Men's European Championship 2017

• Congrats Slovenia! Well deserved victory! I think it has been its best match of the tournment! (Apart from the 2 sets against Russia, where they played really well until the point 22..). The lack of Cebulj would be really felt in the QFSs, but we have already seen Slovenia is a teamwork team.

What a pity for Poland and Polish fans, who are really awesome. But Poland didnt seem impressing since the end of WL.
    I think nobody expected a score like this. Maybe a 3-1 for Slovenia, but not a 3-0 and poles trashed in the last set.

Czech are leading 8:6 now. Could they grab another upset? :box:

• I get home and Poland lost in straight sets and the Czechs are beating France? :what: Did I come home to an alternate reality?

Sure Slovenia vs. Poland was an open game, but the Poles almost always deliver at home at least and I expected them to win, especially given how poorly Slovenia had been playing.

• I get home and Poland lost in straight sets and the Czechs are beating France? :what: Did I come home to an alternate reality?

Sure Slovenia vs. Poland was an open game, but the Poles almost always deliver at home at least and I expected them to win, especially given how poorly Slovenia had been playing.

Slovenia was poor only in last set vs Bulgaria :gone: Twice 24:22 vs Russia, +3 vs BUL in 1st set, 2-3 attacks for 25:24 in 2nd...

• French players r lost in time and space, they can win only if Czechs beat themselves

Sure. Tillie just cant believe what is going on. His face says it all. They are even arguing between themselves. I agree, France could only win if Czech beat themselves...and it isnt such a difficult things to happen. For example, they can defend bombs, block outs after long rallies, but cant defend easy lobs or just send the ball out with a bagher.

Again, too many silly mistakes by the Czechs in key points. They are able to do the hardest things, but they just do harder the ones which looks easier.
    13:9 now :white:

• Slovenia was poor only in last set vs Bulgaria :gone: Twice 24:22 vs Russia, +3 vs BUL in 1st set, 2-3 attacks for 25:24 in 2nd...

Yeah, but they still lost both games in straight sets and looked pretty lost throughout the matches to be honest.

• I just read this :rolll:

Just find one example where I attacked some1 on personal level. Just one. What are you somekind of volleyball God so everyone should listen and agree with you? :obey:

P.S Slovenia already gave 3 pts to Poland on a simple mistakes, hope is here :rolll:

You're so unaware. Maybe maybe maybe...but you don't know. :whistle:

Anyway... moving on. I am so over your drama. :gone:

I am always a fan of continental championship especially in Europe and Asia. Every team are bringing their A-Game. Always good to see teams doing some upsets or near-upsets. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sure. Tillie just cant believe what is going on. His face says it all. They are even arguing between themselves. I agree, France could only win if Czech beat themselves...and it isnt such a difficult things to happen. For example, they can defend bombs, block outs after long rallies, but cant defend easy lobs or just send the ball out with a bagher.

Again, too many silly mistakes by the Czechs in key points. They are able to do the hardest things, but they just do harder the ones which looks easier.
    13:9 now :white:

Tillie is lost as he tried everything and nothing is giving result. I must admit I haven't see France this poor since Blain's era :white:

• Ok it is 20:15 now.

Now way Czech could lose the match now. It is their golde opportunity now.

Cant believe what could have happened to France in just some weeks. Not even at the third part of their level shown in World League. :serve:

• I think I've said it once in this forum or in another forum but the czech setter made me a fan during the Champions League. Too bad they got eliminated early but he was precious to me that time. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• And this is why you do not underestimate "weaker" teams especially ones that almost defeated an actual good team during pool play.

#FreeBritney

• Grebennikov is playing just average in the last 2 seasons. In the Champions League final-four,he was the worst player of Lube but still got awarded because of his past reputation . In this tournament his receiving is mediocre ,this is one of the reason why France team is below its standarts

• Personally i was already at the point to believe that the french team can do whatever they want and put on court whoever they want and still look great. They might have started to believe this too.....

I only hope the german team stays focussed. This czech team plays much better now than in the pool stage.

• People laughed at Italy when they had a hard time against Czechs. Now, this team has just beaten the current european and World League champion. I would like to know what they would say now? :whistle:

Of course, France has played one of their worst matches in ages, but the Czech victory has been well earned and fought.

Bye team Yabvou :wavy:

• The Defending Champions Are Out!

#FreeBritney

• Personally i was already at the point to believe that the french team can do whatever they want and put on court whoever they want and still look great. They might have started to believe this too.....

I only hope the german team stays focussed. This czech team plays much better now than in the pool stage.

Germany better not screw this up because this is the best chance they had in years.

Also what Leonardo D. said. In the end Italy doesn't look so pathetic anymore.