Men's European Championship 2017

• Yes, it is true. It is a pity we wont see Slovenia in the new World League next year. They really lacked a bit of "luck" against Russia, but today they are showing good defense skills as well as team work.

Slovenian serve is also breaking Poland confidence. If the setter is already "average", well, with that pass things are harder for the poles. And we shouldnt forget Slovenia is missing Cebulkj. There are time in the match where nor Urnaut nor Gasparini/Sket cant score. Many black outs.

• I'm not surprised by Poles at all. I had doubts over them after WL but match against Serbia showed all of their weaknesses. First of all, both Drzyzga and Lomacz are tragic, without "magic" touch in general and very predictable setters. I haven't highest opinion on Konarski also, Kurek is average as OH, Buszek mediocre player... Bienek and Zatorski are only high class players in this Polish team. Kaczmarek? Is he really material for world champion? But question is why the hell Lemanski is a titular :aww: Ok, he is still young but Wisniewski is a professor for him. De Giorgi did tremendous job in ZAKSA but I would do it also with Toniutti, Deroo, Tillie, Zatorski, Bienek. In Europe he did nothing and won't do with this Poland. And you all know Polish mentality, they're born chokers :gone:

IMO De Giorgi missed tactical preparation so far. Instead targeting Šket constantly, who is awful on reception, they are targeting Kovačić (WTF) while Urnaut had only 8 receptions ?(

Slovenia is playing good, even Vinčić who is fairly poor setter for me. But it's all about POles, Urnaut in on 39% eff, Gasparini 44% and still trashing.

• Regarding the last two seasons, you can't even say that this result comes as a massive sensation. but its not over yet. :teach:

Looking only at this tournament, this result so far may even put russian and bulgarian performances into a new light.

• Goof lord Giorgi is still insisting on Drzyzga.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I'm not surprised by Poles at all. I had doubts over them after WL but match against Serbia showed all of their weaknesses. First of all, both Drzyzga and Lomacz are tragic, without "magic" touch in general and very predictable setters. I haven't highest opinion on Konarski also, Kurek is average as OH, Buszek mediocre player... Bienek and Zatorski are only high class players in this Polish team. But question is why the hell Lemanski is a titular :aww: Ok, he is still young but Wisniewski is a professor for him. De Giorgi did tremendous job in ZAKSA but I would do it also with Toniutti, Deroo, Tillie, Zatorski, Bienek. In Europe he did nothing and won't do with this Poland. And you all know Polish mentality, they're born chokers :gone:

IMO De Giorgi missed tactical preparation so far. Instead targeting Šket constantly, who is awful on reception, they are targeting Kovačić (WTF) while Urnaut had only 8 receptions ?(

Slovenia is playing good, even Vinčić who is fairly poor setter for me. But it's all about POles, Urnaut in on 39% eff, Gasparini 44% and still trashing.

I was waiting for your "supportive" words as "chokers" and so on :D :D But indeed, yes, we are. I wasn't very enthusiastic about De Giorgi as a coach from the beginning and first matches with him made me think that actually we and the coach are lacking chemistry. I was more pro Stoychev these time. But well. What can we do about the choices of our federation. I wonder what they're going to do with wonderful maestro De Giorgi after we fail :D Oh, and I wouldn't say so many bad words about Lemański, he managed to score some important blocks, for me today it was Bieniek who s hould make a place for Wiśniewski. Just not his day. And surely Bieniek is not top class since he has to learn how to block poperly. Prof Kadziewicz already made a lot of polemicswith some enthusiasts of Bieniek's talent and said clearly, the kid is MB, at first he should block :D

PS. Łomacz is not genius but still better than Drzyzga who collapsed totally after these tragic Olympic Games. And since then he only plays worse and worse...

I like Kaczmarek's enthusiasm :win: guy doesn't give up easily even if not everything works perfect for him

• As much as Poland has been letting us down.... I have to say Kaczmarek is impressing me.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Instead of doing what Kaziyski is resorting to by using personal attacks. That's not the point of discussion. Discussion is about giving out ideas and you just cannot pick on the rosy side because you cannot agree with me.

I just read this :rolll:

Just find one example where I attacked some1 on personal level. Just one. What are you somekind of volleyball God so everyone should listen and agree with you? :obey:

P.S Slovenia already gave 3 pts to Poland on a simple mistakes, hope is here :rolll:

• Czech team is playing great on block/defence :obey:
    16:14 lead now :super:

• Btw, in the other match, Czechs are still fighting hard against France. The 3rd is still open for any team. If the current champion is suffering against this Czech team, now it is totally understable the tight score against Italy.

The problem with the Czechs is that they do too many mistakes. They kill their own hopes. And the worse is that their mistakes are really junior level ones.
    Anyway, at least France has 4 good-excellent OHs.

• I was waiting for your "supportive" words as "chokers" and so on :D :D But indeed, yes, we are. I wasn't very enthusiastic about De Giorgi as a coach from the beginning and first matches with him made me think that actually we and the coach are lacking chemistry. I was more pro Stoychev these time. But well. What can we do about the choices of our federation. I wonder what they're going to do with wonderful maestro De Giorgi after we fail :D Oh, and I wouldn't say so many bad words about Lemański, he managed to score some important blocks, for me today it was Bieniek who s hould make a place for Wiśniewski. Just not his day. And surely Bieniek is not top class since he has to learn how to block poperly. Prof Kadziewicz already made a lot of polemicswith some enthusiasts of Bieniek's talent and said clearly, the kid is MB, at first he should block :D

PS. Łomacz is not genius but still better than Drzyzga who collapsed totally after these tragic Olympic Games. And since then he only plays worse and worse...

I like Kaczmarek's enthusiasm :win: guy doesn't give up easily even if not everything works perfect for him

U know me too good :love: :rose:

Stoychev is ideal coach for Poland, even Kovač ;)

Again total blackout by Poland. Kubiak cant recieve, no one can spike, 0-5 run :wavy:

• Once again, Czech leads, but then they do too many mistakes. They were 22-18, now 22-21. It was a golden opportunity. Let´s see if they can close the set. Otherwise, I really think they wouldnt be able to force a tie-break.

• #15 Polish MB played well in Boris Yeltsin Cup. I don't like De Giorgi is not rewarding his players court time in the court if they are making good impressions.

Anyway... I feel bad for Kubiak but maybe he should try not taking all the responsibility. And going all out... At this point of his career... he should stop babying them and let them do the work. Coud help the team improve on their own.

I know maybe this is just a preparation for him when both Wilfredo and Mika are in the mix for the selection but he could get hurt real bad.... He's not young anymore. I really love him as a fan. I was sad for him when he got injured in Japan and they ruled him out of the season. :(

#FreeBritney

• And at last, Czech got the third set 25-21. They were in the way to let France wakes up.
    I really dont know what to expect for the next set.

Btw, I dont think Poland was the favourite against Slovenia. There simply wasnt any favourite for this match.

• That was the general impressiom of De Giorgi when one of his staff member said in an interview they were trying to bring the Zaksa System to Poland's National Team.

i think most people would rather have someone who can remedy a problem rather than giving the cure which create more problems cause the players and the system are not compatible... yet.

#FreeBritney

• Michal Finger is doing great today. He hit with about 15% eff. against Germany but today he is a different player :super: