2017 FIVB World League

• Volkov was so dumb with that ball. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is RUS guaranteed of the slot or still dependent on 2 remaining games?

• Is RUS guaranteed of the slot or still dependent on 2 remaining games?

They are in finals, no matter how next games will end up :wavy: only Poland can surpass them ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thanks! Guess they are really indeed the dark horse in Group 1. So the last 2 is up for grabs by CAN, BEL, POL, BUL and USA, right?

• Also does this mean that the Rio 2016 silver medalist will be relegated to Grp 2? And Grp 2 1st to be moved up to Grp 1?

• No, they won't. FIVB are considering a new WL format and Italy will have a place in the 1st division for the next 7 years.

Wow lucky for Italy then. What is this new format if i may ask, and why a 7-year long assurance in top division? Same with top countries as well?

• One of the worst WL editions in last 10 years if you ask me

I would like to agree but i have not followed this sport until recently. But i feel bad for the italian team. This year I consider their leagues as the best in Europe because of teams rosters overall. But with this years WL performance, its quite telling that they cant produce a decent team B inspite of hosting the top league. I mean they are missing only 3 from the 1st 6. Is this the next best thing? Quite scary for Blegini

• Seriously the referee called that fault? Juantorena has been doing that touch for years and no one calles a fault. :whistle:

And right after Konarski did the same and no fault. Are you kidding me? :wall:

• Another bloody set lost after the advantages. Just like yesterday. ;(

Bieniek with 2 aces killed us after a good come back.

I want Patch on court, we play like the women's USA team: no opposite.

We can still make it, but we need to win 3 sets in a row.

• Im daydreaming that Anderson, Holt, Lee and Russell were spiking those glorious sets from Micah...and the blocks too

• The Polish Coach has an interesting mind. This is a crucial match but he let Muzaj create errors like it's christmas for USA. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Im daydreaming that Anderson, Holt, Lee and Russell were spiking those glorious sets from Micah...and the blocks too

Service and opposite are the real problems. I'm fine with everything else.

Smith and Muagututia are the only ones serving well since yesterday. Our service since the game against Russia go 3 ways: net, out, candies for the receivers. :read:

In the last points the blockers are always on Smith and Sander, Clark is completely free! :whistle: