Men's European Championship 2017

• Volkov is one fiery kid. :box:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Great eye from Berezhko.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This match looks like Russia-Germany final at the 2013 women's ECH. The only difference is that Germany played its heart out and made Russia sweat for 3 sets, while everyone expected Russia to win easy.

• C'mon Red Dragons!!!

If you lose how can I say to my inexpert volleyball friend 'well, you see, Italy loss only vs the two finalists..' :lol: :lol:

[Kidding of course, I cheers for them because I like the team and because I like the underdogs – and everybody is an underdog for this Russia :white: ]

• Slovenia in first phase had chance to win 1st and 2nd set, they were playing a little bit better than Russia. But Russia win both, and after that they seem like no one can win a set against them.

To win Belgium will need a great reception and serve really well.

Rosseaux is trying really hard to do something, Deroo needs to improve his game.

• This match looks like Russia-Germany final at the 2013 women's ECH. The only difference is that Germany played its heart out and made Russia sweat for 3 sets, while everyone expected Russia to win easy.

The only similarity of these two games are the flags of rhe teams. So far, Belgium looks like a Rus B league team. Russia doesn't seem to have much of a plan for the game, apart from giving some practice for the recovering players.

• The only similarity of these two games are the flags of rhe teams. So far, Belgium looks like a Rus B league team. Russia doesn't seem to have much of a plan for the game, apart from giving some practice for the recovering players.

Dagestan would endanger Russia more than Belgium... one of the worst SF matches all time...

• Belgium lost this game before the game begins. Of course Russia is playing the best volleyball here, but you need to try at least.

They were afraid of getting blocked. I dont know this russian libero, but i did not understant why they served so many times on him. Kliuka is not the best receiver in the world.

• Was the blonde guy at the stands the same blonde and russian fan in the London Olympics Finals? :wavy:

#FreeBritney

• It was so sad and painful... If I would be Belgian I would beg for mercy on this court

• Belgium lost this game before the game begins. Of course Russia is playing the best volleyball here, but you need to try at least.

They were afraid of getting blocked. I dont know this russian libero, but i did not understant why they served so many times on him. Kliuka is not the best receiver in the world.

Kluka wasn't in the starting line-up, was introduced when things became pretty clear. Good to advance to the finals, annoying that this bunch of schoolkids took somebody's place in the SF. Sam Deroo is my man of the match.

• Kluka wasn't in the starting line-up, was introduced when things became pretty clear. Good to advance to the finals, annoying that this bunch of schoolkids took somebody's place in the SF. Sam Deroo is my man of the match.

If im not wrong Kliuka came in in the end of first set. But this game was so boring that im not sure anymore. :lol:

It would be great if we could have seen France in their best moment here facing this Russia, or Serbia with Ivovic.

Belgium has no good option on bench that can change a game. They rely too much on Deroo and Dries, and when both of them are not playing well they can not beat a top team.

Rousseaux improved a lot. I remember him playing some years ago and his attack was not so good.