Men's European Championship 2017

• Come on.. That's a very old trick.. It took the girls 5-6 minutes to clean that up.. Also the screening, which the women's team does it too.. I find it really unfair

Sorry, that was absolutely an accident for me, I've never seen it happen before. I wouldn't ever thought of it as a dirt trick or move, just an act of frustration he could have avoid.

• Sorry, that was absolutely an accident for me, I've never seen it happen before. I wouldn't ever thought of it as a dirt trick or move, just an act of frustration he could have avoid.

Of course he can't go to the court and spill water, he'll get a red card for that.. Same as Brazilian players making the ball wet, with their sweaty uniform..

• Germany is just playing really well. Russia has never got into a situation like this in this tournament so that could be a factor.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Mikhailov is God!

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The worst ECH i can remember is over. Congratulations to Russia, but still I don't like them. Very boring team and volleyball.

Germany can be proud of this silver medal. This is what happens when strong volleyball federations hire world class coaches. I hope the trend of cheap coaches on prestigious benches is over in both NTs and clubs.

• Kliuka smashing a closed bottle to the ground at the beginning of Russian TO. In the end it's a dirty move, but I don't think he did this on purpose. Afterwards the floor was cleaned for two minutes after Russian TO.

Volvich, Butko and Kliuka on court. :what:

Vlasov has been blocking horribly. Too many chances but no cigar.

Butko is a great server and a great blocker. Kliuka is better blocker and attacker than Berezhko so that makes sense to strengthen your strengths.

#FreeBritney

• It was an exciting final. Two matches with tie breakers is amazing.whatever the pundits may think of the whole tournament.

#FreeBritney