Argentina?

There you go, Bulgaria's players for the first WL weekend.

Setters: Lyubomir Agontsev, Georgi Seganov
    Opposites: Tsvetan Sokolov, Miroslav Gradinarov
    OHs: Metodi Ananiev, Todor Skrimov, Nikolay Penchev, Rozalin Penchev, Trifon Lapkov
    MBs: Viktor Yosifov, Svetoslav Gotsev, Alex Grozdanov
    Liberos: Vladislav Ivanov, Martin Bozhilov

• Thx, what with Todorov? injury ? ;)

Yes, he is about to undergo a shoulder surgery which will prevent him from playing in the next 4-6 months. This seems to be the best moment for such an intervention, there are no important events for Bulgaria this year and he will have enough time to recover. But his club season will be short. Due to the surgery he lost a contract with a team from the Polish PlusLiga. As a result, he might have to join either Montana or CSKA in the Bulgarian league in December/January to regain his shape.

• FIVB changed rules once again and 10 players from the last competition must be included here, so it forced Poland to made a change in roster :cursing: Kurek had to join team instead of Żaliński :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• FIVB changed rules once again and 10 players from the last competition must be included here, so it forced Poland to made a change in roster :cursing: Kurek had to join team instead of Żaliński :whistle:

They really did it and enforced this rule? :white: :aww:
    I really do hope some of the coaches/big federations speak out abot this nonsense :teach:

• They really did it and enforced this rule? :white: :aww:
    I really do hope some of the coaches/big federations speak out abot this nonsense :teach:

It's probably true, news about a possible fine for Poland as a result of not applying this rule appeared on our media... (there were 9 out of 14 players who were in Tokyo and it must be at least 10, Polish federation asked if 10 from tournament in Berlin could be ok, but FIVB probably said no :mad: as a result Kurek had to called in emergency instead of Żaliński who was on EQOT)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It's probably true, news about a possible fine for Poland as a result of not applying this rule appeared on our media... (there were 9 out of 14 players who were in Tokyo and it must be at least 10, Polish federation asked if 10 from tournament in Berlin could be ok, but FIVB probably said no :mad: as a result Kurek had to called in emergency instead of Żaliński who was on EQOT)

What will they (FIVB) do for the next week? previous tournament still is Tokyo or WL first week?