2017 FIVB World League

• Kubiak didnt took responsibility tonight as a team captain and a leader.

I'm still shocked how Poles managed to put Zhigalov in a dominant position, officially the worst OPP in DIv 1 :obey:

• Antiga was never a problem, only players and their "looser" mentality. I saw Canada live in Novi Sad, Antiga has already made great things..

If RUssia or USA qualify for F6 then WL is totally fcked up

Poland did not play well today, but Russia played "their best" , this is because they are up against the host and they don`t want Poland to win. But you can expect a much less motivated Russia against USA and Iran.

• I was thinking the same. No matter what happened after, Poland never played at that level again. I don't believe it's just natural decay.

• Kubiak didnt took responsibility tonight as a team captain and a leader.

I'm still shocked how Poles managed to put Zhigalov in a dominant position, officially the worst OPP in DIv 1 :obey:

Zhigalov is not an equivalent of say Mikhaylov but he's not bad-bad-bad. On a one-off basis, he can deliver a mega-game; I think he scored 35+ points/game once or twice for Kuzbass. If you recall Belgorod playing vs Zaksa in CL this season, you would remember that Max (despite being kill-blocked several times) looked way better than Konarski.

• Ofc powsoff but Zhigalov made the diff yday in some key moments. Player that was shadow in previous 6 matches, that's the problem :)

A shadow of a God I assume? 87% in the first game.
    The elefant in the room for Rus, as for me, was Klyuka. By far not the best game for him but Egor did his job well, I.e. he was the only player in the team able to work vs organised block. Zhigalov did score a lot but plenty of those were against a single block.

• As I said Poles or better to say their poor tactics made Zhigalov looking good, that's all. And Zhigalov didnt have the best club season either. I remember that sport.bussines calculated that he and Danilov were the worst OPP pair in Superleague.

• Did anybody watch the first set of TUR-CHN match. It ended up 43-41 :white:

• Yes me too first was 19-22 for Turkey first then lost 43-41. Second set was 17-22 then 20-23 but finally lost 26-24 again... Like Kaziyski said basically lost all chances they had.

Also the middles especially Batur played really bad but coach didn't change him. Mustafa Koç didn't get any chance throughout the match even though both middles were disastrous :white: