2017 FIVB World League

• All I can say is Egor truly deserves that MVP of the match. Just the passing alone improved when he returned and that made all the difference.

Russia was not that really weak defensively so his absence was just too bad for Russia. Glad they recover in time.

I hope Russia can still develop a player like him so they can play altogether or sub for Kliuka when he's playing bad. Him missing again will be disastrous for Russia so they need to have a back up plan.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Italy has been playing like S%#@$# until now, I just hope they will play tonight like S$#@$ , and let Belgium take this win.

Belgium has been working and playing their ass off and they truly want to reach the finals, especially because they won`t play in the main division next year ( if what was said is true).

I will be super pissed if Russia makes it and Belgium does not.

Belgium missing the world league next season is an atrocity. FIVB should reconsider what they're doing.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Serbiaa rested Srecko, Drazen,Nevele and Marko Ivovic it seems.

#FreeBritney

• They started the game but played bad so Grbich took them out

• Bulgarian audience likes to be really, reeeally quiet, huh?

Also I do not recognize anyone in this Serbia squad that is playing right now other than Uros lol And Bulgaria is still having trouble against them :gone:

ETA: had a brain fart and thought the games were being held in Bulgaria for some reason :whistle:

• At this point this pathetic Iranian team doesn't deserve to be in WL division one :thumbdown: they had one good match so far, vs Poland in Italy when Marouf was sick (or whatever) and Kolako rested the other starters probably thinking his team has no chance !

I wish we had promotion/relegation system this year and I believe Iran will benefit from NOT playing in the division 1. I can't see that hunger of playing with big teams anymore, they just don't care to lose like that.

• At this point this pathetic Iranian team doesn't deserve to be in WL division one :thumbdown: they had one good match so far, vs Poland in Italy when Marouf was sick (or whatever) and Kolako rested the other starters probably thinking his team has no chance !

I wish we had promotion/relegation system this year and I believe Iran will benefit from NOT playing in the division 1. I can't see that hunger of playing with big teams anymore, they just don't care to lose like that.

Iran has a missing OH out due to injury. This is going to be hard on them with Mirzajanpour just returning to the court.

#FreeBritney

• Iran has a missing OH out due to injury. This is going to be hard on them with Mirzajanpour just returning to the court.

I see Manavinezhad is absent - he was leading player in first game vs. Poland :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skrimov wanted to block left side but Sokolov probably didn't notice him so that made me him the middle blocker Instead Nikolov became the outside blocker. Could've beeen a great tactic.

#FreeBritney

• Bratoev got predictable at the tail end of the fourth set. He was setting too fast but you could tell where he's gonna go.

#FreeBritney

• I'm glad Sokolov is going for the safe serve. It's still surprises me their coach is not letting him change up to a floater instead.

#FreeBritney

• Seems like the Bulgarians overeagerness to take the match is killing them.

They are now reliant on Serbia making errors instead of taking the point themselves.

#FreeBritney

• Bulgaria won but they should've taken the game in 4 sets. Among the teams with 4 wins they are at the second lowest with game points thanks to their 5 set victories.

#FreeBritney

• Watching Germany-Spain. It seems Villena is starting to keep all the promises he made when he was playing at youth and junior level. He's just amazing. And his moves are amazingly plastic and classy.

• Brazil is playing like shit and Argentina is superb. Hope it ends in four sets already and the hermanos end Brazil's misery tonight, 'cause this is just painful to watch.