Men's European Championship 2017

• moment

Spiridinov :wall: :wall: :down: :aww:

https://www.volleyball.it/euro…ffeggia-polacchi-twitter/

Btw, I realized now that if Zaytsev wanted to take a little revenge for Ngapeth facebook laugh after Perugia loss in Italian Cup quarterfinal, this was the perfect moment :lol:
    (I'm obiously kidding: I would have thought very little of him if he had done that, as I thuoght less of Ngapeth when he did it back then)

You know what ,recently Zaytsev is desperately liking every Ngapeth photo on Instagram and other social media accounts .I have different theories for this :down:
    As for the matches ; Russia is playing like the favourite . Germany will prevail today

• Nice set for the Czech. Haven't seen set 1 so can't comment much on the game.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Czech Republic is playing again good defense and blocking (or covering) very well Grozer and Fromm. But, once again, they do too many mistakes, silly ones. They could have won set 1, but spike many balls out. Sometimes, amateur mistakes.

Even though their services dont look strong, they are really bothering german reception. As well as they did against France yesterday.

In the other match, Russia is just slamming Slovenia.

• Guessed it as much that Gasparini will be bad against the russian block.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zaytsev is desperately liking every Ngapeth photo on Instagram and other social media accounts .I have different theories for this

But you always have bad theories for Zaytsev behavior :lol:

Russia seems really unbeatable so far :white: :white: Practically flawless! Yes, Slovenia isn't playing his best match, but for me that's mostly thanks to Russia merits.

Czech isn't giving up this match easily, they had the second set always in control!

• The second set followed the same pattern i have wittnessed too often this summer. Once the service is off, all other elements fall apart too. First set was better but czechs were not really in the game either. This is defenitely not enough :teach:

• Slovenia making 11 service errors but only one ace. You ain't gonna win like that especially against Russia. :white:

#FreeBritney

• [quote='scarpetta','index.php?page=Thread&postID=347128#post347128']Zaytsev is desperately liking every Ngapeth photo on Instagram and other social media accounts .I have different theories for this

But you always have bad theories for Zaytsev behavior :lol:

And when was the last time I was wrong? :lol: He is giving too many hints :lol:
    Yesterday especially Pajenk was serving flawlessly .Today they can't serve .

• Grozer using slyness twice in a row. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• Predictable offense for Germany.

#FreeBritney

• Tight third set between Germans and Czechs. I see the Germans are really tense after the first set. They played "ok" at the beginning, but maybe they understimated the Czechs, who just outscored them in the next set.

As well as against France, I think Czechs do need to win this set, otherwise they could collapse. In the other hand, Germans really need more contribution from the middles. Czech block and defense is already waiting for the wing spikers and Grozer.

• Nice serving run from Germany.You can't deny the foot faults and errors though.

#FreeBritney

• Wow, this was ugly, but i don't care. Hoofing the ball high to Grozer and then pray to god. :lol:

I am not sure, i want them to see playing against Russia/Serbia

• Having just seen Russia beating the crap out of Slovenia, I can't help but wonder how poor Poland must be. How cold they lose in straght sets to Slovenia? ?(

• Slovenia making 11 service errors but only one ace. You ain't gonna win like that especially against Russia. :white:

Neither if you block twice vs 12 times...

Congrats Russia, what an impressive match! :white: They made a huge statement toward all the contenders!
    I thought it was going to be an interesting match but the other one is way more entertaining so far (still, I appreciated Russia volleyball lesson...)

The third set between Germany and Czech was very close, Czech were also good in catching Germany after being 3 point behind around 20, but at the end Germany delivered it!

• Well at the very least Kampa is now playing with more variety.

#FreeBritney