Men's European Championship 2017

• Uff, I missed that Raisport was airing Rus-Slo and I'm watching only the third set, while the first two seemed to be quite entertaining according to the result! I'm very sorry Slovenia couldn't win at least a set, so far :( I'm cheering for them!

Estonia did quite well two years ago in the ECh, but I must admit I'm surprise too they are leading vs Serbia!

EDIT: Slovenia lost, sad end :(

• Maybe it's just me not knowing about men's volleyball, but how is Estonia winning over Serbia atm? Do they play with a B-team?

Estonia almost eliminated Serbia last ECH lol I believe they had 2-0 and then Serbia turned the game around (with a 25-8 or 25-9 in the third set), but I may be wrong. Serbia seems to be playing with their main squad by the way, except for Ivovic (injured) and Lisinac (who started playing in the third set).

• Estonia almost eliminated Serbia last ECH lol I believe they had 2-0 and then Serbia turned the game around (with a 25-8 or 25-9 in the third set), but I may be wrong. Serbia seems to be playing with their main squad by the way, except for Ivovic (injured) and Lisinac (who started playing in the third set).

Thanks, I'm trying to learn and watch some more men's volleyball. Still a rookie though for now. :P

Off-topic:

I think Uroš Kovačević is really hot omg :love:

• Maybe it's just me not knowing about men's volleyball, but how is Estonia winning over Serbia atm? Do they play with a B-team?

Russia had a hard time in the European Qualifiers for World Championship because of Estonia.

I think the quality between the playmakers of Estonia and Serbia is a big fault here. Jovovic is trying to play better but he's less precise.You can see him running several plays from Bruno's book so he can challenge the blockers.

I also feel that Estonia fans are giving their players the atmosphere needed to make their opponents feel uncomfortable. Things like that can shake teams especially when they are not at their best.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Yes the Estonians fans are certainly doing an amazing job at pumping their players up. I hope, Uroš I mean Serbia wins at the end though xD

• Estonia at least 1 win or they will be out. IMO the lost against Finland was not expect. They are a better team than Finland.

• It's so weird to see such a big hunk of a body like that of Tsvetan Sokolov giving out jump float serve. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• any link, not geoblocked, for Turkey vs. Belgium? Please help :white: