Men's European Championship 2017

• I'm very dissappointed by Turkey's performance but at the same time happy for Italy. They are showing they can still be a force without Juantorena and Zaytsev. I think exclusion of Zaytsev and support of the fans made very positive impact on the team. At this point it will be hard to reunite with him.

• Oh wait now I remember. Last time I had an argument with this Rains he told me I couldn't criticize Guidetti because Turkish people always wanted him so now we should just shut up. :whistle:

Literally I told him he was negative, now he responds telling me I'm negative. Wow what a comeback, you must be very intelligent.

Like I said Italy is better, much better. But losing from 24-21 14-11 and even 24-18 over and over again is a mental issue. No way you can disagree with that telling me it's lack of quality.

• Oh gosh. Finns eventually lost completely any conception how to play. Bulgarian middle look pretty good from the beginning and they should keep this quality in game with Serbs. As well as good service. If they will do that, they are not without chances to win.

I was surprised when I saw some fragments played by turkish team. For several times I was even excited. Man, some of the movements were insane, like Eksi (I think it was him) who attacked out of nowhere in the end of this last tight set. What a pity those guys were losing concentration in the endings and eventually lost every set like that. Not to mention that today they woke up in the 3rd set. All in all they can be excitement in future, they just have to build their mentality stronger.

I'm waiting for my team now to finally play not just average. And no ridiculous statistics can convince me that Drzyzga topped the ranking of best setters so far and should be starting. Blah blah blah. Also I would like to see Kaczmarek starting. But Fefe is just as stubborn as Anastasi used to be.

• Anyway if you don't like my opinion... then blocked me. I don't mind. That's way too easy...

Instead of doing what Kaziyski is resorting to by using personal attacks. That's not the point of discussion. Discussion is about giving out ideas and you just cannot pick on the rosy side because you cannot agree with me.

Besides saying Turkish fans in here are pessimistic. Don't think I've ever resort to name-calling...Maybe when calling out a troll... :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh wait now I remember. Last time I had an argument with this Rains he told me I couldn't criticize Guidetti because Turkish people always wanted him so now we should just shut up. :whistle:

Literally I told him he was negative, now he responds telling me I'm negative. Wow what a comeback, you must be very intelligent.

Like I said Italy is better, much better. But losing from 24-21 14-11 and even 24-18 over and over again is a mental issue. No way you can disagree with that telling me it's lack of quality.

Sorry but I don't think I ever said that. The closest I said must be about Turkey already qualified for the World Championship so they should be happy that they are giving new players a chance and resting their old players.... :whistle:

Maybe I said that but you can try digging on my dirt.... I won't care. it's not like I don't agree with anyone who told you that. :whistle:

Oh and btw. Let me help you with the meaning of negativity...

neg·a·tiv·i·ty
    ˌneɡəˈtivədē/
    noun
    the expression of criticism of or pessimism about something.
    "he was taken aback by the negativity of the press"

You can google it if you want to verify that. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Oh gosh. Finns eventually lost completely any conception how to play. Bulgarian middle look pretty good from the beginning and they should keep this quality in game with Serbs. As well as good service. If they will do that, they are not without chances to win.

I was surprised when I saw some fragments played by turkish team. For several times I was even excited. Man, some of the movements were insane, like Eksi (I think it was him) who attacked out of nowhere in the end of this last tight set. What a pity those guys were losing concentration in the endings and eventually lost every set like that. Not to mention that today they woke up in the 3rd set. All in all they can be excitement in future, they just have to build their mentality stronger.

I'm waiting for my team now to finally play not just average. And no ridiculous statistics can convince me that Drzyzga topped the ranking of best setters so far and should be starting. Blah blah blah. Also I would like to see Kaczmarek starting. But Fefe is just as stubborn as Anastasi used to be.

i cannot even disagree with this. The estonian setter was probably the best in their group.

I truly hope that won't be stroking Drzyzga's ego too much. Overconfidence can kill, y'know...Especially the kind that isn't validated by performance.

#FreeBritney

• Might as well have stayed with Lomacz and Kaczmarek. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• And slovenia follows....Tough choice on what to watch. This evening can still become quite interesting :box:

• I don't know what match I'm going to watch anymore. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• France will probably take the second easily

Still tight. I am switching over to see whats going on there. :white:

• Oh boy Poland is getting hammered.

#FreeBritney

• Gasparini looks gassed. Maybe they should try Stern?

#FreeBritney

• Brilliant tactics by Czechs so far :obey: they're targeting N'Gapeth with serve (15 in 1st set!) who is without match and practice rythm for some time instead other OH's and Jenia. So far that is giving them big advantage as he can't either recieve or attack. Also some good defensive actions by Czechs :whistle:

• Win or loss... It's just too bad we won't see Slovenia in the new world league next year. :whistle:

#FreeBritney