2017 FIVB World League

• Brazil was pretty bad, but it was a great game by Lucarelli (25 pts!). The guys that entered throughout the game (Éder, Otávio, Rodriguinho and Renan) came in really well too. Hopefully Wallace is saving his strength for tomorrow, but I am not getting my hopes up. :whistle:

• Very often, when there are 2 groups of three playing for the semifinal spots, the team not playing in the first day will not qualify for the semi-final.
    I really doubt that Is it a fair schedule for the 3 teams.

• Did FIVB stop streaming of semis/finals on youtube? I can't find the upcoming livestreams on youtube, and links on FIVB say the vid is unavailable on youtube as well

• It is blocked on the US because Universal HD will broadcast the games live.

But if u get VPN extension u might be able to watch on YouTube anyways.

Did FIVB stop streaming of semis/finals on youtube? I can't find the upcoming livestreams on youtube, and links on FIVB say the vid is unavailable on youtube as well

• Yes I’ve been using paid vpn these past days to watch the finals. The problem is that I cant see the upcoming livestreams for semis and finals anymore. All past games are still viewable. Were you able to see the upcoming livestreams on youtube? All i see are WGP livestreams

It is blocked on the US because Universal HD will broadcast the games live.

But if u get VPN extension u might be able to watch on YouTube anyways.

• I can not see the WL games ....only GP.

Yes I’ve been using paid vpn these past days to watch the finals. The problem is that I cant see the upcoming livestreams for semis and finals anymore. All past games are still viewable. Were you able to see the upcoming livestreams on youtube? All i see are WGP livestreams

• If its the same like others, its a safe guess then that FIVB pulled out the free livestreams on youtube. And now we have to checkout live broadcast channels - cable or live streaming platforms :sos:

I can not see the WL games ....only GP.

• Whew thank volleyball god! Live streaming is back on youtube. The 2 semis suddenly appeared on upcoming live streams. I was checking the channel every hour :cheesy: :dance4:

If its the same like others, its a safe guess then that FIVB pulled out the free livestreams on youtube. And now we have to checkout live broadcast channels - cable or live streaming platforms :sos:

• Uhm wrong thread mate :call:

• I'm not at home and couldn't watch the game, but yay for Brazil being in another final! Not surprised since the team never seems to lose a semifinal match - the problem is indeed the final lol

Unless Canada pulls a huge upset, it looks like we're gonna have another decisive Brazil - France battle. :sos:

• Final will be between the best two teams in the preliminary round, as expected. At least Canada put up a relatively good fight tonight and during this final six. Watching them this WL was actually really fun and I hope they manage to improve until 2020 and put up a better fight against the other top teams.

Good luck to both teams playing at 11PM tomorrow!

• So, the final of WL this year will start at 23:05 local time, outdoor, in winter. Why?!

• TV Globo is broadcast the games and they required 11pm because it is the only time available on their schedule. All Brazil games in the Olympics started at 10:30pm.

In the Olympics also NBC ( american channel) required that some beach games started at Midnight Local time, including the Semis and Finals.

Don`t blame FIVB...

So, the final of WL this year will start at 23:05 local time, outdoor, in winter. Why?!