You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male
  • "Kaziyski" started this thread

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 1:24pm

2017 FIVB U23 Volleyball WCH - European Qualification

Shiva :heart:

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 1:56pm

FIVB U23 World Championship - 2017 |

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

Bartek

Jesus I Trust In You

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 1:56pm

Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 14

Silver Medals - 12

Bronze Medals - 9

Overall: 35

Details

YavorD

Setter

• "YavorD" is male

Favourite Team: Bulgarian NT, Neftochimik Burgas, Belogorie Belgorod, Sisley Treviso

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 10:05am

@Kaziyski: Did you watch the games in Zagreb? I would love to read about the tournament.

I completely forgot they started yesterday so I missed the first games. Whereas the wins by Italy and Poland are not surprising, I didn't expect such a sounding slap by the Slovenian team 8| The Bulgarian roster is not bad at all and I thought that they would fight for a visa with Italy and Poland in the worst case. This defeat almost certainly sends them home empty-handed. Lapkov and Krasimir Georgiev practiced with the national team this summer, Atanasov, Chernokozhev, Yani Georgiev, Kartev played at the European League and all should've had a much better cooperation (and preparation) than Slovenia. I am not undermining the Slovenian contribution, they have two very solid names in the roster (Stern and Kozamernik) and both the match analysis and the stats sheet say they were better than Bulgaria in every aspect. None of the Bulgarians had a good game, Chernokozhev got injured (I don't know how serious) and it doesn't look good overall... But this reminds me of my recent posts concerning the Bulgarian volleyball future and I guess I could've seen it coming.

Slovenia face Italy and Poland in the next two days and unless they win against any of the two (and unless Bulgaria suddenly wakes up which is hard to believe), Poland and Italy have very good chances to get tickets.

Kaziyski

Bulgarian NT hater declared by dido1302

• "Kaziyski" is male
  • "Kaziyski" started this thread

Monday, August 1st 2016, 6:27pm

Unfortunately I wasn't in Zagreb during qualies, in fact I saw only one match, Italy - Bulgaria. Don't know what happened with Bulgarians but they looked pathetic indeed. Really bad communication on the field, predictable setter etc. I was quite disappointed. Italy played on really high level, Totire is a great expert and I see him coaching senior NT in near future :whistle: from conversation with some organizers they were expecting much more from Bulgaria and Turkey. Attendance was low, as expected, and it's mistery for me why we hosted qualies at all. Coach called very young players (4-5 were 16 y.o kids) so we hadn't any chance
Shiva :heart:

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento – Foppa

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 6:51pm

I found out Italy won't partecipate because of security reason (I read that on a interview to Riccardo Sbertoli, on paper).

Social bookmarks