Men's European Championship 2017

• I think Italian OHs are good enough imo. Just same level with Clevenot and Lyneel maybe even better. Just that they are not around Ngapeth or Juantorena 's level.

Without Zaytsev though... Italy is just a very good team.. Not outstanding even with Giannelli. You still need that individual talent who can carry a team by his own when the team needs the points. And I can't see Vettori doing the same. I would however...gladly accept the challenge to be surprised by Vettori. I'm not that closed-minded. He has a good serve but everything else. He falls below Zaytsev

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :what:

I respect your opinion. To be honest Antonov and Lanza are the worst OHs I can remember playing for Italy. I guess you aren't familiar with men's volleyball if you think they're good or even better than Lyneel and Rossard or Clevenot. Lanza is nothing more than a back up to me.

• Now earvin has to clean up the mess.......

Some amazing defensive play by grebennikov in the end of third set. :obey: but all in vain......

• The only italian OH who can be compared to Lyneel and Clevenot is Lanza in this ECH! Let's be serious guys! Randazoo, Botto and Antonov are average players, nothing more! I would give money to France in in order to receive even Marechal

THIS!

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :what:

I respect your opinion. To be honest Antonov and Lanza are the worst OHs I can remember playing for Italy. I guess you aren't familiar with men's volleyball if you think they're good or even better than Lyneel and Rossard or Clevenot. Lanza is nothing more than a back up to me.

Whatever you say dahhhlingggggggg.....

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I actually had the same reaction xD
    (even if don't agree with you about how bad Lanza is: Mamdami well expressed my own thoughts)

I think that with Tillie and Ngapeth both Clevenot and Lyneel would probably sit on the bench... What a waste :P

• BTW, what is wrong with this ECH? Winning the lottery is easier than finding a live streaming!

Or easier than betting on the results of the matches xD I actually though you were about to close your comment with this statement, I was already like 'yeah, I agree, such an unpredictable ECh' :lol: ! But I agree on the streaming too, still not able to watch Ned-Fra :(
    Laola, were are you? :flower:

• @ vabo

You know what is really pathetic? Even after adding Cubans, Russians and order foreign players to your national team, not succeeding in becoming Olympic champion... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• I like Netherlands' effort. Practically the story of this match.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• @ vabo

You know what is really pathetic? Even after adding Cubans, Russians and order foreign players to your national team, not succeeding in becoming Olympic champion... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No, the most pathetic thing is having an Olympic champion team and throwing the entire volleyball movement to the dogs like it never existed. Don't worry, soon your country will disappear from volleyball maps forever, once for all, men and women. And we both know it's literally what's going to happen. Have fun watching Tokyo 2020 on tv while the real countries are playing for the medals.

• Or easier than betting on the results of the matches xD I actually though you were about to close your comment with this statement, I was already like 'yeah, I agree, such an unpredictable ECh' :lol: ! But I agree on the streaming too, still not able to watch Ned-Fra :(
    Laola, were are you? :flower:

Nice live stream via: https://www.lequipe.fr/lachainelequipe/

• Even after adding Cubans, Russians and order foreign players to your national team, not succeeding in becoming Olympic champion...

The only 'foreign' is the Cuban X( (and I allowed myself to say so because he is the one to consider himself first of all like a Cuban)
    I'm hoping so hard that the Italian citizenship will be extended to who is born in Italy by foreign parents that I really can't stand this kind of comments, and not because of volleyball, I promise.

I can't believe you as a Dutch lost your time to make a silly comment like this one when your team is playing a thrilling match vs France, really. Let's come back to te volleyball, please.

• The only 'foreign' is the Cuban X(
    I'm waiting so much that the Italian citizen will be extended to who is born in Italy by foreign parents that I really can't stand this kind of comments, and not because of volleyball, I promise.

I can't believe you as a Dutch lost your time to make a silly comment like this one when your team is playing a thrilling match vs France, really. Let's come back to te volleyball, please.

He/she is Dutch, there is very little much happening besides 4th places and not qualifying at all.

• And there goes the dutch scouts laptop :lol:

Ugly match, but really exciting :box:

Sorry for interrupting your bitchfight......