2017 FIVB World League

• Unfortunately Drzyzga`s game does not work for Poland anymore, I still dont get why Lomacz is not the starting setter.

And why they will keep Kurek ? He does not know how to play under pressure, no reason to have a player like him. Gotta get ride of him.

• Actually he is playing his worst tournament ever. He used to play way better than this. He is making a lot of mistakes while setting (short balls in 2/ imprecise balls in 4 and in back row), and his serve and block are not as good as they were before and now everyone knows he like score points with the second touch, so they pay attention and so he get blocked or they easily cover his balls.

I agree (and said before) that Giannelli is not playing his best tournament ever, but I watched yesterday Italy-France and I must said that I was quite ok with his setting performance in that match. Less with the service ;)

About the second touches, I don't think they are his main specialty: sometimes he completely forgets to use that for a whole match, sometimes he is blocked/digged constantly, sometimes he scores but his second touch seems quite readable. And I'm not speaking about the WL, but about the whole season.
    Of course that doesn't mean he can't do that, but it's a thing that for me he can improve A LOT in the future.
    On the other hand I do like when he pretend to do a second touch and then he sets the ball.

Ps what a risky save by De Falco!
    But shame on the Iranian libero for letting that ball fall.

• and just to make it clear, I just dont mean get ride of Kurek in this game...but simply ride ride of him from the Team, (Poland won the World Championship when they got ride of him).

They won`t win anything at all with Kurek.

Russia just took what Poles offered, from 14:11 to 16:19 just on Kurek's mistakes :aww:

• This game is showing that after the World Championship when Poland got kind "stuck" the problem was not Antiga, but it was Polish Players. Canada is already showing a lot of progress with Antiga.

• FINALLLY Lomacz is in........but the game is already lost.

Russia winning 3 points here, puts them back in the race, if they can win 2 more, reach 5 victories.

Antiga was never a problem, only players and their "looser" mentality. I saw Canada live in Novi Sad, Antiga has already made great things..

If RUssia or USA qualify for F6 then WL is totally fcked up

• Kurek should be OH. They need him to block Patch.
    Lomacz should start.

I also agree that Antiga was never the problem.

It all started when Italy defeated them in the world cup. Before that they were playing much much better and fluidly until that surprise defeat.

They really need to get themselves out of the water they are in before they drown. Kubiak should stop treating his players as if they are babies to protect and learn to fend for themselves God I love Michal for his sexiness but his leadership needs to be more proactive than reactive. It would probably help grow the players more especially the young ones.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Geez, only 9 balls for all three middles in three sets from Russia. :what:

they didn't need more, Zhigalov did his job while Poles were just hopeless :mad: :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game