You are not logged in.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:48pm

If I havent seen their previous matches I would say Russia presence in final is a fluke
Shiva :heart:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:49pm

When Kaliberda does is dirty job Germany is a completely different team. :win:

On the other hand Volkov isn't passing as well as usual lately. MM again poor.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:52pm

Now I hope 4th set will be different to what it was back then :S
After all it's the same in terms of score, but the opposite in terms of winner (unless there will be a MAJOR meltdown now) 8o

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:54pm

Did the ball touched the ground again??
The first time (second set) I had the impression it had and it was clearly showed in the replay, the second time I thought they digged it but it seems it hadn't either...?
EDIT: sorry I was still writing the post when the other posts about the ball touching the ground were written

What dirty moves, USAvolleyfan? :what:

Kliuka smashing a closed bottle to the ground at the beginning of Russian TO. In the end it's a dirty move, but I don't think he did this on purpose. Afterwards the floor was cleaned for two minutes after Russian TO.

Come on.. That's a very old trick.. It took the girls 5-6 minutes to clean that up.. Also the screening, which the women's team does it too.. I find it really unfair

Sorry, that was absolutely an accident for me, I've never seen it happen before. I wouldn't ever thought of it as a dirt trick or move, just an act of frustration he could have avoid.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:57pm

The first time (second set) I had the impression it had and it was clearly showed in the replay, the second time I thought they digged it but it seems it hadn't either...?
EDIT: sorry I was still writing the post when the other posts about the ball touching the ground were written

Kliuka smashing a closed bottle to the ground at the beginning of Russian TO. In the end it's a dirty move, but I don't think he did this on purpose. Afterwards the floor was cleaned for two minutes after Russian TO.

Come on.. That's a very old trick.. It took the girls 5-6 minutes to clean that up.. Also the screening, which the women's team does it too.. I find it really unfair

Sorry, that was absolutely an accident for me, I've never seen it happen before. I wouldn't ever thought of it as a dirt trick or move, just an act of frustration he could have avoid.

Of course he can't go to the court and spill water, he'll get a red card for that.. Same as Brazilian players making the ball wet, with their sweaty uniform..

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:00pm

I'm not sure yet if I'm happy about a tie-break. A clear 0:3 might have been easier to digest than a heartbreaking tie-break loss. I still have a hard time believing there's a way we can beat Russia :white:

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:01pm

If I havent seen their previous matches I would say Russia presence in final is a fluke

The key is the Grozer/Mikhaylov ratio. Rus doesn't have a solid option for side-out/transition balls while Ger reliably sides out from back court on a static block.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:02pm

Volvich, Butko and Kliuka on court. :what:

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:06pm

Germany is just playing really well. Russia has never got into a situation like this in this tournament so that could be a factor.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:11pm

Maxim is a tragic today

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:16pm

That's the quality of world class players. Mikhaylov may play crap all match but when it REALLY counts he scores.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:17pm

That's the quality of world class players. Mikhaylov may play crap all match but when it REALLY counts he scores.

At last, George is out of steam.

Kaziyski

• "Kaziyski" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:21pm

I cant believe how poor Russians r in counterattacks. This is below pathetic, they won ECH with 39% eff.

Tragic ECH

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:22pm

Mikhailov is God!

B. Moreira

Professional

• "B. Moreira" is male

Favourite Team: Minas Tenis Clube, Novara, Pesaro,ACH Volley Bled, Germany NT, Netherlands NT, Poland NT, Korea NT, ...

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:23pm

Congrats to Russia.

Germany tried so hard :white:

After a bad year, this result can help Germany to be stronger.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:24pm

The worst ECH i can remember is over. Congratulations to Russia, but still I don't like them. Very boring team and volleyball.

Germany can be proud of this silver medal. This is what happens when strong volleyball federations hire world class coaches. I hope the trend of cheap coaches on prestigious benches is over in both NTs and clubs.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:25pm

Same as Atanasijevic... :rolll:

Volvich, Butko and Kliuka on court. :what:

Vlasov has been blocking horribly. Too many chances but no cigar.

Butko is a great server and a great blocker. Kliuka is better blocker and attacker than Berezhko so that makes sense to strengthen your strengths.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

;( ;( ;(

So close...anyway, if 4 weeks ago someone had told me Germany would reach the final I would have called a doctor. I'd have bet more on an elimination after preliminaries than on winning a medal.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:28pm

It was an exciting final. Two matches with tie breakers is amazing.whatever the pundits may think of the whole tournament.

Social bookmarks