Men's European Championship 2017

• Everybody saw the touch and there is a CCTV. The honest Kovacevic has saved a challenge for his team.

There's no challenge for it, actually.
    Not that if he had denied it the referee would have changed his call, anyway. I still appreciated he didn't even try to pretend he didn't touch it.

Anyway I hope he will woke up to have a more entertaining fight :box:

• Sorry for this not quite meritorical comment but Kampa's hair amazes me, truly

Do you belong to the Markus Boehme's hairstyle fan club?

(I guess, in German it will be like MarkusBoehmeHaarStyleFanKlub - would the experts korrigieren mich bitte?)

• Germany is wasting too many great chances.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Strange substitution during 24-23 in the fourth set for Serbia... Okolic replaces Jovovic for the serve. I know Okolic has a good serve but seems too risky at that time.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• After losing so many chances and saving 2 match points, Germany forces a tie-break...really unexpected!

Germany relies just too much in Grozer, who does what he can, but the serbian block (which has been superb today) is already waiting for him. Service is letting Germany´s hope still alive.

Could Giani arrive to his second final in a row? :box:

• Woohoo we are having a boiling pot out there in Krakow Arena :box:

What also amazes me is how good Serbs can play having Jovovic. Still, go go Serbs :box:

Do you belong to the Markus Boehme's hairstyle fan club?

(I guess, in German it will be like MarkusBoehmeHaarStyleFanKlub - would the experts korrigieren mich bitte?)

Nah, my reaction on his hairstyle is usually like :cursing:

Btw. I can't understand very much from german

• Too many counter attacks lost by Germany! During long rallies, all the balls go to Grozer, who cant score everything! Germany is able to defense, but then it is hard to score.

Serbian middles could mark the difference in this tie-break. I think the one who breaks first will grab this tie-break.

• Hirsh :white:
    Not the first time he enter for the serve and score an ace, good job.

And now I'm waiting for shame comment :P Guess who spiked out?

But the libero is the new Serbia chocker :what: How could he forgot the setter isn't on court? :aww:

• Atanachoker blocked in. :dance6:

I would say, they don't put much of a pressure from the service.

Serve pressure from Serbia mellowed down after set 2.

They're pretty much equal right now.

Serbia is just so much better at getting break points when they get the dig.

#FreeBritney

• Omg...!!
    Atanasijevic once again!

Golden break for Germany

• Is Atanasijevic ever going to win anything? :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Shame in 3-2-1. :rolll:

#FreeBritney