Men's European Championship 2017

• Looking good, so far, looking very good!!

• Italy is going to have a hard time without a functional opposite. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• So it has to be 13-6 for Belgium in order to make play Sabbi...Italy is being slammed in this set and it doesnt seem the story would change for the next one.
    No reception, no defense, not power. And I dont see anybody in the bench who could bring so change.

Blengini has the same face that Tillie had yesterday :lol:

• Oh my saint George and all the other saints... You can't lose such an advantage just like that, you just can't :sos:

• I had doubts Italy will enter double digits. LmAO :rolll:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Come on Legavolley, invite more American players to play in our league. We obviously need more foreigners to help our youngsters grow.

Does Italy has a good prospect in U19 or U21 category in the opposite position?
    Nelli seemed promising, but then I didnt hear much about him, just a bench player in Trentino last season.

Italy´s men NT in youth and junior category hasnt had the same success than the girls, however I think they have achieved good results in the last 5 years. But I think you are right, there are few teams in the Italian Super League where guys who are U21 are starters. Whereas, it doesnt happen with the girls.

• Everybody agrees this 10' break is a stupid idea, i hope.

• This must be one of the worst Euro Championship ever.

• Giannelli is forcing everything to everyone but Vettori. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Well. It's hard to be bulgarian NT fan as well. I'm polish fan naturally. It's hard to be polish fan. And then I also pick another favourite team in which the level of helplessness is more or less the same, as if it wasn't enough. I think I must be some kind of mental masochist.

• At this rate... It's better to just put a receiver instead of Vettori. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Too many service errores from Italy. Really, I guess more than 4 in just 11 points of the fourth set.

• Omg...it is unbelievable! I have already lost the count of the missing serves by Italy.